Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 06:44 PM   #1  
Bev

S/C/G: 180/171.6/150

Height: 5'4

Default I am trying ww again

I have decided to give me and WW one more time. I don't know why I have such a hard time sticking an eatting plan ( no diet for me). Hopefully I can stick it out this time around.
Old 03-28-2005, 06:49 PM   #2  
Learning To Fly...

S/C/G: 307/Ticker/150

im giving it another try too! i was doing good back in january, but im having a hard time motivating myself again!! Especially to exercise.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:30 PM   #3  

Id say excercise is my biggest pain in the butt, Ive tried every eating plan under the sun until I found WW's about 2 months ago.. seems like the first week is always the hardest especially when coming to grips on portion sizes.
Now thankfully its better and I get full faster! Hang in there though and drink lots of water, I notice I dont lose as much when I slack in drinking it... supposed to drink half your weight in water a day, some days I feel like Im swimming LOL but it works!

Good luck on your WW's journey!

Kristy
Old 03-29-2005, 08:34 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 160/139/140

Bev, I made it for eight years without coming back and eight before that. Hey, I must have an eight year thing going on. Maybe I wait that long to get back into it. Anyway, Even when the weight started creeping on, in the back of my mind I knew what I needed to do nutrition wise. It is just getting motivated. I don't like exercise, but I've found at my age (46), I now have to do it to even find a budge in the scale, which if I'm lucky is a pound every 2-3 weeks. I just think about what I'd be like if I wasn't doing WW and exercising. Scary. Be patient, I know you can succeed this time again!
Old 03-29-2005, 09:04 AM   #5  

I am trying again too. The first week is killer for me cuz that's when I usually cheat.....weird
This is my........umm........six try. After gaining 4 pounds this week I must get serious. Im sure you and I will succeed this time.

Old 03-30-2005, 03:16 AM   #6  
Bev

S/C/G: 180/171.6/150

well I did pretty good on my first day back. I do really need to work on getting in the water though.

bev
Old 03-30-2005, 08:30 AM   #7  

Default I am doing it AGAIN too

I am going to attempt this again as well, my first day today. My sister joined this time last year and she lost 35lbs and kept it off so far. I am soooo tired of this trying to get healthy thing, I never stick to it. I have tried and tried. Spring is here, I have a wedding to go to in July. I am going to make that a goal date for some weight loss. I hope I can do it this time, I have to set my mind to it, nicer weather is here and I bought shoes almost a month ago and used them once for walking. I have an MP3 player w/ all my favourite songs ready to use.
It's official, Wednesdays are my weigh in days!!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck (I NEED IT)
Old 03-30-2005, 11:39 AM   #8  
Cranky Princess

Hey ladies Im also back on WW online. I seem to really like it so far except I wish they would have an area on there where you can track your inches like you track you weight. Oh well maybe one day they will have it. And hopefully I wont need WW by then LOL Well I gotta run and go work out before going to work but I thought i would post on here before I do.
have a great day!
Old 05-11-2005, 09:07 AM   #9  

If it is any consolation, most people who have finally succeeded at weight loss and maintenance, had several "tries" before they did. Each "try" gave them information about themselves they didn't have before, and they used it to finally accomplish their goal.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:08 AM   #10  

By the way, this is my second try with WW.......7th or more.....probably alot more....attempt at weight loss. This one seems a little different. I'm not sure why.
Old 05-13-2005, 04:04 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Me to, I am starting WW again last time with 25 pounds loss and then second baby, marriage and now I gained back that 25 plus 5 GREAT .Good Luck you can do it, we all can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stacey
Old 05-16-2005, 10:46 AM   #12  

Default Trying this again

Hi. I am also trying WW again. I lost 15 lbs 3 yrs ago doing WW...and kept it off for a while, but I slowly gained it back over the last year. Seems so hard these days to lose anything...not sure if it's due to hitting forty...and the old metabolism slows down....
Closed Thread