Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2002, 07:57 AM   #1  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Angry Tgi Friday!!!

Its Friday, WHOHOOOOO!!!!

I have had a tough last couple of days, but I am still fighting and am determined to have a low point day today. I have to work all day today (so I won't be here) and all day tomorrow and then I have 3 days off YAH!

I have not g one thru yesterdays posts yet, but tonight (hopefully) I will. I hope everyone has a great on program day!

Angie
Old 05-31-2002, 09:58 AM   #2  
Eve's Mom

Default Good Morning....

Hi Angie - may the force be with you - I know how you feel. WE've all been there. Good for you for still fighting and making an effort.

Well, I WI and I was EXACTLY THE SAME again. I know I am immobile, but I was really good this week and I deserved something a bit more, I think. I was very disappointed. My boss was like - well, its good htat you can maintain while you are injured, and so did the leader, but nonetheless.

Oh well....

Kim - 5 months to plan a wedding - wow! I am a bridesmaid in August and October. The october wedding is just being planned now, so its about the same timeframe as yours. I got our dresses at Fairweather for both weddings (size 16 - yay!).

Anyway, I better get my butt to work. I have to leave early to get ready for a gala tonight. I will look silly in formal wear with a cast . And I can't dance either .

Have a good OP day!!

Belle
Old 05-31-2002, 10:08 AM   #3  
Cockeyed Optimist

Hello All -

Have been ill with a terrible cold the last week so wasn't feeling up to posting. Today I feel much better. I know this because it is only 9:00 AM and all I can think about is a cheeseburger and fries. Ahhhh! I'll try to keep myself motivated by remembering that I really need to have an OP day and eat healthy to help me kick what's left of this bug.

Angie - I have every confidence that you'll be able to following your eating plan for today.

Belle - I know you're disappointed at not losing after all your hardwork but I too think it is amazing that you can maintain your weightloss when you can't be active. Hope that dispite the cast that you have a lot of fun at the gala tonight.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

I'll check in later if work isn't too crazy.

Winter
Closed Thread