3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Sept 4th Goal----7 weeks to go (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/89374-sept-4th-goal-7-weeks-go.html)

sotypical 07-19-2006 12:40 PM

Sometimes I think I am too much of a girl for him, haha

sotypical 07-19-2006 01:05 PM

omg, I am such a loser and spend too much time on the internet... but anyway I am sitting here at work, bored. So I start listening to my ipod trying to find something I haven't listened to in a while... so I end up lisnteing to Hanson.

Now I used to be a HUGE hanson fan like when I was 13 (and then the moffatts came out and they were were better and I stopped liking hanson) but anyway I am listening to their best of cd or something. And I start thinking, hmm I wonder what ever happened to Hanson. So I google and find their page blah blah blah. Anyway the youngest one, like younger then me just got married, the middle one like a bit older then me got married a while ago and just has his third kid or something! like... just seems so weird!

But anyway, that was a total pointless post except I was a little less bored for a while 2 mintues.

I decided to edit this and tell you guys what a weirdo I really used to be (or still am? haha). Anyway I used to have my whole room COVERED in Hanson posters (of course it later changed to Moffatts) - this was my room at my dads so I didnt see it all the time. Anyway it was totally covered. I had pics of it and all this and I was at school (like grade 7) and we were making kites in the gym so I made a Hanson kite - long story short this lady (my best friends neighbour or something) saw it and told me her Nephew or something or someone she knew nephew's was they manager or something. She she told me to give her pics and write a letter and all this crap so of course, being a freaky teen girl I did. Like 6 months later I got a personalized Autograph in the mail. And it wasnt one of those fake autographs they send out, it was real! I cried the day that came in the mail... yes I am a freak.

The stories I could tell about me and my band expierences... those were the days.

Nikki128 07-19-2006 02:07 PM

He he courtnie that is so cool.

As for being girly my bf hates when I wear makeup and stuff says I don't need it. He just doesnt get it makes me feel good. I tell him I do it for me not you same as with losing weight.

sotypical 07-19-2006 02:10 PM

I always wear make up and then I stopped and if I worse any it was just a bit of cover up and maybe mascara. My boyfriend's say he likes make up, but just a bit. I never worse much, and all natural colours. I started wearing it again yesterday, haha. I feel more put together, but its not that noticable that im wearing it. He also likes it when I do my hair rather then letting it dry on its own, haha.

But some guys really dont like make up!

Rosario 07-19-2006 02:31 PM

courtnie-don't get me started on New Kids on the Block!! haha

I love wearing make-up. I don't like to wear it a lot though because i don't want to be one of those people that needs make-up to look good. i do think i look prettier with it though. my bf loves when i get all made up and straighten my hair. I think he doesn't like my curls. I looooove my curls!!! but to keep from damaging my hair I only straighten it when I go out on the weekends. Other than that I lieave it down and curly.

So like you Courtnie, I don't have much to do at work and I'm surfing clothing websites. And I'm on Macy's.com. They have so much cute clothes on clearance. But in small sizez. Grrr!! I want to be a normal size already so I can get all that cute clothes that's on clearance. Oh man, the shopping spree that I'm going to go on when I reach my goal! But I want to be there already. the chocolate ice cream that i just ate isn't really helping, but, oh, only if it were easier. I'm sure you all feel my pain!!

Rosario 07-19-2006 02:32 PM

that doggie picture is soooo effin cute courtnie!!!!

Nikki128 07-19-2006 02:37 PM

I love makeup. I only use natural colors though. I recently stopped wearing foundation because I cant take it in the summer.

nikki

Rosario 07-19-2006 02:40 PM

oh yea....foundation makes me break out so I don't even use it at all. even powder I try not to use. what brand of make up do you gals usually buy??

sotypical 07-19-2006 02:40 PM

I wish my hair was curly, its kinda straight but when it dries on its on its just goes weird and flips out here and there. So I usually blow dry and straighten and sometimes I just put crap in it and make it kinda curley! haha

Yah the lady sent me new pictures today and told me what a sweetie she is, I cant wait! Maybe a little later if I am not too lazy I will post the new pics for you guys to see.

I think I look good with and without make up, but it makes me look a little different. I stopped wearing it when my gramma died - I didnt want it running down my face and then I realized that I look great with out and totally different (thats what someone told me, haha).

Anyway yah work is borning... COME ON MSN! lol

sotypical 07-19-2006 02:42 PM

hmmm make up, usually cover girl - its cheap and has what I like. I like a bit of fondation to make my face more even. I usually use a brown/topaque eye shadow and then kinda a light brown, cream to go up a bit higher. But I think almost everything is cover girl, except my eye liner I just buy the cheap dollar stuff cuz it works better, haha.

I just started using a self tanning cream as well, we shall see how that goes!

Rosario 07-19-2006 02:55 PM

Let's see I use, almay, maybelline, estee lauder, and mac and anything I find on clearance. At target the other day, I got a mousse eyeshadow and a black eyeliner for 2 bucks from maybelline. it was a deal I couldn't pass up on.

I want to use a self tanner. Im thinking of those lotions that gradually darken you over time. I used to love this tinted moisturizer from Avon but it made me break out :(

Nikki128 07-19-2006 02:59 PM

A friend of mine is a makeup artist so I use his line. He just told me yesterday he came out with new bronzer and eye shadow trios I can't wait to get my hands on them.

Nikki

sotypical 07-19-2006 03:02 PM

I wish I had a friend like that!

la3y_un1c0rn_37 07-19-2006 03:05 PM

Ok to prove my age dont get me started on the Osmonds....lol

I went all out on mary kay a few years back....right now I am all into my nails....any color nail polish will do blue...yellow.....green.....lol

sotypical 07-19-2006 03:08 PM

haha I had fake nails for a bit, gel tips, they made me feel sooo sexy! But they are a pain and wreak your nails. Maybe one day I will get them for now, but usually I leave my nails alone. I like to paint my toe nails tho! And someimes my fingers... haha