Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2002, 05:11 PM   #16  
Eve's Mom

Hi girls - its 3pm here, I am tired but still working, I want to make some headway on a few things before the weekend. I am gonig to the carifest tomorrow (caribbean festival) with the family, hopefully I last awhile! Then I am hanging out with mom and doing laundry. Sunday if I have energy, I am going to clean my room up at my mom's house - I have clothes and things I need to trash or give to charity, so I think I'll do that (don't know how long I'll last at that either). I just want to get chores done on the weekend that have been dragging on and on.....and that way, I don't have to cook (its hard with the cast, etc) for myself while b/f is away!! Yay!

Well, so far I am at 12 points for the day - I am going for dinner with one of my friends whom I am standing up for at her wedding. We're going to talk wedding. I am chooseing the restaurant so I know what to expect

Lori - I hear ya - I think the meetings really do make a difference. Lets -rechallenge ourselves!

KT - I have my dad to do that for me, but I only ask if I am in dire straights...he is pretty good about it though!

Lisa - you do plan really well - I am trying to do that too, its hard though....maybe that is the key.

Hi to everyone else! Gotta run now....

Belle
Old 06-07-2002, 10:47 PM   #17  

Default OK-I went!

I went to a meeting-Whoo hoo! Got a bunch of new recipes and some motivation! I'm not going to look at my weight on the scale until I WI for July 4th!!!! maybe i'll be pleasantly surprised!
Old 06-08-2002, 07:53 AM   #18  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Just popping in to say hey! It has been a very busy last couple of weeks, and I just have not had the time to post. Even this is a fly by. Still working away with ww, just very busy right now. Hopeing you all have a great weekend!

Angie
Closed Thread