View Poll Results: Do you get new jammies/robe for Xmas every year?
yes 5 45.45%
no 4 36.36%
who needs jammies I sleep in the buff 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2001, 04:07 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Thursday

Hey girls its the arse crack of dawn and i'm up never to eat spiral Ham again --tastes soo good wreaks such havoc with my system
sorry if its TMI
Stacey I ate with abandon too and now i'm getting back on thewagon
Xmas night i invited 2 friends over and 5 showed up but itwas fun and definitely a cure for my the holiday is over blues
I was spoiled rotten like always and now I'm going back to bed! in my new jammies
Love
Kier
Old 12-27-2001, 09:16 AM   #2  

Angry

Good morning Kierie!! What kind of jammies did ya get??

Well, its Thursday, and I am back at work, just to goof off for the next two days (I work at a University and students are gone, and most of the people I work with are taking vacation this week, including my boss). So, it is super quiet. I came in early so I can get out of here by 3:30, and clean my toy wrecked house!!!

My kids are gone to their grandparents house (only 40 minutes from our house) for a couple days, so DH and I will be alone, except we are both working, and I would like to go out for dinner or something tonight, but my house is a mess and I really need to clean it, so, I doubt I will be doing anything fun.

Our x-mas was fun, got lots of gifts. I will be glad though we things get back to normal, lots of stuff going on!!

Isn't Trish getting induced today? I hope all goes well, and she posts when she has it!!!

My eating has been terrible, but the holidays are about over, so my normal eating routine will be back, I am sure I will gain next week, but I deserve it.

Well, better get something done, TTYL!!!
Old 12-27-2001, 10:56 AM   #3  
Bono Fanatic!

Kier - Sounds like you had a fun X-mas with your friends! I'm so glad you are back more regularly now - you crack me up!

Tonya - I bet it's nice to have the kids gone for a few days. Make sure you relax a bit during the time they are gone, because I'm sure you NEVER get to do much of that!

It is nice to be slow at work for once. Hardly anyone is here so I am able to catch up on some things that I have put off for way too long. And then next week I won't be here because I am off to New Orleans for New Years!!! I am so excited - I can hardly wait.

Another good thing - the boy that I had a date with last week came over last night to hang out for a while. We didn't plan on getting together again until after New Years, but neither of us had anything to do, and since he only lives 2 blocks from me, we decided to hang out. It was fun, and I guess you could unofficially call that our second date.
It's been a long time since I had one of those!
Old 12-27-2001, 11:26 AM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Tonya one setof fuzzy polartek floral jammies and a pair of flannel tigger jammies
Why dont you and hubby order a pizza and get a bottle of wine and a video? so you can clean a little bit but still have some snuggle time maybe its not op but ya know what how many kidfree nights do you get?

Jen! sounds like you had fun whats he like? I would kill to go to new orleans!
Today my sis is booking my flight back wooohoooo and lol my horoscope said dont book any travel because computers will malfunction
but sure i'll take a risk

last friday i had a bridget jones smug married experience
my best friend who is married and i spent the afternoon together ironically watched bridget jones had a beer and hung out a couple she and her husband are friends with called and wanted to come over ok no problem till the wife i the couple asked if i was leaving b/c they were coming now mind you its the first time i've seen my friend since september
so they come over and wewatch the movie again (which was fine b/c it just getsfunnier) but it was like life imitating art
b/c he talked to the other husband and she basiclly talked to the other wife and my bestfriend actually blamed ppls problems on being single and nuuuumerous times said i'm soo glad i'm not single
I just ignored the whole thing but sheeeesh I felt soo bridget so wheres my mr darcy! I think colin firth should show up at my door naked just for that!
Old 12-27-2001, 11:33 AM   #5  

Angry

So Kier, are you heading back to Ireland??
Old 12-27-2001, 11:52 AM   #6  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

january 10th itake off hopefully along with the plane
anyway gotta go feed the natives my grams vacuuming an Im wrried about her doing anything to aerobic
bbl!
Old 12-27-2001, 12:54 PM   #7  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Ugh! One more day...

Hey everyone! I voted early this morning but then got busy so I had to log off. I don't wear pj's Although, I don't know what I'd do if we had a burglar or something like that!
Did everyone have a good holiday?
Kier: I vow to never be a smug married! I enjoy being around singletons!
Tonya: I'm envious of your peace and quiet! Our homes sound similar, too! I forgot to wrap a present for my sis b/c it was buried under so much stuff on my kitchen table!
JenK: Good luck on the "guy"!! Give us juicy details! Do you feel a spark? or is it too early to tell? heh heh!
I'm pretty sure Trish had a c section yesterday! So hopefully we'll hear something soon! How exciting!!!!!!
I'll be glad when everyone gets back from vacation!
Well, I'm getting faint with hunger, so I'd better go eat something.
Bye for now!
Old 12-27-2001, 02:41 PM   #8  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Hey all, I had a nice 5 day weekend, but don't like being back to work! Ate a lot too, so I feel like I am going through food withdrawl! I lost 2.2 at WI on Sat. YAH ME!

Trish had a boy yesterday. Alexander, 8 lbs 15 oz, 20 1/2in. I was told they are doing fine!

I used to sleep nekked, but now with a child, it is very difficult. I got new jammies and a robe this year, but that doesn't usually happen. I had asked for these.
Old 12-27-2001, 02:47 PM   #9  

CONGRATS TRISH!!!!!!!

Jen,

I know exactly what you mean about not sleeping necked. With kids coming in unexpectedly and sleeping with you, you have to stay clothed!!!

Oh, the days of being care-free and reckless!!!

We go from wearing cute little teddies to sweatshirt, sweatpants, wool socks.....
Old 12-27-2001, 03:07 PM   #10  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Congrats Trish!!

How happy you must be!
Hugs and best wishes to all three of you guys!!
Old 12-27-2001, 05:17 PM   #11  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Girls
TRISH!!!!!!!!! i'm sooo happy for you we must have pics!! can't wait o see our lil new cyber nephew
Stace I have no doubt that you and our other married chicks are cool marrieds

Asfor my sleeping status unless i have someone there to keep me warm I sleep in jammies
just making my new years plans now we are going to Atlantic city to gamble lol who knows i'm sure by the time it happenes
its gonna end up something else completely
anyway gotta go start dinner
*humsleave it to beaver theme song*
ttyas tommorrow
Closed Thread