3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Sept 4th Goal----7 weeks to go (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/89374-sept-4th-goal-7-weeks-go.html)

Rosario 07-17-2006 09:40 AM

Sept 4th Goal----7 weeks to go

Morning everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend. I hope everyone finds us ok.

Weigh iN day this morning. Scale said----232.4. That's a 4 pound loss!!! Woo hoo!! good eating definitely paid off this weekend. the scale was even down to 230 on saturday but I couldn't use that bcuz it wasn't official WI day. Now I need to just start excercising and see what I can really lose!!

aimee-it costs almost 11 bucks to go to the movies??!! daaaang! it's 9.00 over here. but me and my bf always say we're students so we get a little discount. that's a lot of freaking money for a movie. sheesh!!

courtnie-congrats on the loss. last week was pretty rockin for the both of us, huh? yay for new patio furniture!!

nikki-you're gonna get back to eating right. Why don't you head on over to the planning thread?? It's a big help.

la3y-don't worry about no loss. just hang in there and your bound to see one. you can do it!!

chat with you gals later!!!

ssgtswife33 07-17-2006 10:06 AM

Congratulations on the 4 pounds Rosario. Keep up the good work!!!

SwimGirl 07-17-2006 10:41 AM

Rosario - wow!!! 4 pounds is amazing!! You are going to be back where you were in NO time, that with a scale that says more? Good job :) I bet it's super motivating too, keep it up girl! Yah, moves are a little too expensive here, but they've dropped in price!

Nikki - I'd totally start with one meal.. and then work your way up to 3 perfect meals, that usually works really well for me.

So yesterday I had NO pop, NO sugar drinks, just water!! And I had no bread. It was freakin' amazing!! And I even rearranged my livingroom perfectly, it's looks so much bigger now. Today I'm cleaning the bathroom and kitchen between work! I am working 9-1:30pm, and then 6pm-9pm for training.. fun, eh? I figure its a great time to clean and get this house looking decent for when my friend from Scotland stays over Tuesday night. Ooops, I guess I should go get ready for work..

-Aimee

la3y_un1c0rn_37 07-17-2006 11:24 AM

Well I am going to keep on keeping on!!!!

I am not going to let 40 past me by and I still be over weight!

Nikki128 07-17-2006 11:43 AM

La3y- I know you can do it :)

Rosario- Way to go on your loss :carrot:

The planning thread? Where is that?

Nikki

sotypical 07-17-2006 11:49 AM

Rosario - I must of missed your post about your loss - woooo congrats!!! happy :dance: for the both of us.

The movies here used to be 10$ for adults, but they lowered the price to 8$ but now everyone pays 8$ and no cheap Tuesdays. That is just the one theather tho, not sure about the other.

La3y - you are doing so awesome! before you know it you will be at your final goal. I am hoping to see my final goal by next sumer - that should give me plenty of time. 50 pounds in 1 year - I can do it! And that should account for any pleatus I might hit!

Hope everyone is doing great!

Rosario 07-17-2006 01:04 PM

nikki- http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89336

its a new thread everyday in this forum. helps a great deal. ask courtnie adn la3y. they use it too!

la3y_un1c0rn_37 07-17-2006 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikki128
La3y- I know you can do it :)

Rosario- Way to go on your loss :carrot:

The planning thread? Where is that?

Nikki

Here is the Monday planning thread.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89336

la3y_un1c0rn_37 07-17-2006 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosario
nikki- http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89336

its a new thread everyday in this forum. helps a great deal. ask courtnie adn la3y. they use it too!

You bet me Rosario......It does help me.....

Nikki128 07-17-2006 01:08 PM

Thanks Ladies I may join you all. I usually do well but not feeling right had me eating odd. Today I am back on track though I had 2 slices of turkey and a small box of rasins for breakfast. I am eating a ww meal for lunch and I will have greek salad for dinner. Plus my 4 water bottles 32 ounces X4= 128 ounces total.

Nikki

sotypical 07-17-2006 01:13 PM

Oh yes, it helps me lots! Everynight I think about what I am going to have the next day to eat. I plan it out in my fitday and see where my calories are and where I have room for extra yummy things to eat. Then I come here and post in the planning thread. As long as I am good about it - I usually stick to it. My exercise has been slacking tho :(

I totally forget haha. So liked I mentioned before I went the Pub on Saturday night (wearing my 4 inch smaller bra and already feeling good!) but anyway My boyfriend and I were going out with some of his friends from work - that I have never really met. Even tho it turns out that every singal one of us there (at least 8-10) had all worked at the same place before... but anyway they were brining their girlfriends. One girl I knew from school and work and she is SUPER skinny - nice body - but not that good looking. Anyway I was worried I was going to be the fatest. I got myself looking nice and felt good and when we got there... there were 4 girls and I was the SECOND SMALLEST!!! I was soo happy! I thought a lot of guys my boyfriend worked with were all about looks, but it was nice to see that they just like nice girls. And I felt like I fit it better... I know it sounds harsh to say I was happy to see girls bigger then me, but I was! I had a great time! I didn't get to talk much to the other two girls (one was a real B*** she was hitting on this guy and trying to get in his pants and apparently she has a boyfriend - I hope I never have to see her again!) The other girl seemed nice, and the super skinny girl I went to school with... I never liked her that much but I got to talk to her and she seems to have changed, she was nice and gave me a hug when she left. She just found out she is pregnant so I wished her luck and all that. Her and her boyfriend were going to move into our basement suite (they aren't now) and now I am kinda sad they arent. I really need to make a good girlfriend and I don't think my puppy is going to cut it. haha

lovemygordie 07-17-2006 04:05 PM

Hi everyone...I've been missing for awhile and wanted to post a quick update! I haven't been online as much because my boyfriend has been dealing with this weird eye problem and I've been driving him to lots of doctors appointments. The weekend before last, he woke up with double vision. We went to an emergency clinic where they determined his right eye was partially paralyzed, but we still don't know why it happened. He had an MRI and saw an eye doctor, but still no answer as to why it happened right now. He has more doctors appointments and tests coming up this week and next. The good news is that his vision has been slowly improving. But...it would be nice to know why this is happening! Any time that I've spent online has been trying to research what's going on with him.

Anyway...no loss for me yet. I've been eating worse than usual due to being stressed. Congrats to those who are losing! I have to go back and catch up on the threads to see how everyone is doing. Hope all is well with everyone!

Nikki128 07-17-2006 04:09 PM

Robin - I am sorry to hear about your boyfriend. Hopefully they will figure it out or maybe it will just get better. Hang in there I am sure things will get better.

Nikki

sotypical 07-17-2006 04:12 PM

Robin - that must be very scarey, I hope everything ends up okay!

SwimGirl 07-18-2006 12:19 AM

OMG!! So I literally had the worst day at work today... but then... I have a telephone interview tomorrow! I went into my bf's work, crying my eyes out and he took me into the managers office and in there was his Assistant Manager and DMGM, well first the DMGM said he'd beat my boss up for me, hehe.. and then he said he'd call his wife and get me a job doing data entry at a private school for 15 bucks an hour!! So I have a telephone interview with her tomorrow.. I'm pretty excited, I hope it all works out :)

Robin - wow thats pretty scary, it's hard when mysterious things happen. I know something weird happened to my bf last summer, and everytime he wasn't around I'd fall to pieces and cry... but I'd have to hold it together when he was around. If you ever just need to talk, vent, anything.. I know I speak for everyone when I say.. we are here for you.

Courtnie - I've resorted to hanging out with my neighbour (who steals, and stole from my store... bad bad bad).. desperate times call for desperate measures. The convenience is too good, if I need an opinion on say how I rearranged my house I can count on her. Ugh, I know I should stay far away though. But it's lonely!

Rosario - I thought of you today... I wore a trendy new tank today, and it made me think of MTV.. and then you.. heh.

It's a very cute tank, I'm sure I've told you all about it before... it's a camoflage ribbed tank, I wore it layered (when am I not laying everything I wear.. it's a sick obsession) and I wore Havianas flip flops in ruby red (SO SO comfy btw!). I'm impossibly trend obsessed and into brand names.. I dunno whats wrong with me. (I also have adidas hair elastics.. who BUYS that!!). Today is day 2 of no sugar drinks, my head is throbbing and I SO want to go crack open a can of 7up.. but I'm resisting. I am far to addicted to pop. :(

-Aimee

Nikki128 07-18-2006 08:09 AM

Morning -

I need to vent and I apologize in advance I am just at witts end!

I am having major issues this morning. My parents are splitting up and I am stuck in the middle. This is causing massive stress. Mom is calling me 5-6 times in a 3 hour span and constantly coming in my room crying and stuff. I realize this is stressful for her but I don't think it is right to use me as her support. In addition I get left doing the housework. Getting an apt is not an option right now because of health and finances. Anyhow, yesterday I ate well I thought. I had 2 slices of turkey and rasins for breakfast, a WW meal for lunch and a ceaser salad for dinner. The scale shows a 2 lb gain today. I can only think it is the stress. I worked out yesterday and today and am eating right. Any ideas on what else this could be?

thanks
Nikki

Rosario 07-18-2006 09:39 AM

Robin-that's pretty scary. I'm glad his vision is coming back, but I would be pretty freaked out if I didn't know what was causing it. I hope the doctors find out soon what was the cause. Stay strong, girl!

aimee-score on that interview. good luck!! remember to be confident. I love layering!!! I love the look of another color peeking out from beneath my top. I didn't even know adidas made hair bands. you're like my bf. he likes to have all the good brands. me, I don't care. as long as its cute and comfortable, I'll buy it and wear it. great job on your eating and staying away from sugar!!

nikki-i think your gain is definitely stress related. I think you need to talk to your mom about what's going on. Let her know that you'll be there for her but that you need your space to. It seems like your doing good on your eating so keep doing what you are doing and keep your chin up!!

courtnie-that's great about your bf friends gfs. I am a little hesitant to meet my bf's friends because of the way I look. But that's good that you got out and met some people.

Yesterday I overdid it on pizza a bit. At least I didn't go over 2000 calories. It's still high, but it could of been worse. Stilll trying to get my excercise on. I just feel too lazy. I better get crackin though because I think this loss that I had has got me a little too overconfident and I'm starting to slack off. My bf wants to go get a tattoo this weekend, I was supposed to get one with him but I wanted to lose weight because of where I want to get it. We're supposed to get each other's names. Kind of cheesy, I know. But I like it. lol

catch up with you all later!!!

sotypical 07-18-2006 09:47 AM

Aimee - good luck with the interview! and stay away from bad people!

Nikki - maybe you could stay with a friend for a few days? it sounds like you need to get out of that house. As for the gain, I don't know - I am up 3. I think it happens to everything. But it sounds like you might not be eating enough, how many calories do you usually have a day?

Rosario - Don't worry about some pizza! Back on track today! With my birthday coming up I am sure there is going to a few days this week I am going to go over calories, but I just have to do my best if I want to lost 2.6 pounds this week.

Well girls, you wont believe this but I am on my bike right now - gooo me! The only thing is that I only have time for 20 min this morning. I was up eariler but I just didnt want to get out of bed. And the only reason why I have time is cuz my lunch is already made... I really need to get back up to waking up earlier. I want my boyfriend to put the spare tv in the spare room so its all ready to go. As it is right now I have to drag my bike half way across the house if I want to watch tv and ride.

I just noticed the thing I have the laptop sitting on has put a mark on my freshly painted wall! eeps lets hope my step dad doesn't find it! haha
My step dad has really been getting on my nerves, he like tells me to do something with the new place and before I ever have a chance to do it, he wants to know why its not done yet... argh. He doesnt know about the dog either, I am just going to get it and show him and then he is going to ***** at me for weeks... I hate it. I just hope this goes away once we are more setteled it - it is almost as stressful as living at home again!

la3y_un1c0rn_37 07-18-2006 01:57 PM

Hang in there ladies!!! I am sure all will get better soon!!!

I had a great yesterday on workouts I did 40 min on core and I did 40 mins on the tread mill....

I got some good news!!! I can set the date for my boob job!!! I got a letter in the mail yesterday from my Doc. All I have to do is see how much time I have left to take off and name the day!!!! I can wait!!!!! Smaller boobs here I come!!!! My back will be so happy to.

Nikki128 07-18-2006 02:05 PM

Uni - great news god luck with that.

Rosario- Hang in there. I love the thought of the tattos so romantic lol.

Courtnie- I am not eating enough I just cant eat. When I eat I'm afraid I'll gain and I'm nauseous from stress. It is 2 pm and all I had so far today is a small ceaser salad legt over from last night. I'm tempted to go get a starbucks frapuccino just to get more calories in me. I will be going to stay at my boyfriends Fri- Monday morning I cannot wait to get out of here. I am sure I'll eat better there.

Nikki

Nikki128 07-18-2006 02:05 PM

Uni - great news god luck with that.

Rosario- Hang in there. I love the thought of the tattos so romantic lol.

Courtnie- I am not eating enough I just cant eat. When I eat I'm afraid I'll gain and I'm nauseous from stress. It is 2 pm and all I had so far today is a small ceaser salad legt over from last night. I'm tempted to go get a starbucks frapuccino just to get more calories in me. I will be going to stay at my boyfriends Fri- Monday morning I cannot wait to get out of here. I am sure I'll eat better there.

Nikki

sotypical 07-18-2006 02:21 PM

Nikki - just a tip, I wasnt eating enough and I started eating more and then started losing weight faster! Maybe that will help you eat some more! hehe

la3y_un1c0rn_37 07-18-2006 03:38 PM

Eat more cals....I did the same thing and it was easyer to lose!!!!

ty I need all the luck I can get. I am a little worried about the pain....eek!

Nikki128 07-18-2006 03:40 PM

I can't believe whata hard time I am having eating. I seems unreal but I'm just not hungry. I will try to eat a biggish dinner tonight.

Nikki

sotypical 07-18-2006 03:55 PM

I made this stuff with my hambugers last night, I took canned nibblets corn, canned mushrooms, low fat margine, onion, garlic seasoning and fried it all up it was soo yummy! so for lunch today I mixed in some whole wheat pasta and a bit of hot sauce, SUPER GOOD! I think I am going to have to make some more and pack it up for lunchs! mmmm

La3y - be sure to let us know how it goes when it happens, I have kinda been thinking I want one.

Nikki - what about a protien shake or something? That might helps and help get some extra protien too! You take the mix, maybe some fruit, milk, ice, maybe even some peanut butter... mmm they are tastey!

Nikki128 07-18-2006 05:13 PM

I have never tried a protein shake. I will have to check out getting some ingredients. Well I forced myself to eat a hotdog and some veggies. I also had 1 sausage link. Now I feel like I'm going to pop. I don't expect to see a loss tomorrow but it would be nice. I'll just keep trying. Tomorrow I will force myself to eat 3 meals.

nikki

SwimGirl 07-18-2006 06:02 PM

I am so slacker today! I woke up... started to paint my toe nails and then headed to the mall to meet a friend. I got the cutest tube top.. it actually looks good too!

Nikki - Those days away will do your wonders.. get your mind off things. I wouldn't expect a loss that you can really sustain if you aren't eating much. I've had those days where you just can't stand to eat.. it's like everything makes you ill. Enjoy those days away :)

la3y - omg! Goodluck with the boob reduction! I want mine lifted, heh. My friend got hers reduced, and while it was painful.. she said it wasn't unbarable. You will be fine, just rest lots :)

Courtnie - yay! Good job getting back on that bike.. it's so good for you. I've heard it realllly works the mid section.. do you really notice how much flatter your stomach is? I bet your waist so so much smaller with that bike!

So I painted my toe nails.. now I have the worlds smallest toe nails, but I braved it and did french tips on my toes. It was looking pretty good and then I put a pink coat on.. not so much a fan. But I'm going to leave it until they need to be done again. I'm feeling way more girly these days.. dunno what thats all about. Anyways, I gotta go put some stuff away before we go pick up my friend. Have a good one :)

-Aimee

Nikki128 07-18-2006 06:04 PM

Swim - I was afraid of that. I can't wait until friday to recharge. It is so frustrating not eating should = losing weight lol.

Nikki

sotypical 07-18-2006 06:20 PM

I can't believe there is still two hours of work left. I am sooo tired and ready for a nap!

I hope tomorrow morning I can get back on the bike, even if it is only for 20 min. Before I was doing 80 and I think it might of been too much. I am hoping to get back to riding everyday for about 45 min. Especially if I want to make my birthday goal... 2.6 pounds away! eeps!

This week is going to be hard too. One day this week we will have Birthday cake at work and normally I don't have any but this is my birthday month and I think I should allow myself a piece! And then another night, probably Thursday, we are going for dinner. I am going with my friend (him and I were going for sushi a lot) and he has never meet my boyfriend, so him, his girlfriend, my boyfriend, and I are all going out - hopefully somewhere where my friend and I can get sushi but my bf can find something he likes too! haha Saturday/Sunday my boyfriend and I are probably going camping with my parents... Sunday is my birthday! And this weekend is Bathtub weekend (but we will miss most of it if we are camping!). It should be a busy weekend. I love bathtub weekend (and not just cuz my birthday usually lands on it, haha). And next week I get my puppy! eeeps, so much is happening I am going crazy. I think that's why I am having a hard time focusing on work cuz my mind keeps wandering to better things, lol. But I do love my job!

I am starting to get hungry... mmm I wonder whats for dinner!

Nikki128 07-18-2006 06:24 PM

Courtnie - Dare I ask what bathtub weekend is?

Rosario 07-18-2006 06:25 PM

yes, do tell!

sotypical 07-18-2006 06:45 PM

Bathtub weekend... welll haha

People race around in the ocean in Bathtubs! They used to go accross the strait from Nanaimo to Vancouver but now they just kinda loop around or something. I never watch the races, but there is always lots going on down at our sea wall. Tons of bad food, people, and stuff to buy! They usually have like a market type thing and get get Fireworks! we skip Canada day and do them Bathtub week instead - always the third weekend of July. Last year I had Fireworks on my Birthday! wooo!

http://www.lodgingnanaimo.com/bath_tub_races/Photo1.jpg
http://www.canadacool.com/COOLFACTS/...PHOTOS/Tub.jpg

http://www.canadacool.com/COOLFACTS/...thTubRace.html
http://daily.presbycan.ca/devotions/2002/02-05-25.html < bit of history about it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bathtub_racing > were even on wikipedia!

Anyway its kinda cool! haha
I think you get the idea!

Nikki128 07-18-2006 07:36 PM

Interesting Courtnie. Boy was my mind in the gutter lol.

Nikki

sotypical 07-18-2006 08:05 PM

I think I mentioned before about my boyfriend's aunt and how she is an uber b*** And how it was too hard for to take a different exit to pick me up (not to mention we have been getting to work a half an hour early!) anyway she hasn't said anything about it in the last week but I am assuming she doesn't want to drive me much longer - BUT-

I found a guy here where I work that was looking for someone to pair up with and help with the cost of gas! I don't really know but he always say Hi to me when I see him - seems like a nice guy - he works upstairs. But anyway, starting in August I can get a ride with him and say by by to uber b*** (yaah out of her house and out of her car! weee). The only bad thing he leaves at 7:30 - no more early bike rides! haha

But yah, I am excited! I dunno if I tell her today or wait a few days and then tell her....

sotypical 07-19-2006 08:56 AM

I am on my bike again! yaaay me! I got up 45 min earlier in hopes of getting 45 min in this morning. I got in 25 min yesterday morning and then last night my boyfriend went to help someone so I got in another 25 min! yaaay! I really need a TV in this room tho... this sit is pretty borning at 6am....

Nikki128 07-19-2006 08:56 AM

Courtnie- good for you no need to deal with added stressors from biotches. Can I say that here?
Yay on the bike too :dance:

I decided to take a day off from working out my legs are aching. Yesterday I did an hour between aerobics and swimming. I may swim later but nothing formal. The eating must have helped because I lost most of the extra weight I was holding onto.

Nikki

sotypical 07-19-2006 09:00 AM

Yaaaay Nikki! See eating DOES HELP! hehe

Me on the other hand... I am still holding onto an extra two pounds. I just hope that by saturday that and another 2.6 disipear!

Nikki128 07-19-2006 09:02 AM

Even if you do not make your goal exactly you have come a long way so don't be to disappointed. I know easier said .I will be bummed if I dont see 156 this week.

Nikki

sotypical 07-19-2006 09:07 AM

I know I have come along way, but I have NEVER made a goal and this one is sooo close! I mean orginally I had picked 170 but I had to change it a while back, lol

Rosario 07-19-2006 09:11 AM

courtnie-great on the excercise u are getting in. i actually woke up at 6am this morning and i wasn't tired at all. But instead of working out, I just lay in bed. I guess I'll never learn. ah, yes. relying on people for a ride is such a pain in the ***. looks like you got ***** out of your life for good (well, not for good as she is your bf's family). at least u don't have to deal with her anymore!!

nikki-yes eating does help!! i'm glad your letting go of that weight.

aimee-i think as you lose weight you are going to feel even more girlier. that's the way I am. When I was bigger, I used to wear t-shirts and jeans. but as I lost weight, I started to wear more form-fitting, blouses, you know, girly stuff. I guess it comes with the territory.

oh why, oh why can't I get myself to excercise. I know I need to, but I have just been soooo lazy lately. Plus, right now, I'm addicted to playing SIMS on the PSP. so that isn't helping. I hope I snap out of it soon, because I do want this weight loss to go a bit quicker (or at least with more noticable results!!)

have a great wednesday!!!