Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 09-04-2009, 01:04 AM   #1  

Default Weight Training

I had a FANTASTIC weight training night tonight. I never used to do weights at all - I was always a cardio girl, more concerned about burning calories, but I started working with a trainer about a year ago and he's been fantastic. He's got me doing weights to build muscle to burn more fat and keeps me motivated.

Today was all about legs and I have that great feeling that comes after a good workout.
getfitchicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:02 AM   #2  
Workin' It

Cool! Doesn't it feel great? I didn't start out doing weight training either, but have really come to love it in the last year. You should check out the monthly chat! I get a lot of great exercise ideas there and the folks are pretty darn inspiring!

September Weight & Resistance Training Chat

Last edited by Shannon in ATL; 09-04-2009 at 11:03 AM.
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 06:02 PM   #3  

It does feel great! I'm also enjoying that mildly sore feeling today that is a sign of a good workout from the day before. Yesterday was all about legs so today it's all about the arms!
getfitchicks is offline   Reply With Quote