Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 11:09 AM   #1  

Talking Nothing's holding this chick back this year....come join me!!!

Hey everyone,
I'm looking for some good gal pals to accompany me through this wonderful rollercoaster we call life!!!
I'm a three time "loser" going to WW....and now I'm back for a fourth, because I know it works!!!
So it's back to journaling, back to drinking water, back off the couch, and lose, lose, lose....
If you're like me and post often and want to have a humorous, tell it like it is weight loss buddy...I'm your gal....let's be "losers" together!!!
Looking forward to hearing from you all....the more the merrier!!!!
Michelle
Old 03-31-2004, 07:14 PM   #2  

Okay, I have been MIA lately, just have not been able to get going on this and it seems like there is always a reason why I can't stick to it! I have a million excuses But right now I have been off program since last Friday and I feel like CRAP, (hope I can say that!) So I have to get back on it. Now one more excuse.....I am on spring break and will be going away for the next few weeks and I will eat sesnibly......I HATE feeling sick like this, but I want to not obsess on food, like I tend to do.....So Sunday back at it with a goal to lose 20 pounds by mid June....very doable!!!! So I am joining you Michelle!
Old 03-31-2004, 07:58 PM   #3  

Red face

Hi Michelle,

I totally know what you mean about making changes - like getting off of the sofa for one - .

I love to post and encourage others and hope to get the same support in return.

I am 32 years old and a full time student - I am hoping to get into the nursing program in the fall and would LOVE to start it 60 pounds lighter.

I have been doing really good today. I cleaned my home for 3 hours (boy will hubby be suprised when he gets home) and have eaten healthy. I actually ate an orange instead of something with cheese and I DONT KNOW WHEN THE LAST TIME I DID THAT WAS. hee hee.

Sylvia
Old 03-31-2004, 08:45 PM   #4  

Hiya ladies,
Glad you joined...sounds like we're in for some losin'....
Let me share my real motivation....I'm 28....and don't want to spend my 30's regreting my body like I have in my 20's....plus to top it all off....my sister-in-law is getting married Memorial Day weekend, and I have to be able to fit into a gorgeous bridesmaid's dress that I ordered a size too small on purpose!! It sounded like such a good idea when I did it in January, now I'm hoping that it's not the worse $250.oo mistake that I ever made....plus it would cost over $50.00 to add a size to it after we get it...argh...so there y'all have it...gotta drop atleast 15 lbs or so by then.
Started back on WW on Monday and I was at 215.8lbs, weighed this morning, and I was down to 212.8...wooohooo....you'll find that out about me, I'm a chronic weigher...bad habit I know! Today was the first day this week that I didn't exercise....Monday did a mile, and yesterday did two, but I will be back at it tomorrow....I'm shooting for another two miles.
I'll be checking in frequently....mostly because if I stay focussed, I do alot better....so yak at ya again soon!
Old 03-31-2004, 10:35 PM   #5  

Hey Michelle,

You are so right. You dont want to spend your 30's being overweight. I am doing that now and I dont want to ANY LONGER!

You can so totally loose 15 pounds in time for Memorial day weekend. I am going to push you becauce I dont want to see you have to spend $50 to increase the dress size.

My husbands co-workers daughter is getting married in August and I want to wear a really nice dress and be about 45 pounds lighter. My hubby promised me enough money for a new dress, shoes, hair, makeup and manicure and pedicure and some extras clothes. I guess he really wants to make sure I lose weight this time.

Lets do this together. Tomorrow morning I am going to the gym and will walk for a mile (any more right now would kill me, but next week I am going to strive for 1.25 miles per day).

Sylvia
Old 04-01-2004, 10:47 AM   #6  

okay...it's day four and still going strong....stuck to all my pts yesterday, that's been easy to fall back into the counting pts and journaling, suprising enough....I got up earlier today, just felt more energetic, instead of pushing the snooze on my alarm 5 or six time...hehe....and did my exercize right away. Did my Leslie Sansone 2 mile videotape, it's a nice feeling when they start getting easier to do, and I'm always able to finish all of her tapes because they're sooooo low impact. Had my bowl of cereal and skim milk, which I've weighed out all week...I've really been using my WW scale this week....it's amazing how much I would normally deem a portion to be, and the scale helps me stay in realityville. Going to check my emails and dig into some spring cleaning this morning....check back with y'all later.
Michelle
Closed Thread