Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2003, 08:52 AM   #16  
BELIEVE!

Good Morning Chickies -
I have to shower and get ready for the day. I will be gone most of the day - I am meeting up with some friends.
Have a great Saturday!
Barb
Old 10-25-2003, 09:15 AM   #17  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

I'm up.

Gotta do some serious journaling this w/e. Had a couple of not so good days Thurs. & Fri. Think chocolate. Think chips. Think binge. But I was able to stop myself before it was too bad. The gulls sure appreciated the chips I tossed to them at the park.

I know the cause and have talked myself thru it. We are having 14 friends to dinner. I love them all but I have this "thing" about not enjoying myself when everyone is here at the same time. Too hectic for my quiet soul. I'm trying not to stress about it and if I do I'll go for a walk or something .... not eat. So there! j-ann stamps her foot and puts on her "determined" look!

Off to seize the day....
Old 10-25-2003, 09:35 AM   #18  

Barb Thanks for sharing the great pictures. I have always wanted to go on a cruise.

I will be at "the meeting" in spirit.

And expect a minute by minute report!!!!
Old 10-25-2003, 09:38 AM   #19  
I'm on my way!

Me too Me too! I am meeting up with some friends in Pennsylvania too!! So I gotta go jump in the shower!! I'm sooo
PSYCHED!!
Old 10-25-2003, 10:11 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Hi gals!

I went to WI this morning. Down 4.2!!! My last WI was 9/25 as I'm on the Liberty plan. I finally got past the 20 pound mark.

I can't wait to hear about the gathering in Penn.

Have fun! I'm off to spend the day down at mom's. Have a great day!
Old 10-25-2003, 03:07 PM   #21  

I was SO happy with myself. I was cleaning some shelves and was thrilled they looked so nice. Organized & clean until I turned around and saw the table full of things I hadn't put back!!!!

While cleaning I am listening to Dr. Phil's shows on weight. I heard one statement that is haunting me. He told this guy that he didn't let his wife love him because she couldn't get her arms around him. It hit me - that is me. I know I use fat to protect myself so I don't have to feel love but never put it in such a "literal" thought. Off to clean some more and think.

Congrats Terri I am so happy for you!!!!!

Do you think those three are talking about us?
Old 10-25-2003, 03:11 PM   #22  

Default J-Ann

Great way to start the day !!!! I just may have to start using this!!!!

Quote:
Off to seize the day....
Old 10-25-2003, 05:09 PM   #23  

Hi chickies!

Not much going on here. I am having a good day with food today. I have been backtracking through the posts. I haven't heard from my dad lately so my emotions are much better. It's hard having an elderly parent AND an elderly stepparent. We his children have no say in anything, but her children are allowed to be in his business. What can I do? I'm just going to take care of me and not worry about something I can do nothing about it.

I have an appt with my dr Mon; I'm not expecting a weight loss. I hope my numbers (BP and BS) are okay. Whatever my weight is Mon I will start from there and make myself some new goals.

No time for replies - the library is about to close. Congrats to Tina - your so good! I'm with you Thin, going to start fresh. I want be at 2cute's in the spring too! Please keep me posted.

Okay, I'm going to check out Barb's pics and then sign off for today. I sure do miss getting in here everyday, but no more internet access at work. Yea I know - need to get myself a computer.

Bye for now.
Old 10-25-2003, 05:13 PM   #24  

Thumbs up

Darn it - the library has the page blocked!!!
Old 10-25-2003, 06:28 PM   #25  
I'm on my way!

OMG I had sooooo much FUN!! My feet hurt from walking so much! Kat is such sweet heart!! I'm so glad I finally got to meet her in person and I already told you Barb is too! I feel like they have been my friends forever!!

We first went to have lunch and its a good thing we did because when we were leaving the darn place was packed with people waiting to get in we could hardly get OUT! Yum yum...salads for everyone! Haha!! Of course I was checking out the waiter we had but I decided he was much too feminine for me!! But he did recommend a very low fat dessert!!

We did some shopping in all the charming little shops...well not all the shops. I did manage to get one Christmas gift bought for Andrew's teacher and of course I bought stuff for my baby boy! We were trying to find someone to take our picture and I suggested we find a nice rich single man for me....but...Kat and Barb said if we found one that I would have to relinquish him to Lucky...she gets first dibs! Guess cause I still have one hanging around! Sorry Luck...all the guys were either way too old or had about 3 or 4 young kids with him. However...we DID find a nice gentleman for ya...he is in the pics with us. Barb will be posting the pics when she gets a chance. He was dressed in a suit and all...I don't recall if we ever got his name...it had to be Sticks or something like that. You'll just have to wait and see the pics!

We had such BEAUTIFUL weather and such a great time we are going to do it again soon I hope. Maybe meet somewhere for Christmas shopping!! Or something...This is such a great bunch of ladies I'm so glad I found you back when I did! I wish we could all just meet now and have a great big party!!

Well I guess I babbled enough for now. I'll let Barb and Kat tell you more. I've got 20 discussion questions to answer and 2 essays to write for one class before tomorrow night so I better get going!

Love you guys!

TTFN Michelle
Old 10-25-2003, 06:54 PM   #26  

Michelle: Thanks for the quick update and for thinking of me!!!!!

Barb, start posting those pictures. We will all be holding our breathe until we see them. H U R R Y!!! I am ready to pass out
Old 10-25-2003, 07:04 PM   #27  
Dancing those pounds away

5 minutes until my game starts... but I had to peek in here.
Now I can't wait until the pictures are posted !!!!

My garage sale went GREAT today. About 2 pm a guy came in and said are you ready to give me a good price if I buy it all. He did not buy it all... but he did buy $100 worth. He got some great buys... and I got paid for stuff I was going to throw away in another hour. LOL
As they say... "One mans trash is another man's treasure"

Okay... GAME TIME !!! See you after the game.
PS... my grandkids had a great time too.
Old 10-25-2003, 08:01 PM   #28  
BELIEVE!

Drumroll Please....Presenting Michelle, Kat and Barb
Old 10-25-2003, 08:03 PM   #29  
BELIEVE!

Lucky - Here's the single man we found for you today!
Old 10-25-2003, 08:04 PM   #30  
BELIEVE!

Of course I had to take my turn posing with the catch of the day! He had a nice woodsy cologne on!
Closed Thread