Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2002, 04:00 PM   #1  

Default In re: Workouts

Karen, I noticed your split, with the two days off, is that working really well for you. I still workout six days a week and am hoping to get my waistline down some more! I went down one size since Tom's initial show, when I got together with the L&S gang here in Jersey.
I often wonder about taking another day of rest out of the week the way I train, but for now will continue to train six days a week. Do you do strictly BFL or are you modified.
By the way, you sure have some great ideas, I have been searching through your posts here, this seems like a very warm fuzzy group.
Hugs,
Marie
Old 09-21-2002, 01:37 PM   #2  

It is a warm and fuzzy group. I will let mrsjim answer about her routine but it is not strict BFL. I too am thinking about the 4 day split so hopefully she hurries back from southern ca and answers this!!!
Old 09-23-2002, 12:02 PM   #3  
Uber-Moderator!!

Default Hi there!

Marie - the routine I'm doing is the one Pam started recently. After she posted it at L&S I decided to give it a whirl since I felt it was time for a change...since Feb/March I had been doing the following:

Mon - chest/tris
Tues - Legs
Weds - back/bis
Thurs - shoulders/abs/calves
Fri - chest/tris
Sat - Legs
Sun - rest
Mon - back/bis
Tues - shoulders/abs/calves

Etc.

Now I'm doing:

Mon - chest/quads
Tues - shoulders/abs/calves
Weds - back/hams
Thurs - rest
Fri - Bis/tris
Sat - rest
Sun - chest/quads...etc...

So far I like it breaking the legs up into separate days allows me to focus on each separate part, ya know?

On rest days, I do cardio - I also do cardio on bi/tri and shoulder/abs/calves days.
Old 09-26-2002, 09:51 AM   #4  

Karen, that looks really good to me, I think part of my problem is I work so hard and don't allow enough time for recovery. The food is really good now, I am eating all whole foods, nothing liquid. I think whole unprocessed foods are good for me. I feel full and the weight is starting to melt, I can tell when my body heats up. My workouts have always been good, I love lifting, I am thinking it would be a nice reprieve so on my next cycle after the holidays, I will try that. Do you all post workouts and such? I was wondering, I have been using a different sort of workout for my shoulders and they are coming in nicely, that is my weak point.
Hugs,
marie
Old 09-27-2002, 02:09 AM   #5  
JEC
Aussie and proud

If you look through the last couple of weeks threads you can see our workouts. Either that or post on the current thread and most people will post their workouts again.

JC
Closed Thread