Old 05-28-2015, 04:37 PM   #91  
will it ever stick??? lol

S/C/G: 283.6/236.8/155

Height: 5'6

do you guys ever do a recipe swap type of deal? Everyone puts up their favorite?
Amberkkski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 05:04 PM   #92  
lovemylife001

S/C/G: 180/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7

Default Good evening

Hi everyone, hope everyone is doing well on this beautiful day. I understand the need to tighten up on the eating. I use to go to theskinnycook/active board. It's a bit dated but she wonderful weight watchers recipes, I mean tons of them. It's really worth checking out. Talk to everyone later and we can do this!
lovemylife001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 06:37 PM   #93  

Amber I think there's a whole thread of WW recipes up at the top of this section.

Lovemylife... Thanks I'll check that out
KittenIsOverIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 08:46 PM   #94  
Heading Downtown...

S/C/G: 225/165/165

Height: 5'8"

So I decided to go weigh-in today because I didn't want to face the scale on my regular meeting day which is Tuesday... And I was down -3.4 lbs

It must be the heat and the running I've been trying to do... Because I ate all of my wp's and even some of my ap's too last week... I really thought I would be lucky to just stay the same with everything I ate last weekend...

So the fun part was that -3.4 lbs took me to exactly -9 lbs since I started meetings again 3 weeks ago and that was my 5% target exactly... So I got a cute little 5% charm... I know it's silly, but I worked really hard to get to that goal... I might even actually put it on a key chain or something... Lol...
TripSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 06:41 AM   #95  

Wow TripSwitch that's terrific! I'm so glad you went!

I was down 1 again this week to 281. Chugging along. Can't even be mad about it.
Old 05-29-2015, 12:36 PM   #96  
Heading Downtown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenIsOverIt View Post
Wow TripSwitch that's terrific! I'm so glad you went!

I was down 1 again this week to 281. Chugging along. Can't even be mad about it.
Thanks Kitten ... I'm glad I went too...

And.... on being down another 1 lb... That's so great!!!

We are just killing it here on WW... Lol...
Old 05-29-2015, 02:13 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/190

Excited to report that after a disappointing two weeks, I am down 2.8 and now can honestly say I've lost 30 lbs since starting WW in Feb. I am thrilled - even if the only person to notice was my doctor (who was holding the evidence - chart - in her hand and has a keen interest in keeping me motivated). DH definitely noticed that I weighed my protein before dinner last night and asked no questions - maybe he doesn't want to jinx it all?

Of course, I had lunch out and forgot to ask them to leave the dressing on the side of my salad, so who knows how long my loss will be a loss, lol.

Kitten, that recipe website where you plug in your ingredients is a million dollar idea! My CSA came overnight and we have scallions, snap peas, arugula, rhubarb and blueberries. Have no idea what to make...

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Last edited by elaineindc; 05-29-2015 at 02:14 PM.
elaineindc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 06:31 PM   #98  

Elaineindc: Yay for you! That's terrific!

Your CSA screams stir fry to me. Now I want peanut sauce!
Old 05-30-2015, 10:50 PM   #99  
Less of a Better Me

Welcome to the new members here. Tripswitch and elaineindc: those are great weigh ins.

I am happy to say that I lost 1 pound this week. That doesn't sound like much, but it put me in the 140s for the first time in over 20 years. I am 1.6 pounds away from not having to pay at Weight Watchers any more (3.6 from my goal weight - I am regained lifetime).

I was particularly happy with my weigh in because the last month has been really difficult between special occasions and lots of intervening events. Just a few of them:

My birthday
My son's 21st birthday
Mother's Day
Not being able to go to WW to weigh in because of a triathlon in the area.
Missing another weigh in due to a family wedding out of town.
Eating out for 3 days due to being out of the town at the wedding.
My mom visiting for a week so more eating out and not long before needing to weigh in.
Lots of rain and flooding for the past couple of weeks (I'm in Texas) which got me out of my exercise routine and ended up causing cancellation of a couple of strength training days due to the Y being closed.

Sigh. But, I am now back on track and had a good week after coming back on Sunday from being out of town. My goal for June is to lose at least 1.6 pounds so I don't have to pay WW for July.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 11:16 AM   #100  
Heading Downtown...

Thanks Koshka... And Congrats on your loss this week... That's great that you are so close to your next goal... I'm hoping to get to my next goal in June too... I'm still not sure what I should shoot for as far as an "Ultimate" goal just yet... And of course I really want to achieve "Lifetime" status sooner rather than later... Lol...

The good thing is when I signed back up for meetings WW was offering a "Lose 10lbs on Us" deal... So if I lose 10 lbs in 2 months I get a refund for 2 months membership fees... So at least I'm totally on track for that to happen...
Old 05-31-2015, 02:41 PM   #101  
Less of a Better Me

That is great.

As far as ultimate goal, I did a whole post on this a couple of weeks ago on my blog. Basically, I've decided that once I get to my WW goal (146 which is top of my range), my focus will be more on body composition. My body fat percentage is still way too high and my waist is too large. I'm planning to work on fixing those and anywhere my weight ends up in a healthy weight range where I can maintain it will be fine.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:24 PM   #102  

Did my usual "go nuts and eat nearly every weekly point between Friday night and Sunday night" thing again. Groan!!! I changed my weigh in day to Saturday morning hoping to mitigate the damage for the coming weekend. If i can maintain control Friday night, then there's only two days left to go wild before I settle back in Monday morning. We'll see how this goes.

On the plus side... I did track everything and I am not over my weeklies, so still on track!
Old 06-02-2015, 07:59 AM   #103  
will it ever stick??? lol

S/C/G: 283.6/236.8/155

Height: 5'6

getting SUPER frustrated!! Last two times I tried to lose weight I a little over 30 lbs in 3 months. I call it my 30lb curse because I always fall off after that lol This time I cant get passed the 20's area!! Didn't go over my points last week and only used maybe 10 of my weekly and freakin stayed the same!! I sat at a bachelorette party and ate my salad and didn't drink a drop of alcohol and stayed the freakin same! what gives
Amberkkski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:24 AM   #104  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/190

Amber, don't lose heart, that happens to all of us and there could be a million reasons why the scale didn't move. I would imagine you're in for the whoosh sometime in the next few weigh-ins!
elaineindc is offline   Reply With Quote