Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 04-04-2006, 03:21 PM   #16  
Old Cackler

bottom line: are you feeling better? if you think you're getting better every day [and it sounds like you might be!], just keep on the same path. and if there's any change YELL for your doctor...

chin up, darlin. it WILL get better.
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 03:59 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 397/344/150 (Feb 27, 2006)

I think I am feeling better. I am eating and drinking more than before. just say if I didn't have this pain I would be on my feet! I just got off the phone with the pharmacist and he said that this antibiotic will cause abdominal pain as with any other antibiotic. Being as this is a potent antibiotic the pain could be caused from this also. Just keep adding stuff onto me baby! If it isn't one thing it is the other. Talked to my boss' wife today and she can't believe the stuff I have gone through. I told her I would do anything to just answer phones to get out of this house and see some of the clients I work with.

I like your stats! congrats. Where are you from, etc.?? I keep telling myself that this surgery will be worth it some day.
montana77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 12:23 PM   #18  
banned

Hi I'm new here too. Glad to meet you guys~
And congratulations!
dan1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 01:14 AM   #19  
RNY 3/1/06

Height: 5'2" and shrinking

Montana--When I had my surgery 3/1, the protein that my hospital used was Protidiet by ProAmino-Comes in punch, orange & grape. The Geletin packet mixes instantly with 5 oz. water & has 15 gr. protein & is water consistency. I order mine online from /www.nashuanutrition.com, they also have the Lemon Tea Nectar--my 2 favorite proteins.

Sure hope you feel better soon.
Loodie is offline   Reply With Quote