3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Calling all Canadians! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/72133-calling-all-canadians.html)

3fcuser1058250 01-10-2006 12:08 AM

Hi :wave: I'm from Cornwall Ontario... I've been weight training for 20 years, running for 2, biking forever, I workout every day one way or the other... I usually take one day off/week, sometimes 2, other times none... Depends how I feel....

srmb60 01-10-2006 12:11 AM

Almost there? probably not far. My son drives to work in Kitchener every day. Want to tell me which small town? Ours is Winthrop.

srmb60 01-10-2006 12:12 AM

Ah Ilene! It's so good to see you here. Girls read everything she says. She's smart!

almost there 01-10-2006 12:13 AM

SusanB-Ive never heard of Winthrop, but I am new to this area. I live in Baden, I have been to Stratford before, about 20-25 min away.

srmb60 01-10-2006 12:16 AM

Ah Baden! Cheese factory yes? Stratford is where I shop other than Goderich or Listowel.

SnowboundChick 01-10-2006 12:27 AM

Hi All! I'm Donna, living in balmy Dawson City, Yukon.
I'm not really following a plan, just trying to eat right, cut out the junk and I try to exercise everyday with pilates, WATP, or workout with floor crunches, lunges, squats and upper body with a resistance band.

kissingginger 01-10-2006 11:30 AM

Hi all

I live in Victoria BC. I am following a modified Sureslim, atkins, south beach diets...hahaha...basically I eat well portioned meals from all three plans. I'm a bit too heavy for rigorous exercise, but I do go walking (pushing three 25 pound toddlers in a stroller=85lbs+).

My highest was 291, I started at 271 and I'm at 252lbs (haven't changed my ticker yet). Once I get down to a reasonable weight 220 or less, and once I start getting dependable sleep at night (kids still waking at night), then I'll implement some more exercise!:carrot:

Cheers,

hefty1 01-11-2006 04:06 PM

:wave: hi all where in manitoba are you from susie i lived in swan river, dauphin and winnipeg
glen :)

Nicole1883 01-11-2006 05:09 PM

Hi! I'm Nicole from Hamilton, Ontario. I'm counting calories and going to the gym 6 days a week...not paying attention the the scale right now cause doing weights is throwing it off and discouraging me. So I'm going by how my clothes fit me.

getncontrol 01-11-2006 08:36 PM

I'm in Lethbridge, Alberta. I count calories and exercise 6 days a week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kissingginger
but I do go walking (pushing three 25 pound toddlers in a stroller=85lbs+).

Does that mean you have triplets???

kissingginger 01-11-2006 11:29 PM

Yes, all boys! It's great fun, but BUSY!

Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by getncontrol
I'm in Lethbridge, Alberta. I count calories and exercise 6 days a week.

Does that mean you have triplets???

3fcuser1058250 01-12-2006 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kissingginger
Yes, all boys! It's great fun, but BUSY!

So, you ARE definitely a SAINT :angel:

Trixi 01-12-2006 11:19 AM

I'm Dale and I live in Toronto and I am currently doing low carb, good fats and lots of vegatables and water.

SusanB, my daughter goes to Horsecamp close to you I think, have you heard of Elsa Craig?, she goes twice a summer so we drive through there alot.

I am trying to get rid of the final 20 or so pounds and it's proving to be harder the I thought. I did the Bernstein diet to and while it worked, it was super exspensive and I had to drive to far to go every other day. So I do my own version without the needles. I have also joined Curves and love it there.

gonnadothis06 01-12-2006 02:48 PM

Wokring in Toronto, living in just east of there. I am currently working on the WW diet, I have had sucess with it in the past - but am considering picking up the Sonoma diet in the near future.
Cindy

JORDEE 01-12-2006 08:40 PM

Hi I am Marlene, born and raised in Winnipeg, but I live in King of Prussia, PA (outside of Philadelphia). I still love my perogies and sour cream. I have over 100 pounds to lose so I'll be on this weight loss journey a long time. So far so good in the New Year. I am feeling stronger with regular exercise.