3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Sept 4th Goal----7 weeks to go (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/89374-sept-4th-goal-7-weeks-go.html)

la3y_un1c0rn_37 07-21-2006 04:52 PM

:balloons: Yes let me also say....Happy birthday :woo: To you :gift:Happy Birthday to you :joker:Happy Birthday to yoooooooooooooouuuuuuu :hug: Dear Courtnie

Have a great day.

Flying Betty 07-21-2006 09:07 PM

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

I'd say let yourself enjoy a few treats without obsessing about the calories if you feel like you can handle it. A piece of cake and ice cream is not at all unreasonable as long as you don't go and have the rest of the cake for breakfast the next day. You only get a birthday once a year :)

I'm down one more pound! I may not make it to 145 by the 4th but if I could be in the 140s at all I will be ecstatic.

SwimGirl 07-23-2006 11:36 PM

OMG - worst weekend ever!!! I did pretty bad with food, it was WAY too hot, and last night I ended up going to that bachlorette party for a little bit. Ugh! The girl who's bach party it was calling me a f@#$ing B@#%$ because I couldn't afford to go in the limo, plus I had to work this morning, and I don't get along with her friends. Today was SO busy at work, and this heat makes me a little cranky... and the bf is feeling the wrath of not finishing everything he said he would.

So I'm really not motivated these days.. I'm not exercising, or really eating well. Like today, for breakfast I had oatmeal, and then like 1.5 hours later I had 2 chicken fajitas from McD's, for lunch I had a salad, with fullfat ranch dressing and croutons and cheese.. and finally for dinner we had taco salad, homemade. I can't even imagine how many calories it was. Maybe I should figure it out for peace of mind? I gotta stop with the fast food, today was the first day in a couple without! Got any words of wisdom?

-Aimee

kierr 07-24-2006 12:29 AM

Yeah, I feel your pain. I ate at a chinese buffet (2.5 plates of food) and then McDonalds later, a Quarter pounder meal with a Mc Flurry for dessert. I probably ate between 4000 and 4500 calories for the day. Good grief. So yeah, I'm there with ya. Today I started eating low cal again and though i'm not thrilled I know tomorrow i'll be proud of myself. Just do it a day at a time. It sounds cliche but it works after binges, at least for me. :)

SwimGirl 07-24-2006 11:25 AM

25 days until my vacation!! I really want to hit 220 before I go.. I think drastic times calls for drastic measures. Yes thats right... even tho it's a struggle for me since I'm addicted to all sugar.. I'm going to brave South Beach!! No sugar, yikes! It'll be worth it though, I'll feel better, finally get away from this stupid 230 number, and yah, I'll look better! That being said, I'll probably wait to start until I get back from Seattle. We leave Thursday after my job interview and are coming back either late Saturday or early Sunday.

I am off to work... where IS everyone???

-Aimee

sotypical 07-24-2006 12:07 PM

I am back! Busy weekend, Friday my cousin visited for a bit. Saturday we walked around and check out the bathtub festivites and then went camping for the night. Sunday was my birthday. It was an awesome weekend, lots of swimming and way too much eating - but I am not counting the weekend. Back on it today tho!

I bought 3 new shirts over the weekend - all in L!!! YAAy ME! I even got my boyfriend swimming, this is the first time in the (almost) two years we have been together that we have gone camping and swimming together! It was an amazing birthday - had so much fun. So hard to believe that I am 21 now tho! No loss for me, meaning I did not make my goal. But that's okay. I think I am almost done with setting goal dates, I just never make them and its starting to get kinda depressing. I did some close tho.

I am kinda upset, like I said yesterday was my birthday and my dad never called me. I called him this morning to ask him and a question and he still never wished me a happy birthday... I think he forgot about me :( I even said oh my sister got me a toy for the dog for my birthday and he still never clued in. I talked to him on Saturday and he never said it then either. :( all well, I am sure when he does remember he will call me, haha.

Nikki128 07-24-2006 02:17 PM

Hi everyone -

Happy belated birthday Courtnie.

I had a crazy weekend as well. Friday night I took my boyfriend out to dinner. Saturday we went out with his x girlfriend <they are still friends> I ate and drank way to much the only way I could deal with her was by getting drunk! Today is better though:)

Nikki

SwimGirl 07-24-2006 09:47 PM

Courtnie - sounds like a pretty good birthday weekend :) A smaller size and swimming in this heat? I don't know about you.. but I'm melting. I am enjoying it, because I know it's going to end soon. I really do like heat, so sweating? yah it's just life. heh. So with your dad? He's human, and a man.. I don't think my dad has remembered my birthday in like 15 years.

Nikki - I think the summer is made for crazy weekends!! Ex-gf's are... yah, I dunno. I've met some of the girls my bf knows, not even DATED and I feel like a whale, an ugly ugly whale. But obviously he see's something in me that he didn't see with them.

So I have an interview to be a photo lab assistant manager on Thursday, I'm kinda nervous. I haven't done that type of job in about 4 years, yikes. I just found out today that it was going to be for management, I thought it was going to be more for part time. It's going to pay a max of 12.83/hr to start, a slight improvement. I dunno.. job stuff is confusing! I'm off to read about being a personal shopper.. hehe...

-Aimee

Nikki128 07-25-2006 08:11 AM

Aimee - good luck with that interview. My problem was not feeling infereor to her. She is a rude witch and wilnot say hello or one word to me. It is clear she is jealous and he doesn't see it that is what gets me. I don't want to ever be in her presence again.

So my parents are at it again. I called my grandma to ask if I could stay by here for the night. I was shocked she said no you have to support your mom. So I'm being thrown into the support roll and lots of crying , yelling and just feeling real cruddy going on here. Also I have a sore throat :( I have no idea what the scale wil say but I really cant be to concerned right now.

Nikki

sotypical 07-25-2006 11:59 AM

Aimee - guess I should feel so bad about my dad... everyone is kind of upset tho that he never called, like my step dad and my boyfriend. Yes it is VERY hot, least I have air conditioning at work!

Nikki - I know what your going through. When I lived at home my mom and my step dad faught all the time. Usually it was because of something I did. My mom was always crying and drinking and I was just kind of stuck there. I didn't want to leave because I didnt want to leave her alone - she gave me the impression that I was all she had and the only reason she was staying there was because me and my sister. My mom went thru a treatment center just over a year ago for her drinking - things got better - I moved out. Now mom told me last week that she wants to leave again. It is never ending and I know just how you feel. My adivce - let it go in one ear and out the other, try not to worry about things that are going on. Maybe get a second job in the evenings to keep you busy - I loved going to work just for the fact that I got out of the house. Good luck!

Nikki128 07-25-2006 12:01 PM

Courtnie -

Thanks for your thoughts. They really do help. My mom is leaning on me as her only support. I want to scream I don't want to hear all of this!

I have a job interview tonight. Wish me luck !
Nikki

sotypical 07-25-2006 12:04 PM

Good luck with the interview! Where is it at?

Nikki128 07-25-2006 09:03 PM

Hi -

I never went to the interview. The woman started looking for someone to watch her son 3 hours 3 days a week then by the time I was getting of the phone with her she called back to say she only needed someone an hour 3 days a week . Not worth it !

Nikki