Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 03:28 AM   #46  

Jen,
Hope you are doing better. Your party sounds like a success as usual. I want to come. Does everyone wear green?

Dianne,
Sal sounds like a nice guy. Bruce would do something like that. He is always on the phone pretending to be someone. Happy Anniversary. I know you will have a good time this weekend.

Ruth,
I know you will reach your goal. You are well disciplined.

Shy,
I am under tall too.

We went to Atlanta yesterday to go to the Georgia Aquarium. It was great. We saw the tornado damage. The Omni Hotel, Wessin, CNN building and a lot of others are unreal. I got pictures of the blown out windows. It was so strange. The kids collected glass from the sidewalks for me.

Our van broke down right outside of Atlanta. The next exit had a Midus and rental car place next door and an Applebees. We went to Applebees while Bruce talked to Midus and then they said they needed to keep it overnight so he went to rent an SUV and met us at Applebees. That worked out great. Brittany secretly paid for dinner because she felt sorry for us. We went home (3 hrs.) in this smaller car and we had a blast going home. No DVDs, no extra room and we laughed and laughed. I sat in the back cause my 6’ son would not have been comfortable in the back with the other two. The bad thing is, beside the money, Bruce has to go back down when the car is done. One of us is going with him.

He came up to me and started doing the track sound like in the movie Parenthood about life being a rollercoaster. LOL

I ate really well. I stayed in points. I am so tired.

Terri
Old 03-21-2008, 02:16 PM   #47  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Default Tgif!

Hello Ladies

It's Friday, GOOD FRIDAY, and I'm working today. Jenna is off as is so many others (our phones at work are dead due to people being off).

Tomorrow is our WI and I am really, really anxious. I've been SO good! Oh, and today, everyone brought food to work. I have managed to keep out of it and it's now after 1pm.

There is queso, sausage balls, donuts, cake, taco sticks, a meat and cheese tray, and a veggie tray (guess which one I brought ) So what I did was have some veggies with a light "spray" dressing in the morning. In the later morning I had a light tortilla (I brought from home) with a slice of fat free cheese (I brought from home) and took 2 thin slices of ham and rolled it up and put it in the microwave. I did the same thing just now for lunch and had a salad with it.

So I'm almost home free......

Ruth - great weight loss and congrats on the blouse!! It's those little milestones that add up. Keep it up! Oh, and the weather right now in TX is great.....sunny and near 80.

Dianne - the gym AND the treadmill??? :confused: You're a good girl. I hate exercise but at least I do get out and walk

Terri - I was a little disappointed in Dan's haircut too. I think with a little more over-hauling, he could be cute.

Jen - 26 guests and no leftovers!!! Now THAT'S a great party

Shy - I think I'm "under" tall too. I tell everyone, I'm not fat, I just should be 8'6"

Hope I didn't miss anyone. I'll post tomorrow, after we weigh.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:05 PM   #48  

Great job at work. It is hard to not give into temptation.
Good luck at weigh-in.
Who do you want to win Biggest Loser?
Hi everyone.
Terri
Old 03-21-2008, 03:37 PM   #49  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Zoe
I know my mother wanted to keep some for her next child. But it would have been nice if she had given me enough inches to reach the top shelfs in my kitchen lol.

I am sorry to hear about the car. At least you had a nice time.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:28 AM   #50  

I hate when I spend time on a post then accidently delete it or something before it gets posted!!

Zoe, Congrats on the will power and determination you showed yesterday! I had to work also, we did get off at 3:15...like your work there were very few phone calls yestereday! I guess the best part of the day was the drive to work, with so few cars on the road it was quiet pleasant. Granted our traffic doesn't compare to Dallas traffic, but we do have a few congested areas! How was your weigh in today?

Terri, the car issues were a bummer, but at least your family still enjoyed the time together. Don't you love Applebee's. There are several things on the weight watcher menu that I love!! I went there for lunch yesterday and then out to Olive Garden last night. I ate soup and salad at Olive Garden, no breadsticks; but, I did have one Sangria (berry). I was celebrating my daughters break up with her latest character.

ES, JEN, DIANE, SLY, and Sandy, I hope you guys have a great weekend.

OH, I FORGOT....I WEIGHED 175.4 yesterday!! I'm getting there!!!

Last edited by short & sassy; 03-22-2008 at 11:30 AM.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:16 PM   #51  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Good morning all:

Wow, Terri, you all really had an adventure, didn't you? Holy, moly. Glad it turned out okay and you got to go to Applebees - I like Applebees for the ww meals but Willie doesnt' like it. He and, actually Alana, always get stomachaches after eating there. Alana calls it "C--p albees" lol. I didn't think Dan's hair looked too bad considering he's trying to look like a rock star. I thought everyone looked fantastic, especially Brittney and Ali. Actually, Kelly looked great too. What's up with Roger picking on Mark? He doesn't like the new improved Mark, lol. Well, my guess is they will quickly get rid of Kelly and Ali and they'll be the 4 left standing. But, who knows, with all the twists and turns. I'd like Ali to win, though.

ZoeGirl - I see you're a TBL fan too, cool. Great job on avoiding that fat food and sticking to your own. Good luck with wi today for you and Jenna.

Ruthie - good job on the loss - you're getting there!

Hi Shy, Jen, Es (come in here, pretty please!) and Sandy

Willie and I celebrated at that romantic restaurant last night. It was great. I did have 2 glasses of zinfandel, but I had weekly allowance points planned for it.

Hope you all have very HAPPY EASTER! God Bless!

Hugs,
Dianne

Last edited by dpadro; 03-22-2008 at 12:18 PM.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:24 PM   #52  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Default Saturday weigh in!

Good Saturday Morning!

We just got back from WW and the mall. We tried to get Rylea's photo taken with the Easter Bunny. She just wouldn't have it. She stiffened up and said "no wanna bunny". Needless to say, we didn't force her and just left. I will take some good pictures of her on Easter Sunday.

Weigh in went great. We're dancin' around here. I lost 5.4 and Jenna lost 5.6! Just being the start of our endeavor, it seems like a lot but I'm sure it will slow down soon. Only 45 to go -

And yes, Greg and I both are BL fans. I really like Roger - something about him.....and I also like Dan. For some reason, I'm not too keen on any of the females.

Anyway, gotta run and get to the grocery store for tomorrows dinner.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Last edited by Zoe; 03-22-2008 at 12:25 PM. Reason: added something
Old 03-22-2008, 02:31 PM   #53  

Congrats to Zoe and Jenna on the weight loss....I know you must be super excited! Have a Happy Easter!

Diane, glad you had a nice romantic dinner with your hubby...didn't you guys have to postpone your anniversary celebration because he was sick?

Talk to everyone later.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:08 PM   #54  

Thanks Shy.

WOW Zoe,
You and Jena are working it. CONGRATS!!!!!! Keep up the wonderful work.
That is so cute about Rylea and the bunny. "No wanna bunny." Too cute!
Mine just screamed. Not so cute. I'll bet to a toddler Santa, Easter Bunny and Mickey are pretty scary. Like Robin Williams said "To a five year old Mickey Mouse is a 6 foot ******* rat."
I like Roger too except last week he kind of made me mad. He needs to just stay nice. I would like Kelly, Ali, Jay or Roger to win. I guess that is everyone but Mark and Dan.

Dianne,
Too funny about Crapplebees. I like Applebees but it isn't my first choice but it was within walking distance of the Midus shop. I got the spinach and shrimp salad. MMMmmm Good. We ordered cheesesticks for an appetizer and before they got there Bruce called to have them get all the stuff we needed out of the van and take it back to Applebees. So the waitress brings the 12 cheesesticks to the table with just me there. I ate 2 (already planned) and just stared at the rest.
Glad you had a great romantic dinner. Those are always fun.

Ruth,
Great job at Olive garden and what willpower with the breadsticks. AWESOME! Great loss too girl.

I stayed the same this week. I actually lost like .1 but it is easier to just say I maintained. It is TOM. I just quit last night.
I want the change to come soon.

Terri
Old 03-22-2008, 06:13 PM   #55  

HAPPY EASTER

I hope everyone has a beautiful Easter Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv ya,
Terri
Old 03-22-2008, 10:51 PM   #56  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Happy Easter everyone!

Old 03-24-2008, 06:52 PM   #57  
Rennie

hello everyone
Looks like everyone had a good easter. We spent Saturday food shopping and then until about 11 pm getting the soup kitchen prepped for after church on Sunday. Sunday was 6 am service, breakfast and then 11 am service and then in the soup kitchen working until 10 pm. Was a full fun weekend.
Old 03-25-2008, 03:12 PM   #58  

WOW! Long hours but very fulfilling ones. Glad you had an uplifting and fun Easter.

We had a great day.
Terri
Old 03-26-2008, 01:53 PM   #59  
Rennie

I like to keep busy. I can't sit for 5 min lol. Rather I am at home or not at home I have to have something to do. They laugh at me when we are at the camp grounds. I am always finding something to do. Last year they brought a broom with them so I could sweep the site lol and I did lol.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:32 AM   #60  

Not me girl. I could sit for hours.
Today is my birthday and I have 1 more year in the 40's and I have to work.

Have a great Thursday!!!!!
Terri
Closed Thread