Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 01-11-2007, 11:00 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 134/128/110

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
I haven't been weighing in since starting with my trainer a month ago, but I've noticed that after 'leg day', I typically come home and drink nearly a quart of water. I'm always SO thirsty.

Yesterday, I actually drank a full quart. When I saw the trainer today, he gave me an evil laugh, and asked if my legs were sore. Surprisingly, they weren't, and he was REALLY puzzled(and somewhat disappointed) - especially when I told him they weren't even a TAD bit sore. (I'm wondering if all of the water helped?)

WOW great idea! I'm going to try adding some extra water after my work outs and see if that helps! Thanks!
donutdiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:34 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

Does anyone get this after ubwo's? Is it limited to just lbwo bc of the large muscle groups mostly there? I'm doing ubwo today and liked the # on the scale this morning and am just wondering. I'll guess I'll know tomorrow?
sportmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:08 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 157/133.4/130

Height: 5'5"

See, now I did legs yesterday and am DOWN 2 lbs today.

My new theory is that, with calories consumed being equal, high-fiber days yield an immediate increase in weight, while high-protein days yield an immediate decrease.
Su-Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:10 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 190/132/135

Height: 5' 7"

Su-Bee: I agree with you about the high-fiber days. Fiber attracts and absorbs a lot of water in your colon, especially if the fiber is psyllium. I haven't noticed that high protein makes me lose but I will definitely pay more attention to that.
Pam
MileHighMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 04:37 PM   #20  

Default I gained 3lbs overnight after leg day

And this thread helped. I am on a bulk and trying to gain weight/muscle but not 3lbs over night. I was flipping out but I am glad I am not alone. I feel like a waddling penguin after the hard gym time I put in.
kdiazzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 12:28 PM   #21  
Yes.

Ughhh, I hate leg day so much. Can't walk properly for like a week after.
Forseir is offline   Reply With Quote