Old 01-29-2014, 10:31 AM   #286  
Lizzy Lou

S/C/G: 263.8 / 226 / 160

Height: 5'4

Hi Donijo23...I looked up the nutritional information for Body By Vi and it is 2 points for 2 rounded scoops. You have to remember to add in the points for whatever you a mixing it with...milk. If you use water then it doesn't matter. I sometimes drink the Costco Shakes if I am in a hurry but they are 5 points. You can have them as long as you know how many points you are spending on them. I understand with not wanting to waste them!!!
Good Luck to you and if you ever need anything we are here for you. I am a new member to this site also but have been doing WW for about a year now...I was on it for 2 years before my kids were born and lost 50 pounds. Hoping to make lifetime member this time by hitting my goal of 160 :-)
Have a great day!
Liz
lizzylou5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 04:58 PM   #287  
Don't Stop Believing!!!!

S/C/G: 222/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5 1/2

Liz, thank you so much for first finding that information for me. I was trying to look on my down time at work, but all the sites were blocked and second for everything else. I love how great everyone on this site is and how many good words I have received from everyone
donijo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 10:58 AM   #288  

S/C/G: 210/208/155

Default weight watchers point plus

Hello,

I've been a no carber on and off for about 5 years, and recently tried to give it a whirl again and found myself into a pyscho mentality. I like how fast the weight drops...but it also comes back just as fast and with a fury the moment I smell carb. So, I'm back to weight watchers. I lost 50+ lbs on weight watchers in 2003, and worked hard...but for some reason just got tired of counting the points...Even though it works. I am new to this point plus program. I'm having a hard time adjusting from the old point program, but I do love that fruits are free!

I'm on day 2. And while I am currently suffering some sort of cold, the zero point veggie soup has been my savior. Added a little wasabi to help clear my head. I feel bad for abandoning my no carbers...but I need a better way of life and shhh, don't tell...but I LOVE CARBS.
betterway247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:48 PM   #289  
Motivated Member

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Height: 5'8"

Default Activity points for fitbit steps

Does anyone know how to count steps for activity points?
I do about 8000 steps daily and wasn't sure how to count. Approx. 3.5 miles (15 min miles)
Thanks!!
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 06:29 PM   #290  

S/C/G: 250 / 250 / 165

Height: 5'8

Hi all!!

I started weight watchers 4 weeks ago and so far I LOVE IT! Its super easy to follow and I love discovering new recipes that are WW friendly. Excited that I found the link on here with even more recipes
brianag221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:32 AM   #291  

S/C/G: 210/208/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianag221 View Post
Hi all!!

I started weight watchers 4 weeks ago and so far I LOVE IT! Its super easy to follow and I love discovering new recipes that are WW friendly. Excited that I found the link on here with even more recipes
I'm on week one of WW plus and I LOVE IT TOO! I had pasta yesterday...eek! and was still within my points for the day. I don't want to get too excited but I think my jeans are looser in the "buthigh" area! ahhh! I think the tracking and intake is helping with my IBS issues too!
betterway247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 02:57 AM   #292  

S/C/G: SW 223.2 CW 207.2. GW 165.0

Default New on 3 fat chicks

Hello all this is my 2nd run at WW I am more determined than ever bcuz I know it works I am in need of so good tips and advice
asuttonangel4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 03:03 AM   #293  

S/C/G: SW 223.2 CW 207.2. GW 165.0

Default Hello

Hello
asuttonangel4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 03:16 AM   #294  

S/C/G: 273/273/160

Talking

Hi. Just joined. Don't really know how this forum works but will keep going. I'm 40 and have been trying to lose weight since forever. Ive got five children and i stay at home. Ive been reading the beck diet solution and it recommended finding a support group so here i am.
busymamabreda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:35 PM   #295  

Default New to 3 chicks NOT to Weight Watchers

Hi Everyone,
Like most I am new to the site but not new to Weight Watchers. I have started and failed with weight watchers and each time I tell myself it will be different.
Well I am back at bat again and again I told myself this time will be different.
Boy I hope so.
I am staying hopeful and following the plan to the best of my ability.
Now if I could get a handle on planning my meals I think I would really get this
Hopefully I can give some support and advise down the line right now I can be a great cheer leader and I am looking for all the help I can get.
Happy weight loss.
DietDevil
DietDevil2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 04:26 PM   #296  

S/C/G: 285/280/175

Height: 5'6

Hello all. I've been browsing the forums for awhile now, but just decided to start posting. I joined WW yesterday for the second time. The first time was about two years ago and I didn't take it as seriously as I should have. This go around WILL be different. I am truly doing it for my health and happiness.

My name is Sandra and I'm 25 years old. This is my first year teaching 5th grade and I really enjoy it. I live in southwest Florida and have all of my life. Who wouldn't love living 30 minutes from the beach?! �� I look forward to getting to know you all and wish you the best.
Miss V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:37 PM   #297  

S/C/G: 278.2/270.6/undecided

Height: 5'7"

Hi! On Monday I started following WW from home (for the 3429th time). I have been 'thread-shopping' for the last couple of days and have decided to start here. It's very nerve-racking, inserting yourself into a group like this. Please don't vote me off the island quite yet!

The following is copied and pasted from my intro in the main introductions thread. What can I say? I'm lazy. If you've already 'read' me over there feel free to skip on down the page...

Back in 2003-2004 I lost 85 lbs and got to my goal weight (for about 2 days). I give a lot of the credit for achieving my goal to being a member of a great weight loss forum. Fast forward all these years and I now am heavier than ever and ready to do it again. Sadly, my original forum no longer exists. I hope to find in this forum the same support, friendship and fun that I had in the other, with the added bonus of losing a little weight. 3FC is a little bigger than my previous forum and I'm a little overwhelmed with all the different groups and threads, so please bear with me as I learn to navigate my way around the new place. If I look lost, please point me in the right direction!!

I am 46 years old, have a little over 100 lbs to lose. Next Tuesday, I will have been married to the same guy for 25 years. We have 4 children, the oldest has just graduated from college and is looking for a 'big boy' job and the youngest is a freshman in college. I work with developmentally disabled adults and absolutely love my job, 99.5% of the time! I have to love the job because I'd be silly to work for such a small amount of money if I didn't!

I'm born and raised in the great state of Indiana...but after this winter I am willing to look at other locales! I am a beach girl through and through, so God was definitely showing his sense of humor by placing me in the Midwest!

Let's see...I'm more of a dog person that a cat person. My favorite color is purple. Football is my favorite sport...love my Indianapolis Colts! I speak sarcasm fluently and love to have fun.

So there you have me in a nutshell. [/copy & paste]

I really look forward to getting to know a few people here and picking your brains for new ideas, recipes, etc. Most of all I look forward to new friendships and skinnier jeans.

~Amy~

Last edited by MamaLu; 03-19-2014 at 04:11 PM.
MamaLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:40 PM   #298  
Never Giving Up

S/C/G: Going from chubby to not

Amy, join us below in the March Chat. A bunch of us are all in the same boat, just chugging along. The common thread is that we all struggle with weight issues and that we feel that WW is the way to over come these issues.
Serenity100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:53 PM   #299  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/125

Default Hello

My name is Sarah, in my late 30's.

I randomly parachuted onto this site and I find it very unique, fun and inspiring. I am a bit shy to join into a group so thought I would introduce myself here.

I really love the WW program because you have choice and control over what you are eating. Successfully lost 20 pounds prior to getting pregnant, about 6 years ago.

My current goal is to shred all these extra pounds and become healthy and fit enough to enjoy life. I enjoy my fast-paced job as a retail baker, and I spend the entire day running off my feet. I certainly think I burn off a lot of calories, however I think my main problem is that I emotionally eat. When upset, I either don't eat.. or overeat. There is no middle ground if I am not on the WW program. However, I have had success recently being very close to losing my first 10 pounds.

A lot of people think its hard losing weight while working in a bakery, however fortunately I have become accustomed over the years to the wonderful smells and hey, smelling croissants is 0 points :lol

Hope to chat soon!
waterdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:50 AM   #300  

S/C/G: 217/194.6/160

Height: 5'1

Last post of the night. I've been hopscotching through the forum trying to get a feel for things. I'm Dakota, this will be my second time on W.W. The first time I lost nearly 38lbs but then life got away from me and I moved away from it. Now, five years later and nearly 75lbs heavier than I was when I quit WW, I'm back. Even if it's just for my own personal health, I need to lose the weight. A shift in jobs...going from a hard manual labor job in a factory to my dream job of being a writer has been fulfilling but not good on my body. I'm simply too sedentary now. So my goal? To get back to between 150 -160 lbs by my first writer's conference at the end of April 2015. It's only about 5 - 6 pounds a month...or so I keep telling myself. LOL. In all actuality...I'd settle for losing even half of that.

Dakota

Last edited by DakotaTrace; 07-07-2014 at 12:51 AM.
DakotaTrace is offline   Reply With Quote