Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2002, 08:32 PM   #16  

Default CONGRATS!

JAN, that is wonderful about your dh's loss, wow!!! Apparently, he was indeed, eating enough, even though you had thought he was a little below his range sometimes. And I am so glad that he participated in the meeting, too. That is just wonderful! And good for you, for your own loss. How long have you been counting dinner to lunch? Do you think that has made a diff?

TEXASLADY, hope you had fun at dd's and dsil's house tonight when you went over for dinner. How fun to have been invited over.
Old 01-26-2002, 10:43 PM   #17  
Inchworm

JAN Weigh to go DH!!! I knew he would do great! Were you able to get some nice fresh veggies in SA?
I cooked some garlic herb fettucinni for dinner along with some Harvest Hodgepodge (a nice frozen vegetable mix) from TJ's ..It was very good, oh, and I added some cut up chicken breasts to complete the one dish meal, everybody liked it.

texaslady I had forgotten that you said you did some stained glass. I finished my first little project today and am looking over patterns to do my second project next week. I know I will buy a grinder and definitely a solder gun. I had such fun today, it is really a lot easier than I thought. the grinder will come in handy for the glass i cut for my other slumping projects.
After class, I did a quick walk thru a Collector's Street Faire that was going on in the next couple of blocks. I found a nice piece of Fostoria that matches my mom's set that I have acquired since she has down-sized. It was a very fun day!

I agree, a reunion in Calif would be fun, I wish I had room to invite you here.... but we will soon start getting bedrooms emptied out, so maybe in a coupla years, we could do it here, of course it isn't SF, or Monterey! but we could find something fun to do. And Florida would be fantastic!

Regarding my 'itch', I think it is more than dry skin. I first was using lots of moisturizer to get rid of it, but didn't work, and then it felt like my throat was itching on the inside and maybe closing up. It is lots better since I have been on this medication. My friend said maybe I should lather up with Udder Butter aka Bag Balm before i go in the water!
I am NOT going to be able to go to the aerobics on Monday or Wed., I just wasn't thinking! I have other commitments both mornings!, but will go Friday for sure! I'll be able to go straight from WI.

I must go and get some things ready for church tomorrow!
Old 01-27-2002, 10:26 AM   #18  

Will start a new thread now. See you there!
Jan
Closed Thread