Old 06-19-2008, 09:57 AM   #31  

Hey Terri, yep Cloud 9 definitely! This morning I was down again, weighed 165.1 on the Wii. I've noticed a pattern...I get to a certain weight, then maintain or somewhat gain then I have a major drop and lose a few more pounds! I'm hoping to get under 165 in the next week....

Are you back at the wellness center?
short & sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 08:12 PM   #32  

Yes, we went back Tuesday. That is great that you are losing. We still want to get Wii Fit. I found some hills here. We are taking Tanner for walks on the side. It is 1 mile to get to the top of this 1 hill from our house and back. I will walk a little farther tonight.
Congrats and keep it up.
Terri
points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:17 PM   #33  

Terri, the Wii Fit is so hard to get. Maurice and I decided to get Misty a Wii and Wii Fit for her birthday which is next month...so we started looking early. You aren't going to believe this, we started looking on Saturday and I bought one on Sunday. We went to several stores...asked when shipments would be coming in etc...well, we got lucky...Circuit City told us that they were getting them in on Sunday. Well, I was there, first in line and I was able to obtain the Wii Fit...but at that point we didn't have a system. So I made several phone calls and ended up driving 35 miles to another town to purchase the system. Since then I have continued to call and search for my co-worker (I feel quilty for not calling her Sunday morning) and I can't find it anywhere!!

Glad to hear you are back at the gym, I'm really trying to keep myself motivated. I now have come to know and except the fact that exercise in one form or another should be a part of my life for the rest if my life! I'm slowly incorporating my home gym into the mix and I'm going to start using my dvd's again. The shoulder pain got the best of me and had me sidelined for a while, but I'm ready to add other activities to the Wii Fit and treadmill.

Diane, Jen, Es, Zoe, Jane, Angelia....and anyone else I've missed, I hope you all have had a good week and will have a good weekend.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:45 PM   #34  

Ruth,
Your exercise regiman sounds like a great plan. Yep, we will be doing this All the Days of Our Lives. We have the system and we haven't started looking yet but we will probably at the end of summer. Keep up the great work.
Terri
Old 06-21-2008, 11:28 AM   #35  

Hi ladies, hope everyone is okay!!

Jen, has the weather gotten any better, are you enjoying the pool?

Zoe, hope you have a good weigh-in today?

Sandi, are you out there lurking....we miss you.

Es, how is your back...hope you are feeling better...how is your hubby?

Terri, how are your workouts going...I'm sitting here planning my day...I want to get on the treadmill, maybe the home gym and of course...play on the wii...also have laundry...dishwasher and other things to do around here. Also need to run to the grocery store and stock up on fruits and veggies and basically everything.

See you all later.
Old 06-21-2008, 12:07 PM   #36  

Ruth,
Sounds so busy. I was going to weigh today but Aunt Flo stopped for a visit Thursday and she was late (perimenopause) and she is heavy. I want to weigh in when it is for real. I did well this week. I went to the gym Tuesday and Thursday and will go today. Try to rest a little today.

We also walked Tanner 4 times this week. Britts and I were walking and Tanner saw movement on someone's grass and we didn't know what it was at first (dark out) and I am eliminating animals in my head (a bunny would run, a small dog would either come to us or run away…) then I saw white outlines
and a fan of a tail form. I pulled Tanner back and yelled to Brittany “It’s a skunk run.” We had to run up this second huge hill that we went down. When we got to the top we laughed and laughed after we caught our breaths.

TTYL,
Terri

Last edited by points; 06-21-2008 at 12:24 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:41 PM   #37  

How funny! I take it the skunk didn't spray!!! Talk about exercise!! LOL
Old 06-21-2008, 03:44 PM   #38  

Ruth,
It should have sprayed and maybe I wouldn't have eaten when I got home.
Terri
Old 06-21-2008, 10:20 PM   #39  

LOL, yeah, that would have definitely have taken your appetite away.

Well, I have had a decent day...I walked 2 miles on the treadmill, played Wii Sports for 30 minutes or so...and before I go to bed I'm going to get the wii fit out. Oh...I also tried DDR and I suck at it!! LOL I also pulled some of the grass out of the flower bed...still have a ton of it to remove!! I've never been much of an outdoors person when it comes to flowers...so I've definitely learning by doing. next year not only will I till the ground but I will lay down the bearier to get weeds and grass away!!

Also did okay at eating...didn't go out to eat last night or today...yeah us...and I have a crock pot meal cooking for hubby and grandson for tomorrow!!

Maurice will probably work again tomorrow so I'll try to finish up with the house work..still have tons of laundry to do!
Old 06-22-2008, 02:11 PM   #40  

"WEIGH" to go Ruth. You are working it.

We went to the gym yesterday and then took Tanner on another walk last night. This time with Bruce. Tanner walked 5.5 miles this week.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:17 PM   #41  

Tanner should be one healthy litle dog!! LOL

I was up at 6:00 this morning on the wii fit fo r a few minutes. Then I went back to bed...got up at noon, now I'm catching up on the reminder of the things I didn't finish yesterday, namely vacuming and laundry!!!

Well Terri, looks like it's just me and you kiddo!! Hope everyone is okay!
Old 06-22-2008, 02:47 PM   #42  

6:00 WOW! You are far better than me. I could never exercise that early. Wish I could. Don't work to hard.
Terri
Old 06-23-2008, 08:23 AM   #43  

Good morning ladies,

Well, I got 40 minutes in on the treadmill last night and I was up at 5:30 this morning doing yoga and strength training on the Wii. I've taken my daughter to work already and I'm about to head back out the door to go to work myself.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and I'll check on ya'll later.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:21 PM   #44  

Great job Ruth. I took a day off yesterday. Today we are headed for the gym. I will add swimming today.
Take care,
Terri
Old 06-23-2008, 01:24 PM   #45  

Terri, you'll be reporting a big old loss before you know it!