Old 01-30-2007, 10:53 PM   #91  
Susan

Hi,

Amy, you are doing a great job! Go to a meeting! Even if you go once or twice, you will still be on the right track. You are on the right track! I'm really proud of you. Are you sure I can't take just one little swing "Amilita the Pinata"?

Tina, how is your shoulder feeling?

Tammy, Tina and I are about 4 hours away from each other. Amy and Tina are about an hour and 1/2 away from each other. Oh, did I tell you I AM JEALOUS!!!! I'm so glad you only have 20 days left!!!!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:20 PM   #92  
Thursday Lady

Tammy, you must have talked to Dee again. What's going on with her family? Can you tell us? I hope things are better now.
And, what kind of tests did Bob take? I must have missed that post.

Susan, my shoulder is okay now. But, I'm really staying away from the computer, most of the time. It just aggravates it.

Maureen, where are you girl? We are missing lots of members.

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 06:33 AM   #93  

Susan, it seems so weird knowing that tomorrow is Feb. and I'll be retiring at the end of the month.

Tina, I haven't talked to Dee since she left the message on my phone that she couldn't meet that night. I have her cell number, but I didn't know if I should call her or not. What do you think?

Bob had to have some bloodwork done and a liver biopsy. His liver enzymes were elevated, and they aren't sure what is causing it. His dad had liver problems, so we're trying to find out what is going on. I know he didn't want to do the test, but now that it's done I think he's glad that he did. We'll know what we're facing a week from Friday, and hopefully it will be something simple.

Well, I'm off to the shower. I think I might wear my long undies today. Since I'm in the hallway for some of my groups, it might be a bit nippy. It's only 10 degrees this morning. I don't like to be cold!!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 09:48 AM   #94  

Hi, I am back.

My 12 y/o was missing. He didn't show up at school. Turns out he ran away, claimed that he is an abused child. WHICH HE ISN'T. When a child alleges that there is abuse, your whole world can go to $hit in a nano second.

I am taking him to counseling. He is going thru puberty, CFS and getting over mono.

False allegations can take your kids away & career away.

Sorry Tammy, I wouldn't have been good company. I was so worried about where he was.

I will be in touch soon.

Thanks for your prayers, keep em coming please.

Last edited by Mom4kids; 01-31-2007 at 09:54 AM.
Mom4kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 10:27 AM   #95  
Thursday Lady

Dee and Tammy, y'all are in my prayers.
Having to wait for test results is so stressful. I'm hoping that the enzyme elevation was just a fluke!

12 y/o's can be a handfull. You are very wise to get him into counseling.

On a happy note-- The sun is out and the rain is gone for a few hours. It's a good day and I'm not going to exercise.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:17 PM   #96  

Dee, I definitely can understand how upset you had to be that day. I felt like I wanted to do something, but I knew there was nothing that I could do to help you. You've been in our constant prayers. Glad that you are getting him into counseling. Keep us posted, and know that we are with you through whatever you are going through.

Thanks for the prayers Tina. The enzyme elevation was there a couple years ago, and Bob wouldn't go for further testing at that time. Stubborness runs in his family. I was afraid that he was going to cancel this appointment too, but he went.

I've been eating way too much lately, and I'm sure it's the stress thing going on. I told Bob that I had wanted to get to 20 pounds by the end of January, but I really wanted it to be Jan. of 2007, not 2008. My new goal is to hit 20 by the time we leave for Georgia on March 10.

Hooray for sunshine for you!! It was cloudy today, and it never did warm up very much.

Tim emailed that he thinks he is considering becoming a probation officer now. He had thrown that idea out about a year ago, and now in one of his classes he is learning more about it. He's thinking about it again. The father of one of his HS friends is a juvenile probation officer, and he wants to give him a call and talk to him about it. I think I like this idea better than drug enforcement, and other things that are more dangerous. I worry!!!!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:08 AM   #97  
Thursday Lady

It stopped raining!

Susan and Amy, is your father doing okay?

Sis and Maureen, if you are out there-------post, please.

Tammy, how is Kramer doing in this cold? I'm sure you get your exercise taking him outside. How fast can y'all race around?

Old 02-02-2007, 09:09 PM   #98  
Susan

Hi,
Can you believe that it's Feb. 2 already?

I'm going to start a Feb. thread!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote