Old 06-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 248/167/150

Height: 5'6

I lost 0.5 this morning... which sucks. but like the girl on the other side of the scale said this morning... ive "lost so far 27lbs of a$$ in the right direction". I had to laugh at that. So ill take it. Grats to everyone who lost this week... Spooky, your doing awesome chick! nice work. The hula hoop sounds like fun for sure. My boyfriends mom has a super cool sugar pink colored hula hoop that is weighted. I dont think i have room to do that at my place, id have my living room absolutely destroyed lol.

I wish you all lived close by, we would have the most awesome Zumba group :P

As far as rewards go, as soon as i hit 199, im getting my hair done. I want something different and cool. Crazy colors or something... i wanna be noticed more :P I am looking forward to that. For sure its a goal. For the longest time, ive been saying "No i cant get my hair done like that, by face is too big for it, and my double chin will show up more" Ugh... so at 199, im doin it!

Last edited by mercuryblue; 06-25-2011 at 03:55 PM.
mercuryblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Oh, I so know what you mean. I've been dying to get my hair cut into a short pixie but I feel like my face is too big/fat/chubby/whatever. Maybe I'll do that at 199, too! My hairdresser would love it!

Well done on your loss, merc! 1/2 a lb does not suck. My big loss this week is an anomaly, let me tell you. Most weeks I would be over the moon to lose half a pound.
Spooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:45 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

DONT DO THE PIXIE!!!! lol
i did that recently. You Always miss being able to put your hair up, and it doesnt look good... well i have a round face - regardless of the weight. Make sure you're 100% on those suckers, cos it takes forever to grow out. My hair is only just finally under my ears, from October. /ugh /regret

and theres an exercise dvd for hula hoops. The weighted kind. Looks cool to do but they're really expensive, like i closed thw window after i saw the price & then when i saw it in cvs, i walked away
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 175/141.5/125

Height: 5'3

I am all about short hair... But then again, I do hair for a living! So I'm not as scared as most to chop it all off.
catahoula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:29 AM   #35  

S/C/G: SW 268/ CW 202.4/ GW 150

Height: 5'1

Congrats to all the losses this week! Woohoo!

I was down 2.8 on Thursday.... I ate more, lost more *laughs*

Spooky! Yay on the Kindle. I don't know how I would live without mine
patchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:00 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 222/ 168/ STG 160/ LTG 145

Smile Didn't want to create a new thread for this, so...

I'm officially the lowest weight I have been in years! Last summer I lost 30 lbs and got to 192... gave up due to stress from September until May when I restarted WW (had gained 16 lbs back). It's taken some trial and error getting PP and activity down, and after a few weeks of plateau I've finally relost that pesky 16 lbs, have surpassed last summers weight, and am now at 191. I cannot WAIT to leave the 190's behind and am so GRATEFUL the 200's are getting further away.
girlsenberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:19 PM   #37  

Congrats! That is a super huge accomplishment.
Old 06-26-2011, 04:24 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 234/tracker/150

Height: 5' 4"

Default I'm the new guy!

Hi yall!

I officially will start WW on Tuesday - we have a program at work. A friend has loaded me her points+ calculator and I have been testing it out this past week - checking how many points are in this and that.

One the biggest challenges I expect to have will be that my hubby does the cooking in the evening. I have little control over what is being served - usually lots of veggies but also fattier meats and white carbs. So, in the evening, portions will be my biggest challenge.

Today, though, even though I have not officially started, I am trying to keep around 32 points to see how it goes. But since I am so aware today, I think I am just hungrier!

Beth aka FlygURL
FlygURL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:25 PM   #39  

Welcome, Beth!
Old 06-26-2011, 06:11 PM   #40  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

girlenberry, congraaaaats! you must be so proud

Welcome Beth!

Today is all about packing and painting the appartment I'm leaving next friday (I painted my walls when I got here but the next people want it plain white) So I am EXHAUSTED. Still having to put white for the second, and hopefull last time, in the kitchen tonight.

Hope you're all having a good day
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:48 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow

do you ever get tired of telling yourself, tomorrow?
i do! by time tomorrow comes, i dont do it, and it again becomes tomorrow.

heres to getting back on track tomorrow, and staying there. with exercise too!!!!
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote