Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 06:49 AM   #46  

Well, today is weigh in/meeting day for me. I have no clue how I will do. I donated blood yesterday and HAD to eat extra food to compensate, both before and afterwards. It could have thrown off my weight a bit, I don't have a clue. I'm supposed to be drinking additional fluids today as well, and I generally try really hard to not drink anything from lunchtime on on weigh in day as I feel that really throws off my weigh ins with just "water weight". I usually bring bottled water to the meeting and immediately after weighing in have a huge drink.
I prefer weigh ins early in the day, but my meeting is at 4:30 pm.
Linda
Old 02-13-2007, 04:34 PM   #47  
Kimmy

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5 foot nada

Good luck on the weigh in derry.

I need so bad to get back OP but haven't been able to do it. I have been off now for two weeks and I will try my best to do it tomorrow.

Gotta go and help DS with his homework and get ready for swimming.

Talk to you soon..

Kim
Old 02-13-2007, 07:01 PM   #48  

Things did not go well for me, but I'm ok with it. I gained .8
I feel that it was mainly due to the extra food and drink I had when I donated blood yesterday.
BUT, this week has it's own set of challenges. Both my son's and my birthdays are this week.
If I maintain, I'll be ok.
Linda
Old 02-13-2007, 10:23 PM   #49  
Kimmy

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5 foot nada

Hi guys,

Swimming went OK tonight. Felt a little dizzy and off balance so I took it easy.

I am really going to try my best to get back OP tomorrow. It may be Thursday though because Duane wants to take me out for Valentine's day. He is leaving to go away to work next Tuesday so that is stressing me out some. He'll be gone for 4 weeks then home for 12 days...I think that's the way it is.

Well I better get to bed. Have to work tomorrow.

Take Care
Kim
Old 02-14-2007, 06:17 AM   #50  

Kim, I'm thinking that when your husband comes home, he'll be seeing "less" of you, get it? : )
My husband is gone all week, every week. I've gotten used to him being away. He's home only on weekends.
He is a bad influence in my eating, so at times I am almost relieved that he is gone so often, actually not really! He is a bad influence, though, he HAS to have ice cream every night. It's hard to sit there and watch him.
Linda
Old 02-14-2007, 09:28 AM   #51  
I'm bringing MY sexy back

S/C/G: 231/210/150

Height: 5'0

DOWN 3 more pounds!!!!! That's a total loss of 5lbs for Feb. so far and 3 more to go to reach my 8lb loss goal!!! AND thats a total of 15lbs since Jan. 2nd!!!! I'm just SOOOOOO thrilled and proud of myself, yall!!! Yall have NO idea how estastic.. I NEVER thought I could do this and here I am.... I'm solid proof that ANYONE can do it!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-14-2007, 10:36 PM   #52  
Sara

S/C/G: 195/182.6/120

Height: 5'2"

Talking Sara

Hello Everyone,
I am doing pretty well this week. I ate only veggies in the daytime yesterday because I knew we would eat out for dinner. My total points for the day was 37. I figured using 13 of the weekly was o.k. since it was Valentines. I haven't been using them though so I hope it doesn't kill the scale. I am now on week 7 of the couch to 5k and am running 25 minutes at a time 3xs a week. I am not hating it as much as I was and it does seem to make a big differnce with the weight. Way to go Sweet Cakes. I am the type of person that if I don't weigh in, I go into deep denial about my weight and then blame the washer for shrinking my clothes. LOL. February is a tough month, but I know we can do it. Keep it up Gals.
Closed Thread