Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 11:28 AM   #16  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

wow roller derby sounds like so much fun

As for me I have a bit of a gain (1.4) so frustrating I am hoping it is just water since I ate out yesterday and had general tao chicken. I will really push the water today
Old 05-24-2012, 09:41 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 248/167/150

Height: 5'6

Thanks Wicked... thats definitely encouraging advice. I just feel so stressed and so anxious about the weight loss i feel like i could scream and burst into tears at the same time. I hate going to the weigh ins and realizing i have gained, especially when there is no logical reasoning behind it. Ive been eating great. The only thing i can do to help myself, is to go back to the "getting started" page insert i got on day 1 and start back over again from the start. Tracking everything. It is a possibility i am becoming complacent, portion size creeping, i just dont know. But i do know, its frustrating me. I feel like i should be doing better than this.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:46 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 248/167/150

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylmrn View Post
wow roller derby sounds like so much fun

As for me I have a bit of a gain (1.4) so frustrating I am hoping it is just water since I ate out yesterday and had general tao chicken. I will really push the water today

I am so excited to start the Roller Derby! as it gets closer to the first day of training... im getting more and more excited, cause its something ive decided really fits me. I love my skates, im still quite unsteady on them, but ive fallen on the pavement a bajillion times straight onto my backside, but i get back up and go for more punishment. Thats gotta be a good thing (sort of) haha.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:45 PM   #19  
Work in Progress

Mercury I used to skate in my youth (I am a grandma now LOL) and I use to love it. I just dont think my body could take that kind of beating anymore. Heck I feel two weeks ago and sprained my hand & wrist and I still have not healed from that or even made it back to the gym
Old 05-26-2012, 07:57 AM   #20  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Yeah, I'm totally jealous about roller derby! I never learned how to skate but I want to now so I can play. They have a league here but they also do like intermural type stuff, too, for people not on any of the official teams.

Yesterday I went and got fitted for a bra. I've lost so much weight, my band size has gone from a 44 to a 38!
Old 05-26-2012, 08:34 PM   #21  
Work in Progress

Wooza look at your new picture Tudor Rose, I love the haircut and the thought of going down so much in bra size that is awesome. That is something I need to go have done.

Well today we went for a treat - out for pizza I did not go wild but still ate 3 pieces of veggies pizza and had 2 beers there to the weeklies. Weigh in is Monday so the rest of today and all of tomorrow I will be pushing lots of water
Old 05-27-2012, 02:14 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

Hey guys!

Another loss today at my wi. With all the eating I did yesterday I was not expecting a drop in the scales. But when I weigh myself I lost 0.4 lbs. Its not that much but hey its still a loss and it counts. So I am happy with it.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:13 PM   #23  
Work in Progress

Great job myfavisblue!

Well today another day with going over a tad and no real formal exercise. Had to drive an hour to pick up inlaws then drive to next town for brunch with dh aunt and uncle...I tried to make a good choice in food but menu was def working against me

Good news my hand and wrist are about 50% healed? At least I did not have to wear my brace today so going to give my hand 1 more day of rest then back to the GYM!
Closed Thread