Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-09-2006, 01:32 AM   #31  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Well here I am! First night in the new house so this is just a quick check it.

I am PROBABLY down cuz I was at 187.4 early Friday morning but normally I don't weigh till 10. So I think I am down but I wont be reporting any loss this week. With me moving and such today I never got to weigh in at my normal time. I have been eating SOOOOOOOO BAD!!! Pizza and all that crap. I thought I would weigh in tomorrow morning but I had a late dinner tonight that was chinease food AND I TOM is coming. I will probably be up 10 pounds tomorrow morning! gaaah, so I will have to weigh next weekend. BUT I HAVE TO STOP EATING SO BAD! OMG its so bad, I am never going to lose!

But anyway, I am moved in, still LOADS AND LOADS of unpacking, OMG so bad.

AND I have decided, I AM GETTING ONE OF THE BOSTON TERRIER PUPPIES!! I called the lady tonight and talked to her and got it all sorted out. She only had two males left so I was going to take a male but then later tonight she left a message (never got to talk to her) saying someone backed out and she now has a female too! So I have 3 to pick from but I am back to trying to decided if I want a male or a female. argh, any tips?

I have been SOOO busy the last few days, being at the house (the new one I am at now) till midnight cleaning and paiting and now tonight my boyfriend is in bed already and here I am still up! I am tired and want to go to bed but I am sitting here thinking about how much I have left to do We have furniture in and clothes, thats it!! All the rest of the unpacking tomorrow and on top of it all I bought a new used fish tank I have to get cleaned and set up tomorrow so I can move my fish (still at the old place)

Anyway this is far to long and I think I will go get some sleep and get a early start tomorrow. Hope everything is having a much more relaxed weekend then me!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 06:20 PM   #32  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Hey all! Just found this challenge and im in!! Im going with 24 lbs , so im with ya Rosario! I have GOT to get back into this!!! Im going to weigh myself tomorrow morning so I know where im starting from. I have been entirely too busy for my own good, and getting back from vacation and all..im ready to rock too! The kids have soccer camp starting tomorrow, so I will be able to eat NORMAL again!!!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:13 PM   #33  

I'm in too! I want to be down to 145 by then, which is 15lbs and doable as long as I stick completely to it. I can't cheat at all anymore and still lose weight now that I'm a bit smaller . My body needs fewer calories than it did before and I haven't been keeping up the past couple months.

145 is significant because it's the smallest I ever legitamately weighed and I would love to be down there by my friends' wedding (Sept 9th I think). And my car just died (boo!) so I went out and bought a bicycle so that should add to my exercise.

Good luck everyone!
Flying Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:09 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Courtnie - thats so exciting that you are all moved in, and good news on the dog! Hope that all works out.. personally I'd like a female. You'll get settled into your place soon, and the diet will get better! Just make sure you are drinking enough water!

Randee - welcome back!! How was the vacation? Did you get some colour? I am enjoying my skin a little darker, makes fat look better.. heh.

Betty - Welcome to the Challenge!! Thats too bad about your car, but think about how much exercise you are going to get with a bike! I just bought a car, and wonder if that may effect my weight loss.. I mostly got my bf to drive me around but I still did was 2km's to work 1-2 times a week. Now I can just drive to a nice place to walk.. I hope! heh.

Well girls, my scale just won't say anything below 229, grr! Which means I am up 1 pound.. I can't believe I let myself gain that pound... 228 sounds so much further away from 230! I was a good girl today, ate a good breakfast and a good lunch, so hopefully this pound will melt off. I just cannot wait to be under 200 pounds, I need to work a little harder at this if I want to be there by the end of the summer (my origional goal was to be 199 on my bday which is August 19th). Well, I'm just babbling here... hope everyone had a good weekend

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:32 PM   #35  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Oh yes!! I got alot of color! The weather was absolutly amazing!!! I agree, tanned fat looks better lol. I get my pics back on wed, so Ill see if any of them are ok to post and I will. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:59 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone--

Randee--nice to see you again! Hope you had a great time on vacation!

Flying Betty--Nice to meet you! I also want to lose a decent amount of weight before my friend's wedding. Her wedding is the Sunday of labor day weekend.

Courtnie--Great news about the puppy! No tips on getting a male or female...I think both are great. Ideally we'll get a girl next, so we can have one of each! Hope you're liking the new place! How exciting!

Aimee--Just keep up with the healthy eating and I'm sure that pound will go away in no time!

I guess I'll be making my "official" weigh in day be Wednesday...that's when I started to get back on track with the healthy eating. For the past two days, my scale has said 160, so I may have gotten rid of that pound I gained...I hope. I've stayed within my calories except going over a bit on Friday...went out for drinks and ended up having 2 big fruity drinks, which I'm estimating were about 200 calories EACH.
lovemygordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:26 AM   #37  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

I had a bad weekend of eating I have got to get better at the weekends grrrrrrrrrrr......

So I am back on my plan for the day and eating is good I just need to get up and do some walking or something....

The ice maker is down at work today so I can have my ice water....It may be a bad day today too. I will be working hard not to let it go to bad...

Later all
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:30 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Morning everyone-

Flying betty - you and I have the same goal and weight numbers. Hopefully we can both do it.

I woke up early and worked out today and I swam both Saturday and Sunday. I ate some carbs though that I shouldn't have so hopefully by Wed that will all balance out. I would really like to see a 2 lb loss this week but I will take any loss.

Nikki
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 10:10 AM   #39  
Fat-be-gone

Courtnie-I am glad you are finally in the new house and best of all, you decided on your puppy. Yay!!! It's going to be a lot of work for you but imagine how good it will feel when everything is unpacked and set up and you are lounging around in your own, new house. It's going to be awesome!!

Randy-glad you decided to join this one. you've been missed!! yea, 24 pounds is going to be a piece of cake!!! I'm going to be eating normal too, as I am doing my own cooking and shopping!! woohoo!!!

Flyingbetty-I can't imagine how tough it's going to be to lose weight when I get smaller. I'm having such a hard time right now!! You've lost a lot already, so I know you are going to look smoking hot for your friends wedding. I hope this challenge helps you along the way !

Aimee-do you mind if I ask what was you're starting weight?? I see that you are on your 3rd 10 pound goal. Wow, I bet 229 is way farther from where you started. you should really be proud of yourself. and it sounds like you've been doing good with your eating. i bet that pound and even some more is going to be off on WI day.

lovemygordie-fruity drinks?? I love em all. lol Your splurge shouldn't be a big deal since you were good all week. It never hurts to treat ouselves once in a while. Good luck on WI day!!

La3y-Repeat after me "It's going to be a good day because I won't let it be bad!!" You can do this girl. Don't let a bad weekend (or week) keep you from dropping those pounds!!!

Nikki-Good for you on that morning workout. I haven't done that in a loooong while. Keep it up and you're going to ace this challenge!!!

I am down 1 pound!!! woo hoo!! after no loss for a couple of weeks, I am so happy for this one!! haha.....So I'm back in the game this week. and I'm talking for good this time. I got my menu all planned out for this week and my excercise. I'm getting a really good feeling about this challenge. I know it's going to be a good one.

Hope you all had a blast this weekend. Chat with ya later
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 10:22 AM   #40  
Working on Hot!

I am working on it!!!!

I feel alittle better now. I have to find time to walk and get some other kind of work out in....I am still thinking about what to do.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:23 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Yay Rosario congrats on your loss
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 11:22 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Wow, busy morning.. I'm just barely out of bed here.. heh..

lovemygordie - it's so hard in the summer I find.. it's too hot to cook, so I end up not eating as good as I want to. But every meal is a chance to get totally on plan! GL on your wed weigh in, I doubt the fruity drinks will impact your weigh in.

Rosario - congrats on the loss!! You'll meet your goal in no time! I started at 251 back in December, it's coming off pretty slowly, but I'm slowly getting used to thats just how it's going to be. I hope you are right about WI day! I cannot believe how hard it is to lose weight in the summer.. so many good things, iced coffee's... going out to eat.. it's all evil! heh.

Alright, so tell me.. it's okay to throw out food right? I have such issues with this!! We had reallllly high sodium sloppy joe's last night (I ate within my calories and fat), and I'm bloated like crazy.. so I should just throw it out instead of having it for dinner like we planned, right?? I don't get it, it's like everything thats not 100% perfect sends my body into this crazy bloating thing, it's getting pretty frustrating!! Grr! Well, I guess I better go to work, my manager is "training" me to do her position, and by training I mean, I do her job and she does... who knows! Have a good day! Be good

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 11:47 AM   #43  
Starting Fresh

Rosario - CONGRATS ON THE LOSS!!!!!

I got my new fish tank set up yesterday - it is just over twice the size of my old one and looks AMAZING! I hope to move my fish into it tonight. I still have lots of unpacking to do but I am done for now - I HAVE TO GET BACK TO EATING RIGHT! This was a horrible few days, pizza, wendy's, chinease, chocolate bar, slurpee, chips, cheesies, pretzels, donuts - yah I think I had ALL the things I wasn't supposed to. But today is a new day, I didn't exercise this morning because with all the painting and cleaning I did I think I did enough exercise and my body needs a break! Saturday I would start crying if I bent over my back was so sore. I might take tomorrow off too but we shall see.

I have some pictures of the house on my camera I might post some later. It is looking awesome, we did our bedroom a greeny colour, the computer room a dark blueish colour, and the spare room a light gray/blue. We kept the kitchen yellow and the halls and living room a creamy/tan and I paint the fire place a deep burgendy! It looks great I have the most important stuff unpacked so we should be good for now.

And I am still trying to decided on a puppy. I think I might go for male just because we have a male's name picked out (Oscar) and I think when full grown the male boston's look nicer then the female - but that could just be me. Females won't lift their leg and pee on my beautiful gardens tho, haha.

Anyway time for me to go around and see what I have been missing around here! Hope everyone is having a good day!
Old 07-10-2006, 02:33 PM   #44  
Starting Fresh

As of this moment I have picked the girl puppy. The lady sent me pictures and called me and told me that she thinks the girl is going to be a great dog. She likes to lay on her back and have her belly rubbed witch is a sign of a good dog. She also said she finds the females better then the males, 1 thing is they dont lift their leg and pee but she also usually finds them much easier going and low key. PLUS I liked the markings on the female better. I told her at this time I want the female but I would show my boyfriend the pictures tonight and call back and confirm. SO here is the female http://www.saltypickles.com/puppy/girl.jpg.

If I get a male this was the one I wanted : http://www.saltypickles.com/puppy/boy-1.jpg

And this was the other male but she said he seems needy: http://www.saltypickles.com/puppy/boy-2.jpg

I will get some pics of my house up later.
Old 07-10-2006, 02:51 PM   #45  
Working on Hot!

I love the puppy!!!! So cute!!!!