3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Sept 4th Goal----7 weeks to go (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/89374-sept-4th-goal-7-weeks-go.html)

la3y_un1c0rn_37 07-19-2006 03:13 PM

I dont have fake nails I can see paying for something I can do my self....

sotypical 07-19-2006 03:24 PM

I cant grow my nails very long - I think I do too much cleaning - they always break! haha

I am working on growning my hair long again, then I can be super girl! yaaa! Even tho I love my short hair :( My boyfriend asked me to stop cutting it cuz I looked like a little asian boy! haha

sotypical 07-19-2006 05:39 PM

okay here they are, new puppy pics!

http://www.saltypickles.com/puppy/puppy.jpg
http://www.saltypickles.com/puppy/puppy2.jpg
http://www.saltypickles.com/puppy/puppy3.jpg

Rosario 07-20-2006 09:00 AM

courtnie---that puppy is so cute. you made a great choice!!!

So I have been very bad with food and excercise. I really want to excercise but I just get too lazy. I'm supposed to walk while I wait to go pick up my bf four miles. I hope i do it!!! I did run up 3 flights of stairs last night, but that didn't even last 5 minutes.

Scale was down this morning, though. Woo hoo!!! I hope it stays down until monday. Do you think it really matters when you weigh yourself?? I always do it first thing in the morning before I take a shower. I wonder if the time of day has an effect at all.

ChaT WITH ALL OF YOU LATER!!!

Nikki128 07-20-2006 09:03 AM

Hi ladies -

I too have a hard tme growing out my own nails. When I was teaching I had sexy long fake ones but 40.00 every 2 weeks to maintain is crazy.

I was looking in the mirror today and even though I am stil up a pound I feel like my body has toned itself and reshaped so I guess that is good. I am so frustrated I bought a bunch of clothes in June I thought would last me all summer. Now, when I try on the tops they are just to big they make my waistlook like it is the same porportion as my hips which it is not. These tops are mediums and smalls. It is getting very frustrating because now I feel frumpy in my clothes instead of sexy and the few tops I have that may look ok I feel like they are to tight so I won't wear them. Does anyone else do this? by the time I think ok I can wear that top , shorts <fill in theblank> it is already to big. I have a major fear of wearing clothes that are to tight because I hate to have to look at people who wear clothes 2 sizes to small and think they look good. This is so irrational I feel like I need to go buy new clothes but don't have the money right now and quite possibly I look good in the ones I have but its my distrortion that is the problem.

On a different note yesterday I had a nice experience. I went to the store to buy my bf a present. This man was walking behind me < atotal hottie he was> so he rushed to open the door for me and when I said "thanks" he says if you wait I will open the other door for you too. Now I was blushing and giggling like a freak lol I forgot what it is like to get attention from strangers. Shh don't tell my boyfriend but I am loving the looks and flirting.

I realize having typed the last part that the 2 comments are completely contrary lol. One says I don;t think I look good the other says hey I'm getting attention I havent got in years.

I must be crazy!!!

Nikki

sotypical 07-20-2006 09:16 AM

Roasrio - I always weigh before I shower or eat - and it deifnatly lower then after a shower or eating! haha I also find if I weigh at 5am the scale is usually lower in a couple hours. So usually I weigh in at 10 on weigh in days (unless I get up super early and need to eat). and just remember, thin tastes better then anything (or however that quote goes). Once you get into the grove of exercise it gets easier, its getting into the grove that is hard.

Nikki - yesterday's expierecne sounds awesome! I cant wait for that to happen to me... never really has, not from total strangers anyway. As for the clothes, lots of mine are getting baggy and too big, but I wear it anyway, it makes me feel fatter but like you I just cant reason spending money on something I wont wear for long. I have bought myself new pants and bras but other then that not really any shirts - I guess I hoddie. Like I bought myself jeans and a hoddie but told myself I cant wear them until I get to 180 - hopefully this week! But I definatly need some new t-shirts!

la3y_un1c0rn_37 07-20-2006 10:41 AM

Sound like Nikki had a good day yesterday....you go girl.....
Roasrio yes it does matter I have weighed in the morring and in the afternoon and I was 5 pounds more...eeeeekkkk! I did not do that much....lol

Nikki128 07-20-2006 11:05 AM

Courtnie- I was thinking of trying to find some stuff at a thrift store. I usually don't like to do that but I thought if I 'm going to be turning over clothes as often as I do now it might be an option.

Nikki

sotypical 07-20-2006 11:52 AM

Yah - I don't like shopping at thrift stores either. I don't know why, I mean i like finding used cloths and its not hard to wash them... I am just weird I guess. I shouldn't be, if I shopped at thrift stores more I would probably have a lot more money laying around!

SwimGirl 07-20-2006 01:53 PM

Hey gals!! Sorry no post from me yesterday, my friend was here in the morning and then at night I went out as soon as I got home. And to think I missed all the makeup talk.. I love makeup!! My fav brand name is Lise Watier, it's a Canadian brand I believe. Her foundation does wonders for my skin, I get really red cheeks, and you can't even tell with this stuff. :)

Rosario - did you watch The Hills last night? It was Jason's birthday on my episode last night.. I don't get that boy. I think Lauren is really settling. I always weigh after I've been up for an hour, and before I eat. Sometimes that doesn't always work tho.. I never wake up early enough, by the time an hour has goneby I'm usually heading to work.

Nikki - I love attention from other guys.. altho I don't really get it much yet. I also can't even remember what it's like! I was once out with this group of people, including two guys.. anywho... this girl who I was with is bigger than me, and I have to be honest.. I'm better looking. But guys were buying her drinks ALL night long! So I asked the two guys we were with and they said that I act like i'm taken. I didn't know that was possible, Go figure!

Courtnie - go shopping NOW, everything is on sale. I got my tube top for less than 10 bucks. Smart Set was doing 25% off the last price on all sale items, most places are blowing out their clothes now.

Alrighty gals, the scale still says 229 this morning (well it alternates between 229 and 230, I dunno), so Tuesday night when I ate bad I must have gained a pound! I'll see what the scale says tomorrow morning, but it looks like I'm staying still.

-Aimee

Nikki128 07-20-2006 02:24 PM

Aimee-
I understand about acting taken. I am a natural born flirt so I tend to do it without noticing. My boyfriend thinks its funny when guys flirt with me lol. I hear you on the staying still. I prob gained a pound this week but I'm trying not to worry about it. Maybe if I don't stress over it I'll start losing again.

Nikki

sotypical 07-20-2006 02:44 PM

Lise Watier has AMAZING LIP GLOSS!

SwimGirl 07-21-2006 11:06 AM

Woah... we made it to the second page...

brb..

-Aimee

sotypical 07-21-2006 12:27 PM

So Sunday is my birthday and we are going camping this weekend - just one night, Saturday. But we will spend most of Saturday and Sunday at the camp gound.

During this time, so I do my best to stay within my calories or not worry abou t it? Within reason of course, I am not going to plow down a huge bag of chips or half a cake. But should I allow myself to not count calories during the time at the camp ground? Last time I did and I mean I went over but not a lot but I am thinking this time is my birthday.... I dunno. What do you guys think? Should I just enjoy the weekend and not count at all?

Rosario 07-21-2006 04:34 PM

hey guys. i've been out of the diet loop so far today (pretty much this whole week) so I really didn't want to post much. but the day is almost over so I might as well. eating has been blah and no excercise. i hope i get some motivation this weekend so I can jump back in. Although there was a pic in the mini-goal photo album that got me a little motivated. I want to wear a sexy dress tooo!!! (I'm such a whiner!!)

Tonight we are going to see about my bf getting a tattoo. He plans on getting it tonight and then we'll go grab some dinner and catch a movie. ahh, i love friday nights. don't u??

aimee-i've seen that episode. have u noticed that whenever she talks to jason her voice gets high and babyish. I hate girls like that!! I guess she likes being in a drama-filled relationship, since she puts up with him.

courtnie-since I'm not going to be online this weekend let me say this now:
:hb: Happy Birthday!!!!:hb:
:gift: :woo: :balloons: I say you go all out and not worry about eating. It's your special day and we all deserve at least one free day. Hope you have a great b-day and have lots of fun!!!!

Everyone have a great weekend. I hop everyone enjoys themselves and sticks to their plans. And good luck to anyone who has WI this weekend (yikes, mine is on moday morning!!).

See ya gals!!
:wave: