I'm such a ditz!!!

• No wonder I ain't been losing as fast as I was! i was SUPPOST to go down 2 pts when I hit the other weight!! DUH me!! So for the past week and a half I've slowed down, but still losing so thats good, but I was suppose to go down to 26pts!!!

I can be so ditzy sometimes! I even knew I was suppose to go down sometime, but didn't even think to look it up!!! Can you still have blonde moments when you changed to brunette ??? LOL

So since I'm not even close to my points for the day, I'm starting this today!!!
  • You know my leader gave me a tip when I started. As long as you are still losing stay at the higher points so that when you get to maintenance you have more points so you don't chance the feeling that you are dieting to maintain. Just a thought....so you don't feel like such a ditz. LOL
  • yep i fully agree w kelly...my leader said the same thing so i wouldnt change until you plateau.
  • Oh... hmmmm... well maybe I'll do both!! lol I lost a little bit more that makes me 5lbs towards the goal for Feb of 8lbs to lose and a total of 15lbs loss. I will still use 28 when I feel I need "extra" points, but try to stick to 26 on the reg. days!!