Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-14-2006, 03:33 PM   #121  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Yes I too LOVE scarey movies - not my boyfriend tho, I usualy have to DRAG him to the ones I really want to see. I am lucky, I HATE movie theather popcorn. I get a sick feeling if I sit to close in movie threaters (or play games on the computer and sit to close, or sit too close to the tv) and once when I was about 6 or 7 my best friend (speeking of her, it's her 21st birthday today! but we dont talk anymore) and I sat in the front row eating popcorn... long story short I threw up and have never been able to eat it since. I like microwave popcorn tho.

I am so excited, I have my sexy mac set up at work! hehe I attached some pics I am sure a nerd!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF3034.JPG (46.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3033.JPG (42.8 KB, 11 views)
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 03:38 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Aimee-

Way to go on your loss
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 01:21 AM   #123  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Is Will Ferrel also in Nacho Libre? I remembered the movie I was talking about, it's called Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. That one isn't out for a week or two I believe.

Rosario - I sometimes look forward to my late nights, I used to work 2 late nights a week though, ick, not too much fun. But it's a pretty big price to pay because I never get weekends off, or holiday's. I am a screamer, so no scary movies for me! I love the idea of them tho.. lol. And I'm totally with you on the movie theatre popcorn...

la3y, nikki - thanks

So I'm about to do something kinda... crazy? I dunno. I just got home from work, it's about 10:20, and I'm thinking of doing a 30 minute exercise video (with like 10 thousand squats!), and THEN going to pick up my bf from work (he's off at 11:30pm). I'm doing this in the name of being skinny, plus I'm going to be up until 1am.. possibly eating something I should (wendy's.. ). Wish a girl luck!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 09:21 AM   #124  

Aimee- go you on the extra workout. I sometimes do that.

I forget who went to the movies but whoever did can you give us some reviews?

I have t go back to eating right if I can today. Yesterday I was very dizzy and nauseous so I did not eat much I had some crackers, some popcorn, a little soup ad ice cream. However, I drank alot of soda like 3 glasses because it eases my tummy. I 'm hoping I can get back on yogurt and water today. I'm going to do everything I can to see 155 by Friday which will be a low of 6 years for me .

Nikki
Old 07-16-2006, 11:40 AM   #125  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I went and saw some movies... Pirates and Superman - both were super good!!

So my weigh in yesterday... 182.6 - down 4.4 pounds! woooo! And then, we went the pub last night and drank and ate super bad! argh! But then when I thought about it, thats the first time since my boyfriend and I have been dating (two years) that we have gone out to the bar and done that - do I dont really feel that bad. I am back up this morning, but I know it is just water cuz I still feel stuffed, haha. But back to good eating today, I ate under calories 5 days in a row this week! woo!

Hope I can have another good week this week, i need to get back on the exercise, but blah, extra sleep is soooo good.

We went out yesterday and my mom and gramma bought me some super nice patio furniture for our decks! (early birthday present) I want to get a BBQ this week and invite people over next week.

I also went to Wal-Mart yesterday, tried on 3 bars and liked 2 of them! I couldnt belive it, one of 2 I liked I have to change the size, but that is like the first time in a life time! I think I just lucked out, I dont think it has much to do with losing weigh... but maybe. I was wearing a 40D (sometimes 38) and yesterday I bought both 36 D's!! wooooo!

Anyway hope everyone is having a great weekend and has a good sunday!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 10:01 PM   #126  

Courtnie - congrats on the weigh in!! 4.4 is AMAZING!

Nikki - It wasn't quite an extra workout, it was my only workout of the day, but normally when I get home so late I just veg out, heh. I went to see You Me & Dupree, it was pretty funny. Definitely not worth the 10.95 to see it, but funny all the same. We don't go to many movies just because of that cost, it's 22 bucks for the two of us!

I am trying to rearrange my livingroom, I'm just tired of the way it looks.. and it's all ripped to shreds right now, the couch is in a funny place.. the tv is in the middle of the room (the bf plugged it in tho!).. nothing fits the way I want it to.. it's so frustrating. I want to try and get it all into place within an hour and then go for a nice long walk and then pick up the bf. Phew, there just aren't enough hours in the day! I guess I should go tackle this.. Hope you are all having a good weekend!

-Aimee
Old 07-17-2006, 07:05 AM   #127  

I hear you about the movies Aimee that is why we haven't gone in quite awhile. We usually just rent stuff.

Congrats Courtnie

Nikki
Old 07-17-2006, 09:30 AM   #128  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Well no loss for me this week! But I am still working on it I did good this weekend. I walk at stayed going all weekend.

Now I am moveing on to this week Lots of hard work and eating good!!!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:07 AM   #129  

New Thread ladies!! Thanks Rosario for starting it

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89374

-Aimee