Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-09-2004, 04:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 175/?/130

Height: 5'2

Red face Does anyone need a diet/exercise buddy?

Hi, I am a 14/f and I am 5'2 135lb. I am starting highschool in Augest and I really hope to lose at least 10 pounds by then. I am looking for someone to help support me and I will support them in reture. In the past I have always found it easier to do with a parter. I really want to start to live my life to the fullest and become more confident in myself.
hcred123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 11:20 PM   #2  
I lost over 80 pounds!

Hi. First of all, are you positive that you need to lose weight? Be realistic. Not everyone looks like the super skinny fashion models and, in my opinion, that is neither healthy or attractive.
Check out this site and see where you are healthwise and fitnesswise. It will tell you what your BMI is, your target heartrate, body shape (how you store your fat) and many other useful things, including whether you are overweight. I like it because it asks for your age.
http://www.ivillage.com/diet/tools/healthcalc/
At your age you need more calories and fat than us old ladies. Approach this with caution. Stay healthy.
In the meantime, we are here to support you.
fotojunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 10:50 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 175/?/130

Height: 5'2

Default Thank you

Hi, thank you very much for your consern! I understand that loseing weight can sometimes spirl out of control but I am on a diet with my mother and I am not planning to go over board, but I guess no one does. My main goal in all of this is to be comfortable in my own skin. If is very hard to grow up in a school when 90% of the ppl are smarter than you. All of my friends are gordious and thin and I just want be comfortable about my to be able to express my full personality. I am giogn to go to that sight and find out with the perfect weight for my body type is. If you have any more advise I would appreciate it greatly! Thank you very much!
hcred123 is offline   Reply With Quote