Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 07:15 PM   #16  

Weighed in on Wednesday and lost 1.4 lbs for a total of 9.4 lbs in 3 weeks. I'm really trying to keep track of everything, thats my downfall. Looking forward to warmer weekend weather so I can push the stroller and the 34 lbs in it (DS) for more resistance!

Good luck to all!
Old 01-27-2006, 07:49 PM   #17  
If at first you don't...

What a bunch of losers!! Ya'll are doing great!!!
Old 01-29-2006, 09:19 AM   #18  
If at first you don't...

I borrowed this from one of the WW forums.

"I sat on the stony floor, waiting for her to come. It seemed colder this morning, icy, unforgiving. My insides still ached from yesterday's torture session. I hoped she would not come. I prayed she would not come. The clock in the hallway ticked steadily. I waited for her to come. She always did.
My trepidation grew and I began to sweat just slightly. And then I heard it. The creaking of the bed springs in the next room. 'THUD, THUD' The foot steps on the floor draging and thundering at the same time. The door creaked and my stomach wretched. There she was.
She grimaced at me, squinted her eyes in an evil way and scratched her immense bottom. 'What's it gonna be this morning?' she slurred at me.
I willed it to be good news. Wished I could give her what she wanted. But I could not tell a lie. A downfall that had given me many hours of abuse. I watched as she striped naked and used the toilet. Then, like lightning she was standing in front of me. I held my breath as one monstrous foot planted itself squarley on my left side. I felt the pressure of her weight shift on to me. This was it, the moment of truth....this moment would define the rest of my day. Either I would be left in peace or I would be tormented and abused to no end....and the verdict was...."

The ending is up to you!

Please think of your poor scale when you weight yourself.

Sponsored by the AASB: Association Against Scale Abuse

I lost 2.2 lbs this week for a grand total of 20.6 lbs lost so far.

Last edited by ~Melissa~; 01-29-2006 at 09:29 AM.
Old 02-01-2006, 02:48 PM   #19  

Smile another weigh in

I weighed in last night and i lost 2 lbs. so I had a good week hope everyone is having a good week to.
raynette
Old 02-01-2006, 03:48 PM   #20  

Well, good WI today, followed by bad lunch. But still... 248.8 lbs! That's 80 down!
Old 02-01-2006, 07:30 PM   #21  
If at first you don't...

Good job Raynette & Lilion!!!
Old 02-01-2006, 10:18 PM   #22  
onmyway

I a WI last nite and I am down 8.6lbs for a total of 19.8 since I started 1/2/06.
Closed Thread