Old 02-11-2010, 09:12 AM   #61  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Okay ladies. So after much thought and being totally disgusted with my current weight, I have decided it's time to really get serious about my weight. I continue to watch my weight climb and I know that I'm only putting myself in danger when it comes to all the health issues that come along with being overweight. Having high cholesterol and pre-diabetes only makes things worse. I bought scales today and will do WW's online and weigh in on Thursdays. So my starting weight is 192.2. Thanks for the support and I apologize for constantly saying I'm starting over.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:36 AM   #62  
Susan

Dori, do not apologize!!!! Do you know how many times I have started over???I think we all have!! I just did myself! I have to do it too for similar reasons. We can do this! I'm really looking at things differently too. I just need it to last!! We are all in this together!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:47 AM   #63  
Thursday Lady

Dori,
Ditto what Susan just said. We are here for you. If possible, we'd come over to you and exercise with you and eat with you. Oops! Maybe we shouldn't eat.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:57 AM   #64  
TimeForAChange

S/C/G: 202/202/140

Height: 5'5"

Hello ladies!

Feburary has been a good month for me (food/health/&weight wise). I've lost a couple pounds & i've been sticking to my work outs & calories. Although, yesterday, i had taco bell :S but still, i kept in my calorie range. I work out at home & have a couple pilates dvds,dumbbells,& an elliptical. So, i'm hoping that's enough. Can't wait till spring & i can get out more! WOO!
HannahBoo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:23 AM   #65  

Dori; you can do it and I'm with Susan we all have started and stopped and started and stopped. Nobody more so than me. so you definately have my support.
Mimi4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:44 PM   #66  

Dori, don't apologize! We have all done that. Hang in there!

Hannah, good for you for sticking to workouts and calories. Don't worry about eating at Taco Bell. As long as you are making good choices and staying on program with points or calories whichever you are doing, you will be fine. where is Roselawn, IN? My future DIL is from Delphi. We are on the western part of Ohio, so we are close to Indiana.

Tim went to class earlier and then for a haircut. He said one of the back roads he was on was only open one lane, and that was exagerrating. He has a small car, and it was pretty close on both sides. When he gets back, we may go somewhere to eat. I'm itching to get out and go!!!!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:44 PM   #67  
ready to be healthy!

S/C/G: 290/264/170

Height: 5*4

Hannah~ nice to meet you! Good Luck in your journey!!!

So ladies I did another 2.5 miles on the treadmill and 15 min on the eliptical!!!!!!!!! i actually ran morethan i did on monday and did 5 more min on the eliptical than on monday!!!!! whooo hooo

I weigh in on Sat so hopefully (fingers crossed) there is a DECREASE!!!! im really tryin hard this week!!!!!!!!!!
nikkic718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:58 PM   #68  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
Hannah, welcome! You are doing great. Taco Bell is okay. You are staying within your calorie range.
Nikki, you are an inspiration with all your exercising.
Tammy, I know you'll be glad when Tim gets home. I know it's still a little scary out driving. How long have you been stuck inside?
How's everyone's day going?
I got out in the rain to go grocery shopping. That's not very interesting but that's the way it is. Now I'm going to pack some delicates.

Last edited by Tina; 02-11-2010 at 02:58 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:10 AM   #69  
Thursday Lady

Hey,
It's Friday!
Everyone have a fantastic day!!!

Old 02-12-2010, 07:53 PM   #70  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone!

Welcome Hannah!!!! So nice to meet you!

Wooooooosh, did someone say "It's almost Valentines Day"?????? urgh, it is sooooooo busy at work! Did I sign up for that? haha! I ran in circles today. I ate 2 French Raspberry Creams! mmmmm, mmmmm! Then someone did a Taco Bell run and then I got home and my family is ready and waiting to go OUT FOR DINNNER!!!! urgh! It's ok tho, we did Applebees. 7 POINT Steak & Portebellas! mmmmmm, mmmmm again! HOWEVER, I did have the strawberry cheesecake shooter. I can't find a POINTS value for that anywhere. I was thinking maybe 6 or 8?!?!!?!??!?

Well, have a great night! Working 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. tomorrow and then Valentines Day 10 - 4! I think I'm taking Monday off!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:00 PM   #71  

Nikki, good luck at weigh in tomorrow! Anyone who can do the eliptical is a champion in my book. I have tried it different times, and I just can't get going.

Hannah, I drove through Taco Bell after my class at the Y today. I had a couple of Fresco tacos. Those are really good!!

Tina, after class last Friday, I was inside until Monday morning to go to class. It started snowing again while I was there, so it was tough going getting home. Tim and I were able to go for dinner last night (Thurs.). That was enough house time for me! We went to Buffalo Wild Wings. I had a grilled chicken breast sandwich. It came with fries which I shared with Tim. We left more than 1/2 of them, so we were both pleased with ourselves.

Grocery shopping in the rain isn't fun. Have fun packing Tina!

Jeanne, our other choice for eating last night was Applebees. We don't go to either place often, so it was a tough choice. I think I would take Monday off too.

Class was a good workout this morning. almost 700 calories. One of the women in the class that runs marathons and is very athletic, just laid on her mat at the end of the cooldown at the end. Of course, she got up, went to the Y at 6 and swam laps. She probably ran some too. I don't know how she does everything!

Tim is working. Maurice and I are watching the opening ceremonies for the Olympics. How awful about the young man from Georgia on the luge. I would be afraid to go on it now.

Tim is heading to Lauren's in the morning. He'll be back Sunday night.
Old 02-13-2010, 07:48 AM   #72  
ready to be healthy!

S/C/G: 290/264/170

Height: 5*4

Jeanne~ I actually wanted to go to Applebees to try that new menu...how was it?? did you get a good size portion? cuz ya know im allll about being full lol

Tammy~ i went so long bc there was this lil ol' lady next to me on the eliptical i swear she had to of been in her late 80's (now thats inspiration!!!) and i wasnt going to let her go longer than me lol

Yesterday I got the treadmill put up well actually the bf got it put together but I did 4.5 miles and he actually did 2 i was so proud of him!!!! and actually of myself too!!! its wayyyyyy easy when you can watch tv while doing it I walked during the prgram then jogged the commercials it actually worked out ok!!!!!!!!

p.s I think the snow FINALLY stopped here!!
nikkic718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:50 AM   #73  
Thursday Lady

Happy Saturday!
Jeanne, oooh, your meal sounded sooooo good. I want some. Our Applebees are on the outskirts of town....not close for us.
Nikki, I do the same when on the treadmill--watch TV.
Also, try listening to music. Each song is at least 4 minutes. Before you know it, you've gone 30 minutes.

Susan's area had lots of snow There's none in SA, though.
Tammy, are you able to get out and around now?
Maureen, what other projects do you have at your place?

Mimi, did you buy a pair of the red Olympic mittins? I want a pair.

Dori, Donna, Sis, how are y'all doing?

I think we're going to the movies tonight to see that Valentine Day one.
Everyone stay warm.
Old 02-13-2010, 09:31 PM   #74  

Nikki, lol to the lady beside you on the machine.

Tina, I am free! lol I haven't gone anywhere, but at least I know that I can when I want. I liked those mittens too!

Maurice and I have just been hanging out today. New pastor at church tomorrow. Last week we were snowed out. Hope the parking lot has been plowed. Going early just in case.
Old 02-13-2010, 09:49 PM   #75  

Ladies if you really want some mittens I can get you some, but the olympics will be almost over before you get them.
I'm glad it finally stopped snowing for you. What crazy weather, and we still only have about an inch. Maureen is there much there??
Mimi4fun is offline   Reply With Quote