Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 09:48 AM   #16  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Good morning all:

ZoeGirl - on your and Jenna's first week loss - I think 4 and 4.8 are great losses! I think your real motivation is that 2nd Rylea, lol! Great job

Terri - I like that chart you sent. It is motivating when you actually picture those lbs as certain items, especially that butter - yuk, 16 bars!

Hi Shy and . Great job on losing 50 lbs., wow.

Jen - Hope you are feeling better and ready for your St. Paddy's Day party!

Es, hi amiga, how are you?

Hi Ruthie and Sandy

I can't wait for March to be over. For some reason, besides it being April Fool's Day, I just love when April 1st comes around. To me, it really feels like the beginning of Spring and all kinds of new beginnings. I missed ww last week, but I think (HOPE) I'm doing okay.

Gotta run, have a great weekend everyone.

Hugs,
Dianne
Old 03-14-2008, 09:55 AM   #17  

Love your tracker. That is so cute.
I gained 42 with my first. Lost about 25 and was about 15 over pre-preg. weight and then gained 30 with the second one and was about 10 over that pre-preg. weight. So let's see that makes 25 over no kids weight. I gained only 18 with the third one. Ended up still about 25 over no kids weight which was 150. I wish I was there now. LOL Then the baseball, football, band days happened and a lot of eating out. I am done. But now we have Lacrosse. Hope there are no concessions at those.
Hope all is going well for everyone.
Terri
Old 03-14-2008, 10:47 AM   #18  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Default Tgif!!!

OMG, TGIF!!! I am SO looking forward to the weekend. I wish I could retire. Too young (thank goodness) but still, I'd love to be home every day.

Jenna and I will be going to WW Saturday morning. We started 2 Monday's ago and went last Monday for our first WEEK weigh in. But since Monday isn't a good day for us, I want to have my WI day back to Saturday's, like it used to be. So we'll go Saturday morning - the bad thing is that it's not a full week, only 4 days - so my loss won't be much, if any I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's at least DOWN, even a "point" something.

Shy to our elite group. My name is Patti but I go by Zoe. I will be married 29 years in May, have 2 children - Jenna 32 and Christian 28 this month. We have a beautiful grand daughter Rylea (pronounced Ry-Lee) which you can see on my avitar. I've been a member here since February of 2000 although I go "MIA" every once in awhile. Most recently due to gaining all my weight (and then some!) back. But I'm back again and ready to take on these pounds that need to go! You'll love it here and love these gals. And just an FYI, if it weren't for God, I'd never accomplish anything either.

Terri - I passed that list to some of my dieting co-workers and they all had a ball with it. Thanks again!

Dianne - I love April too.....spring will spring! It's going to be 88 degrees here in Texas today

Hi to everyone else....I'm at work, gotta run
Old 03-14-2008, 06:55 PM   #19  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

dp
I can't wait until April 18th. It is my anniversary and I have a goal set for then. I see no reason I won't hit it. I have been really excited the last couple of weeks to see that goal coming closer and closer. Doesn't feel like 50lbs. I really wish I could see more of a difference than I do.

Most of my weight gain was being so very sick for so many years in a row. Oh the pills I had to take. That is all over with I hope. The thought of eating anything that someone has touched just turns my tummy most of the time lol ( probably good for me ). So eating out doesn't hurt me a bit. Hubby says I have always been a cheap date since I want to cook lol. When tennis season comes back around ( my daughter plays on the school team ). We either eat before or after and I take celery with me to munch on. I have a pair of binoculars and I " bird watch " lol. I also generally, in nice weather, sit on my porch every morning and watch the world ( or the two neighbors lol ) go by.

Zoe
Don't go MIA through the hard times. I have found the hard times are when I need everyone here more than ever.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:31 PM   #20  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Default Weigh In

Today Jenna and I went to WW so that we could change our WI day from Monday evenings to Saturday mornings. Since we JUST weighed on Monday, we didn't hold out much hope for a big loss - not after only 4 days.

BUT......

I lost 3.7 lbs!!!!

and Jenna lost 4.6 lbs!!!

Woo Hoo......can't wait till next Saturday!!
Old 03-15-2008, 02:05 PM   #21  

Zoe,
CONGRATS to you and Jenna!!!!
That is awesome. I'll bet you guys are motivated.
I like Saturdays better. If I go out to eat I get nervous water weight will still be there on Monday.

So according to my list Jenna & you have lost:
:Jenna: Between a chemical additives an American consumes each year and a human head.
:Zoe: An average newborn

All RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Shy,
Which anniversary is it? I have been married 25 years. I love anniversaries.
We got married right before people started videotaping them. I would love to see it on screen.
I still want to hear about those neighbors.
What kind of sickness did you have?

Hi Everyone!
I lost 3 POUNDS I was so excited.
I have lost (according to my list) the equivalency to a sperm whale's brain.
I have lost 27.7 total and 16 since restarting this past January.

I hope y'all have a wonderful Saturday!

Luv ya guys,
Terri

- each five pounds gone.

Last edited by points; 03-15-2008 at 02:13 PM.
Old 03-15-2008, 04:43 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 229/214.6/135

Height: 5'2"

Jen I can sympathize with you. I have had that flu now for 12 days and still not good. Doc keeps saying hang in there, it takes weeks to get over and boy is he right!!! (:

I keep thinking I will wake up one morning and say WOW I do feel good.

Drink fluids and rest.

Linda
Old 03-15-2008, 11:29 PM   #23  

Congrats Zoe, Jenna & Terri on your losses

I lost 2.2 this week, so I'm on

Hi to everyone - gotta get to bed. Babysat for 7 hrs. today with 5 kids so knocked out right now. Be back tomorrow.

Hugs,
Dianne
Old 03-16-2008, 12:48 AM   #24  

Congrats Dianne. Feels good huh? I'll bet you are 1 tired woman right now.
Rest well tonight.
Terri
Old 03-16-2008, 10:54 AM   #25  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Thumbs up

Dianne Great loss!!!

Rest up......wow, 5 kiddos! Rylea exhausts me by herself.

Last edited by Zoe; 03-16-2008 at 10:55 AM.
Old 03-16-2008, 11:25 PM   #26  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Sorry all was away this weekend helping take care of a friend. Wow seems many here have lost nice going. How many years have I been married ,sometimes it feels like 50 other times it feels like 1 lol.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:26 AM   #27  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Old 03-17-2008, 11:27 AM   #28  

HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY EVERYONE

Jen - How was your party?

Be back later!
Hugs,
Dianne
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/tulip-...145/148.8/.png

Last edited by dpadro; 03-17-2008 at 11:35 AM.
Old 03-17-2008, 11:40 AM   #29  

[QUOTE=dpadro;2103614]HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY EVERYONE

Jen - How was your party?

Be back later!
Hugs,
Dianne

HELP! I'm trying to put in a new tracker, but I keep getting just the browser and still have the old one as well. What am I doing wrong??
Thanks,
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/tulip-...145/148.8/.png

Last edited by dpadro; 03-17-2008 at 11:41 AM.
Old 03-17-2008, 01:45 PM   #30  

WOW, everyone is doing so great with their weigh ins. Congrats to Zoe and daughter, Diane, & Terri!! Well, I'll add to it, I weigh everyday, sometimes more than once ( I know I shouldn't), I officially chart my weight on Fridays and on Friday I was 178.6, but today I was 176.6.....I'm feeling so good about my decision to tackle this and this time I will succeed! I also had a none scale victory to go along with the weight loss. In the fall I purchased a few blouses, and I've been wearing all but one of them. I bought a white blouse in a size 14-16 because the next bigger size was just too large for me. I wore it once, washed it (I swear it shrunk) and afterwards could never get it buttoned again. This morning, I pulled it out of the closet and behold it fit!!!

I've got to get back to work, I will log back on when I get home this afternoon. Welcome Shy, I'll give you a little bio this afternoon. I'd hate for the bosses to walk around the corner and find me bragging about my weight loss!! LOL

I'll be back this afternoon!!
Closed Thread