Old 06-22-2011, 05:21 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 185/ticker/135

Height: 61"

I weigh in tomorrow and I am almost positive that I gained because my sisters birthday was saturday and we had a party. i ate tons of fruit and veggies, but I also had chips and cake. yikes!

btw the food was sooooo good on saturday and the cake was the best i have ever had! Even if I gain I do not regret eating that cake for one minute!
dj mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:18 PM   #17  
Up and at 'em...again!

S/C/G: 203.4/170.4/140.0

Height: 5'0"

Down .2 this week, but even though it's a loss, I'm not happy with it. I think I've gotten too used to "good" losses. But I guess tomorrow is the beginning of a new week, and I'll keep on plugging.
Snoofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:44 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 185/ticker/135

Height: 61"

I almost forgot to share my NSV from today!!! I have a shirt that I love to wear, but the sleeves were always just a bit too tight. I put it on today after not wearing it for over a month and the sleeves were loose! I could put a couple of fingers inside the sleeves with my arm!!!

I know that my weight training and cardio at the gym is def. paying off! I cant wait to see myself in another month!
dj mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:27 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

I've not been eating well this week. My excuse is that I am SO EXHAUSTED. I thought I was recuperating from vacation but we've been back for almost 2 weeks and I am still so tired I don't have energy to stand up and cook dinner or unpack my car or fold laundry. My muscles feel heavy and sore like I've been working out but I haven't. Even my eyes feel tired.
I'm going to break down and schedule an appt with my internist tomorrow. I suppose I need some blood work to see if anything is out of whack. I did bleed A LOT more than usual during my last cycle but that has been 2 weeks ago and I should have replaced any blood lost by now. I suspect either anemia, mono, or a vitamin deficiency. (Or acute, severe laziness!)
Going to a meeting on Saturday and then a week later we'll be back to 10 hour shifts at work and I'll be back to my Monday night meeting with my favorite leader, Kathleen (who is now a size zero!).
My goal is to make onederland before my birthday in October. I hope I can make it.

ETA: wtg on your NSV, dj! Isn't it great when things are too big??

Last edited by Spooky; 06-23-2011 at 06:28 PM.
Spooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:09 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Dj – I am definitely the same way when I eat a really good dessert (sweets are my weakness). I usually never regret eating it lol. Congrats on the NSV! That’s awesome!

Snoofie – At least it’s a loss and not a gain. I’m used to never having “good” losses; I’m usually an extremely slow loser. Kinda hoping that will change a little on WW.

Spooky – I hope you start feeling better. I’ve been feeling extremely exhausted too lately, but I know it’s because I haven’t been sleeping well.

I still have not exercised again and weigh in is tomorrow. Last Friday was my only exercise day. I've just been way too tired. I haven't been sleeping well due to my back pain coming back. I have pills from the doctor (Lodine) but I'm scared to take them every night when it hurts because I don't want to become dependent on it. She said the pain would flare up every now and then and I've noticed that it always gets worse after I exercise. I'm hoping it's because my body isn't used to the exercise and that once I get into a routine it will improve. I'll be spending most of the day tomorrow cleaning out my room and I might wash my car too. So at least that'll be some exercise. Hope everyone is having a good week.
Live Laugh Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:04 PM   #21  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 190/149/150

Height: 5'6"

I'm up .8 this week, which I'm grateful for, because I was sure I'd be up at least 2 pounds. I had an awful week, didn't work out hard, and it's my time of the month. I felt like crap all week because I know my eating wasn't on par with what it should be. Today after weigh in I feel re-energized though. Had a great workout on the spin bike and then jogged with my dog for the first time (I normally hate any kind of running, but something just gave me the energy and push I needed today). I'm gonna kill it this week!
OnceUponADrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:42 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 175/141.5/125

Height: 5'3

Alright, here goes my rant for the day...

So I made a mistake at the grocery and grabbed a gallon of the Light Blue Bell vanilla instead of the No Sugar Added. You would think it's the same thing... Nope, the Light is one point higher than the No Sugar Added! Argh now I'm mad! And I would feel stupid bringing ice cream back to the grocery. Now I realize blue bell makes about 3 or 4 different diet vanilla! There's Light, there's No Sugar Added, and there's a Frozen Yogurt. I'm gonna have to go figure them all out with my calculator. But for now I'm annoyed that I got the one higher in points!
catahoula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 02:54 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey all. Just a quick post before I start cleaning out my room. Today was weigh in and I'm down 3 lbs!!!! I rarely every lose more than 1.5 lbs in a week. Plus, this was with only exercising once this week. I plan on 3 days of exercise this coming week, so looking forward to the results!
Live Laugh Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:12 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/130

Height: 5'0

I had WI this AM. I lost 1.6 lbs!
MrsD2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:08 PM   #25  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Had my weekly weigh in today. I lost 2.6 lbs! I'm so happy!!

Altough, my bf and I planned to treat ourself tonight.. We had been really good with the diet since we started... It's national day of Quebec today, so we're planning to have fierce burgers and dessert. We'll get back to the plan tomorrow
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:14 PM   #26  

Congrats, losers!

I WI in the am. I stopped by urgent care on my way home from work today because I didn't think I could wait until Tuesday to see my internist and was shocked to find out I have strep throat. I got a steroid shot and a prescription for antibiotics. I hope they kick in soon! I'm off the weekend, which is good, but the wife is going out of town which means I'll be stuck home alone (bad).

Thinking I won't see any major movement on the scale this week. I'm ok with that.
Old 06-24-2011, 10:31 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

Height: 5'6

strep throat sux. The ex had that 2 years back. I was looking in his throat and then googling what i saw!!! lol things like throat cancer came up =p
once he got the needle though; was smooth sailing.

----------

i want to lose weight but i keep gorging myself on food.
Today im just dead exhausted. So i was trying to get something more for energy. IM not even going to say what i ate cos im very disappointed in myself, but we dont have a lot of money or food in the house, so im very restricted in my choices, and then i overdo it cos im being lazy. i need to stop this
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:38 AM   #28  

Aw, Jinksie, go easy on yourself. You're going through a hard time right now. It's important to take care of yourself and eat and rest well but I wouldn't sweat the minutiae of your diet and add to your stress level.

Ok, y'all, I lost 4.4 lbs this week AND got my 10%! I totally don't know how it happened but there it is. I'm super happy and so looking forward to crossing over into Onederland. My personal goal is to be there by my birthday in October. Here's hoping. <--- haha that is really cute

Holding steady at my 32 PP per day which is a good thing. I need every point I can get.

So my reward to myself for making my 10% is both a kindle (been waiting FOREVER for one) and a big, grown up hula hoop. I saw them everywhere at Bonnaroo and they look so cool and I bet they are a great form of exercise! Do you guys reward yourselves? Or am I just spoiled?
Old 06-25-2011, 11:12 AM   #29  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Spooky, congrats for your 10%!!! It's awesome!! And I totally reward myself... I totally went shopping at my first 10 lbs LOL
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:19 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 175/141.5/125

Height: 5'3

Spooky, hula hooping classes are getting pretty popular right now over here in New Orleans. We have a pretty bohemian/arsty population, so that might attribute to it. But I've hears it's incredible excersize if you use a weighted hoop. You'll have to report back about it, bc it's one of those things I have toyed with the idea of getting.

And CONGRATS on the 10%!! I don't reward myself, but that's bc I'm broke.
catahoula is offline   Reply With Quote