Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2001, 10:19 PM   #1  

Default I am trying again!

Does anyone out there have a hint or two concerning writing everything down that you eat? For some reason that has been so hard for me before. I did it today -- the first day again - and thank God I was only 1 point over! Tomorrow I will write down BEFORE I eat. I don't know why I have such a hangup about that! Thanks, I am new to all this computer stuff. I hope I am doing this correctly!
Old 09-05-2001, 10:13 AM   #2  

Smile

I think journalling is the most important aspect towards success with the WW program. If possible, as soon as you bite it, write it. The journals given out at the meetings are small enough to fit in your purse. This way you have a running tally of your points. It really does make it so much easier. Best wishes to you for a successful weight loss journey.
Old 09-05-2001, 10:31 AM   #3  

Sometimes I don't want to write down what I eat because I know I shouldn't be eating it. But I do. I've gotten into the habit of writing everything down before it goes into my mouth. It has really made me stop and think if I really want it. I got a small 3 x 5 spiral notebook for $1 and carry it with me. I tied a pen to the spirals with a ribbon. NO EXCUSE! I like being able to go back to my good weeks and see what made them good and how I can improve. I can also see if little things are creeping in...like to many zero point items.

I also note how hungry I was when I ate, any feelings or mood that was contributing to eating. Even when I go over, I write it down.

The days over points are now very infrequent and my last "binge" was an extra 6 cups of popcorn.

The whole key to this new lifestyle is becoming aware of what we are doing.
Closed Thread