Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-15-2024, 08:40 AM   #91  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 5,593

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

January 15

2 Chronicles 16:9
For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou has done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.

My grandfather always said to me, 'You plant your field, you have to harvest it.' We made ourselves overweight, and we either have to live with it or work to change it. It is foolishness to overindulge, but that doesn't stop us from doing it. Anyone who is overweight knows well that we have to pay for our foolishness. True wisdom comes from God. When we decide that enough is enough, that it is time to lose weight, we can know God will help us, especially through the toughest times. All we need do is ask. God is looking for ways to help us, but He always waits until His help is invited. Don't hesitate. Call upon the Lord, and He will hear you.

Today's thought: If we turn from our foolishness, God will bless us!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 10:07 AM   #92  
Stay Committed & Believe

S/C/G: 152/152/122

Height: 5’8”

Hi Diana, sounds like you had a nice vacation. Welcome back.

Ciecie-wow, a movie taped from November. How do you keep track of them all? I have been watching All Creatures Great & Small. Season 4 which just started this season.

Off to do some bloodwork this morning and then will exercise and walk a little later. In the 20’s today, but there will be sunshine!
SinaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 10:19 AM   #93  

Good morning! SinaRose, I dvr the movies I watch. The dates they’re recorded are shown next to the title. Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🎉😷🍾
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 12:40 PM   #94  

Afternoon
The sun is trying to peak through the clouds. It's still cold at 6 degrees.
SinaRose 20 degrees sounds warm to me right now.
Im suppose to keep the kids this afternoon.. Didn't really want to but I'm closer than their grandpa so I'm helping.
I've completed my chair exercise. Did 40 minites worth. I'm ready to get out of the house and go to the gym.
nettnett73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 12:44 PM   #95  

Good afternoon! Had lunch. Will take a shower in a few minutes. Then, I’ll go for a power walk and run errands. 😁🍾😷🎉
Old 01-15-2024, 11:01 PM   #96  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

SinaRose Thank you.

Total Approx 1660 calories

Breakfast 480 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar
yogurt, protein granola bar, prunes 480 calories

Lunch 600 calories
ham sandwich 350 calories
yogurt 140 calories
grapes 100 calories

Dinner 580 calories
Evol chicken enchilada bake w/extra riced zucchini 480 calories
yasso fro-yo 100 calories

Exercise:
outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 01-15-2024, 11:52 PM   #97  

Good night! Went for a brief power walk this afternoon, I also ran errands. 😁🍾😷🎉
Old 01-16-2024, 10:21 AM   #98  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

While I was on vacation, I tried to focus on moderation. I felt that I had done better than my previous vacation. I decided to get on the scale to see how I had done. I was up 1.4 pounds. I was very happy about that. That's a very small gain compared to how I've done in the past. I have already gone out for a walk. I still have a lot of stuff to do, mostly personal bookkeeping type stuff. Today I am going to lunch with a friend who is here from out of town. I don't feel that I can decline since she is only here for a few days but I feel I should stay home and get stuff done. The work isn't going anywhere so it will be here when I finish. Tonight is a birthday dinner for another friend. I will continue to focus on moderation with the eating.

Steps from yesterday: 9,009

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

January 16

John 12:46
'I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.'

When we feel bad about ourselves, we tend to dwell under a dark cloud of depression. Sometimes we can't think of anything else but how much weight we've gained and how much we would like to lose. The good news is that darkness always is replaced by light. We can get out from under the burden of our weight. We can change for the better. Our Lord is a liberator. He frees us from anything that oppresses us. Obesity is oppressing, and God is ready and willing to free us. No darkness is too great for God to dispel. No matter how dark and dismal our physical condition may be, in the light of Christ, we can trim down.

Today's thought: We always look better in God's light than in our own darkness.
Old 01-16-2024, 10:34 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Hey all. I'm still here. I hope you all had a good start to your new year so far. I'm heavier than ever. I did have a huge off plan day yesterday and I ate right before bed. Just mentally exhausted and knew I blew the whole day.
​​​​​​

​​​​​IM still working out and trying to push through being sore or my hips hurting during a workout with my mom for example...she has 2 hip replacements..so I shouldn't complain.

I'm at 208.8 today. I decided to do a correction fast until 12pm for eating so late last night. It won't save me from all the calories I ate yesterday 2500 but it will be a good RESET for me. I ate carbs, carbs, carbs yesterday so I'm going to eat less carbs today.

I don't want to give up but I'm feeling really defeated.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 11:10 AM   #100  

Good morning! Had breakfast. Will take a shower in a few minutes. Will go for a power walk and run errands after that l 😁🍾😷🎉
Old 01-16-2024, 06:18 PM   #101  

Afternoon
Ive completed my exercise for today and cleaned the hall bathroom.
it should start to warm back up tomorrow.

nettnett73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 06:33 PM   #102  

Good evening! Power walked and ran errands this afternoon. Had lunch at one of my favorite restaurants. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁🍾😷🎉
Old 01-16-2024, 07:50 PM   #103  
Stay Committed & Believe

S/C/G: 152/152/122

Height: 5’8”

Hi Chicks! Nice to see you back Jendiet

Nettnett-what side of the U.S. do you live? i.e. NE, SE?

Today was a busy day with errands. lab work, etc. I tried to stay busy with exercises while waiting for my labs. I did get out and walk and did some stretching. On another topic...The cold has chased the mice into our garage. I have caught two over the last few days. Still see more running around. Don't plan on getting a cat but one would do the job perfectly. However, my mice boxes are catching them for now, so I am good.
SinaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 10:02 PM   #104  

Good night all! Watched Finding Your Roots on my local PBS channel. Am watching Found right now. 😁🎉😷🍾
Old 01-16-2024, 10:34 PM   #105  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Jen Welcome back! It's good to see you. Hang in there, just take one day at a time.

My breakfast and lunch were both on plan. The birthday dinner tonight was heavy food. She used a lot of cheese, butter and oil. Tasted good but very heavy. This morning I went for a long outdoor walk.

Have a Blessed evening!