Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 03:11 PM   #16  
Soon2BFit

S/C/G: 246.2/See Ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velveteen View Post
Good for you Denise!!! How's it been going since you've been back? Did you go to a different meeting? Are there any "old" faces you've reconnected with? Any inspirational stories from your leader or members there?
I went to a different meeting, but with the same leader I had last time. This is my third time being a WW member. I went to this particular meeting for almost a year. Now I'm switching up between this leader and my very first leader's meeting. No familiar faces, but lots of new friends.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:28 PM   #17  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

Denise, I'm glad you were able to go back and meet new people

I went to my meeting on Tuesday. It was good! At least, I think it was! The meeting is huge (as in people there) with quite a few guys as well. I went "upstairs" with the one who explained the program to the new people since I brought two friends with me. That little group was nice (while we were still downstairs I got shushed by someone when I was translating to one of my friends... I hate that! I WAS being quiet but I wanted to translate because my friend doesn't speak dutch yet!).

Anyway, I weighed in at 98.2KG. I was concerned it would go over the 100 mark (222 lbs) because it was the end of the day and I had my clothes on but it didn't. So I'm pleased. It was a little over 1KG what I weighed at home that morning.
Old 08-18-2007, 04:58 PM   #18  
SummerRuth2013-MFP

S/C/G: 275.5/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'5

Hi Renee. Just thought I would drop in and see how things are going for you. I weighed in this morning and I'm down 2.2 lbs from last week and so I'm down 6.4 lbs from January. I'm doing good so far. I started tracking everything again and just bought the Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds DVD so I can walk at home and get those Activity Points Up. Hope things are working out for you!
Old 08-19-2007, 04:28 AM   #19  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

WOW!! Good for you!! 2.2 lbs is fantastic!! That's a KG by the way I'd like to have one of those off too, by next Tuesday's weigh in

Great that you've been tracking again as well. I find it really helps. And of course getting the activity points up will really help the weight go down.

Congrats and keep up the good work!!!

I have been tracking on my "at home" CD since last Monday. My daily points are 21. I have had an absolutely perfect week! I've stayed within points all except one day (went over by 2) and I made up those points with exercise. Some days I didn't even hit 21, but it's never gone below 19. I feel so in control and that's a great feeling. My DF is totally on board and in full support, so he understands that his cooking may have to be tweaked a little. We even went over some WW recipes together and he's willing to cook those as well (Yay!) - we had one recipe last night, who knew it could taste so good!

I joined a gym as well. I got new gym clothes. I'm pretty much ready to attack this fat full on now!!! I feel unstoppable!
Closed Thread