Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 09:17 AM   #1  

Default GMA - Good Morning America - Weight Loss

Did anyone just see GMA? The one lady (Linda) lost half of herself on WW! She looks beautiful! She said her own family did not even recognize her!!! How awesome! I guess she (and the other lady not sure how she lost her weight) is on the cover of People magazine. I might have to go out and buy that issue!

Last edited by TMunday; 01-03-2006 at 10:34 AM.
Old 01-03-2006, 10:28 AM   #2  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

Talking The Best Of Gma!

I DID!!! BOTH WOMEN LOOKED FABULOUS AND GAVE ME GREAT INCENTIVE TO KEEP GOING NO MATTER WHAT THIS YEAR!! EVERYONE IS TALIKNG ABOUT THEM AND THE MAGAZINE TODAY!
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALSO!
Old 01-03-2006, 10:34 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MELODY525
I DID!!! BOTH WOMEN LOOKED FABULOUS AND GAVE ME GREAT INCENTIVE TO KEEP GOING NO MATTER WHAT THIS YEAR!! EVERYONE IS TALIKNG ABOUT THEM AND THE MAGAZINE TODAY!
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALSO!
Oh I think it is so awesome! I think the more they show this kind of stuff on tv the more we will see a lot of people dropping the pounds! Oprah is all about weight loss too. Although, so far it is for surgeries (I do not agree with those really) instead of healthy eating and exercise. It is still nice to see success.
Old 01-04-2006, 09:03 AM   #4  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

I Missed Today's Gma Show. Going To Their Website And See What I Missed. A Friend Said They Have A Calendar There With Tips. Gonna Check It Out.
Old 01-04-2006, 10:02 AM   #5  

It is always on here... but for some reason I always miss it haha. I get caught up doing other things instead.
Closed Thread