Old 06-03-2013, 10:36 AM   #16  
Looking for Zen

S/C/G: 315/267/180

Height: 5' 10"

Well. I weighed this morning and I'm up 2.8 lbs since last time I weighed.

I go back to my OBGYN in August to discuss getting pregnant and I would really like to be under 270. That's 11 and change from where I am now, and I think that can happen in 10 weeks if I out in some effort and watch my weekends.

I'm at the point now where I'm having a debate between my age and my weight on when to get pregnant.
Jilu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #17  
Cindy

S/C/G: 219/see ticker/136

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back Jilu. So sorry to hear about your grandmother. You didn't do too bad if your gain was only 2.8. I gained almost that during one normal week a couple weeks ago. Now that you're back on track you'll be dropping those pounds like hot potatoes.
forkeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #18  
It's me, Ashleyyy!

S/C/G: 291/~/185

Height: 5'8"

All this exercise is making me a bottomless pit, but I haven't gone over all week. I haven't seen much movement on the scale yet... I have until Friday to see some action.
smashlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:04 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 216/ticker/164

So I got a Planet Fitness membership and went to the gym on Sunday - today I'm still super sore, but I'm going back tomorrow night. I started c25k and made it through the first day, hooray! aaaand then today I ate a donut for breakfast, tracked it, and then ate nothing but junk the rest of the day and didn't track at all.
robotfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:52 AM   #20  
It's me, Ashleyyy!

TOM does it again!! I didn't lose, and I didn't gain this week. Maintaining is so bitter sweet.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:00 PM   #21  
Knowing I'm worth it!

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Good morning!

I started vacation today!!! I have 8 glorious days where I don't have to think about selling one stick of furniture and making my monthly quota. We are staying home with day trips planned. I know that I will be eating out a lot this week, but I have also tried to balance it with really healthy, low points meals at home. I'm back on the elliptical as well so maybe that will help me not gain a ton.
Teresa66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:17 PM   #22  
It's me, Ashleyyy!

Have fun Teresa!
Old 06-07-2013, 05:50 PM   #23  

Hi All, I always read the posts, very rarely post or comment.

I went off WW's and I am back at my old issues, stress eating. How do I get back on the program, I know it worked - but I got discouraged with the meetings, too much of seeing everyonce suceeding and no discussions about the people struggling.

Stress eating is killing me. And once I start it just keeps going.
chickadeee55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:21 AM   #24  
Knowing I'm worth it!

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Chickadeee, you just have to decide to commit to the plan and not let your stress and emotions dictate your life. Easier said than done, I know!! As for only hearing about the successes at your meetings you really need to look at those people as inspiration. Also, do you talk about your struggles at your meetings? I know that at my meetings it is very common that most people simply don't want to talk about themselves. Our leader is really good at pulling people into the discussion but it's not always easy. Since I'm a natural big mouth I often feel compelled to talk and once I start sharing it's funny how the quiet ones will at least start nodding their heads in agreement. You know that it's a lot easier to talk about how great you are doing than to share the stuggles. But that is what the meetings are for. It's also what we here at 2FC are for.
Teresa66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:13 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 278.0 / See Ticker / 169

Height: 5'9"

Hello all! I haven't been able to check in here for a week or so--my life was just a bit crazy there. I'm still trying to adjust to my daughter not having pre-school!

9.50 pace? I'm impressed! When I was running, my pace was only slightly faster than my walking pace!

Speaking of which, I'm doing a little personal challenge--I'm doing a 30 minute walk every day in June. So far so good and I'm loving it. Of course, this is on top of my usual exercise--I'm still doing Body Pump twice a week, Zumba every now and then and, today, I made it back to Aqua Zumba for the first time in a long time.

I hope all is going well you all!

-Melinda
OtterMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:56 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

Hi guys! Lost another pound on my last weigh in. All I see is a downward trend and I am happy about it. Give it 0.2 or 5 lb loss I will happily take it. Loss is a loss.
I have been good. Staying away from my favorite food in the whole wide world ~~junk food especially chips!~~. And also I am enjoying my activelink from WW. Now it can track my activity points accurately not like before I would just assume I did a high intensity workout and it gave me like 13 AP. And I only track my workout as AP. Did not know that even brushing your teeth is counted as AP. I am done with my assesment thingie and yesterday was my first AP from my activelink. The whole day yesterday I got 7AP! Not bad! Well being so busy at work and running here and there (I work in a hospital/lab dept). With the new computer system right now it its kinda hectic at work. Mind and body at that. So far happy with purchasing active link.

chikadeee55 Dont worry we are here for you. Just get back in being motivated and dont stress about it. We all go through loosing and gaining weight but just hang in there. Always remember there is always a "tomorrrow" or a "new day". You can do it!
myfavisblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:10 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 238/Tick/185

Height: 5' 8"

Chickadeee- -At the meetings, I would bring up your concerns/issues, my guess is others either have had in the past, or currently have some of the same concerns! Best to you!

I lost another 1.6, which is way better then the .2 gain the previous week and I have been eating more than ever! We will see this week, less working out for me and more cookie eating!

Off for a run, best to everyone!
movielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:24 PM   #28  
Slender Nerdess Inside...

S/C/G: 201/see ticker/140

Height: 5'0"

*rant warning*
Started the week a bit badly....I used all of my WP in 2 day eating my comfort foods. Work has me super stressed and I am feeling very trapped and hopeless in my job. Guests randomly get surveys about their experience and give scores of 1-10. Anything below 8 is failing and my company bases bonuses, budget and everything off of these darned scores. My GM is now making me jump through all of these hoops to get the scores up because we are at 76% and must be above 85%. In 3 weeks there is no way to get these scores up that high and I feel like my job is on the line if we don't. And the part that really sucks is the compaints are housekeeping or maintenance (I'm the Front Desk Manager and my Front of House staff are awesome and get good scores). How am I supposed to fix something that is not my responsibility? I have no motivation at the moment and just want to eat and sleep and cry.

Okay, *end rant* Thank you for listening. Other than that I am trying my best to stay the course and just keep plodding along.
tehshort1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 02:43 PM   #29  
It's me, Ashleyyy!

tehshort1 Jobs are tough!! I hate that we all carry the stress of our jobs home with us. It sounds like you are doing all you can with what you have and that is great. I guess I would just suggest to think about it as a test. Emotional eating is the HARDEST thing for me, too. Instead, convince yourself to do something else. Take a walk, get out of the house. But if food is the only answer, try and make it not the complete worst choice.

It's weird how handling emotional eating and challenges can show up as a sort of NSV. Like, for me last week it was "My co-worker is driving me insane and makes me hate my job on a daily basis. I wanted to go home and eat a box of crackers and a brick of cheese, but had a salad instead!"" YAYYYY. LOL.

But seriously. Take it easy on yourself!
Old 06-09-2013, 04:37 PM   #30  
Slender Nerdess Inside...

S/C/G: 201/see ticker/140

Height: 5'0"

Thank you Smashlers I needed that.
tehshort1 is offline   Reply With Quote