Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2002, 10:08 PM   #1  
yagottawanna

Default I think (no, I know) this is it

well, I don't think this is so much a new year's resolution -- because I believe they are made to be broken -- as it is a taking check of myself and realising it's now or never. I turn 30 at the end of the month, and have decided that rather than lamenting the fact that I'm 'getting older' -- I'm going to take advantage of the fact that I'm wiser, more independent, confident, etc, and take charge of one of the few aspects of my life that I have let ramble out of control ==== My weight.
I've been back in the gym for a few days already and after a long weekend of soul searching, have decided to try ww again. I have lots of old material. I know what needs to be done, but think I need someone else to be aco****able to. So, tomorrow, I call to find out when I can go.
Wish me luck!

Jess
Old 01-07-2002, 06:13 AM   #2  

Best of luck Jess in getting back to WW. I did the same (for the fifth time!!) I know that the program works when you work with it.

Keep us posted on your journey!!
Old 01-07-2002, 12:41 PM   #3  
yagottawanna

Default thanks

felicia -- thanks for the support. I just called my local WW and asked the guy to fax me their meeting times. I'm gonna do this. I am. I am
Old 01-07-2002, 01:16 PM   #4  

Jessijo
You can also look up Weight Watchers web site. You find the nearest meeting to your home or work...
Good luck...........
Closed Thread