Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2005, 06:46 AM   #1  
someday 145

S/C/G: 286/ticker/145

Red face It's Tuesday chat day

Morning All;
Just read through yesterdays posts. Everyone is doing just wonderful. We can do this. All of us.
Welcome all newcomers. Hope everyone did good? I did well. I did dig into my flex last night for dinner. DS always buys dinner on Mondays. Only problem he doesn't get home until late 7:30 or later. By then I am settled in for the night. So, the scale showed the same. It's ok with me, at least it didn't go up. Went on my date with GYM yesterday afternoon. Drank most of my water and counted.
For me today, I have errands to run, my meals are pretty much planned for today. Breakfast will be eggs & toast, Lunch will be a chicken sandwich, dinner will be spagetti squash with meat balls and a veg or two. Plus, my snacks.
Hope to hear more on my house redo today. Everytime we think we can set dates, something comes up about the financing. DH is self employed so now the want tax return for 2004, haven't done those yet. I guess that is where good things come to those who wait.
Well, grandbabies just pulled up, have to run. Will cruise by later.
Have a great day everyone.
Old 02-01-2005, 09:15 AM   #2  

Happy Tuesday everyone! Just finished my bagel w/ ff cream cheese. Maybe after I finish the McD's cappicino, my eyelids will finally open. DH's new job has created new hours in our house. 6:00 should only come once a day, IMHO. I tried to get to the kitchen to make him breakfast, but he is getting it at work instead. Oh, well. Maybe tomorrow.

Chipper, you are right. We can do this. Heck, I'm over half-way there, but still have to pep talk myself all the time. DH will start working nights next week. That will be a big challenge to keep motivated and OP while I'm home alone. Time to renew my relationship with GYM, though he did kinda beat me up last night! Ouch, the muscles, ouch!

Well, off to work with me! TTFN!
Old 02-01-2005, 09:32 AM   #3  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Morning ladies.

I did *not* do well last night. At all. But today is a new day...

Finishing my coffee and some LF Cottage Cheese and SF Apricot preserves
Old 02-01-2005, 10:46 AM   #4  
someday 145

S/C/G: 286/ticker/145

Malenie: I agree GYM can get real rough with you at times. LOL. I was telling my DH this morning I had to pay bills. He says "First it was GYM and now it's BILL" I said you can't have enough of a good thing. My DH works until 10 at night. It is hard by yourself when you have control over the remote and can watch something in peace and not munch too. . Have a good day at work.
Jen: That's ok. I had to use flex for onion rings last night. It is a new day. Everyday is a new day. Hey your in onederland, remember that, maybe it will help to stay on track. It was one day. There will be more of those to come in the furture. I would love to be there. I will soon. You have a good day also.
Old 02-01-2005, 10:46 AM   #5  

Ahhh Tuesday.... 1 Day Closer to Friday.... Boring day at work... I am actually not deciding upon opening my own online business... I want to make extra money and it will give me something to do....

I need coffee
Old 02-01-2005, 02:37 PM   #6  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Thanks Chipper -- this is my 4th+ time in onederland in 2 years, lol!

doing much better today. did have a piece of chocolate to try to help get rid of my headache!
Closed Thread