Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 01-10-2007, 06:25 AM   #16  

I'm a tie between superman and supergirl!

Lydia, thanks for posting the link. That will teach DD and DS !
4rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 08:57 PM   #17  

Height: 5.6

Lydia - Are we going to be seeing you on CNN??? FLASH IS JUST A NAME not a suggestion...

Actually - I would not mind being the Hulk - especially when I get frustrated at work - - - I can just imagine, someone has irritated me - I am standing there talking to them - then I do that whole - get muscular, huge and green - yeah - that will teach them....
Penney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:21 PM   #18  
Kallos Sthenos

S/C/G: 188/127/120

Height: 5'3''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penney View Post
Lydia - Are we going to be seeing you on CNN??? FLASH IS JUST A NAME not a suggestion...
"What?!, discreetly but quickly shoving my cape and face mask back into my top underwear drawer "Oh yeah. Right. Just kidding 'bout that."

Turning green at work. I would just go for the tips of my ears. You know, as a warning before everything else started to pop. I would hate to have to replace my clothes every time someone made me angry. Ahhh. But maybe then I could get my cape out! And also the mask because gosh, I wouldn't want anyone to know it was me standing there in shredding clothing and underwear.
Lydia227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:26 PM   #19  
Kallos Sthenos

S/C/G: 188/127/120

Height: 5'3''

P.S I just asked my husband if this was a stupid post and he said that it was not anymore stupid than the rest of my posts. Then he ran off to his Bat Cave because the "Red Phone" started ringing......
Lydia227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:08 PM   #20  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

I'm Superman... bummer...I would much rather be Spiderman or Wonder Woman! Heck, even The Green Lantern would be cooler. Superman has always been my least favorite. Of course, The Shadow would be the coolest of all.

When I was a kid, I identified the most with Aquaman. It's a long story but I had sinus congestion for my entire childhood. Aquaman had those sonar rings and it seemed like they came out of his nose, so I thought he must have a cold too. I definitely felt for him.
BlueToBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:25 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Bummer! I am Superman. I wanted to be SuperSexyChick - able to leap tall buildings in 3 inch strappy sandals.
tikanique is offline   Reply With Quote