Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-26-2022, 11:24 AM   #166  

Good morning! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning before I left for the lab for my urine re-test. Will have lunch in a few minutes. 😃
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 06:08 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

Quick update.

I ordered a massage chair online that I hope to relieve my post workout soreness. It was finally delivered yesterday but didn’t work quite as I expected. It’s nothing close to a real Masseuse lol. I might return it.

Everyone, what’s your Quick Fix for Sore Muscles?
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 08:24 PM   #168  

Good night all! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Went to the lab to get my second urine test today. I had the results emailed to me but my doctor hasn't reviewed them yet. I got the results after office hours.😃
Old 10-26-2022, 10:43 PM   #169  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Yangtzer Recently I have been using Classical Stretch and Essentrics. I like this one for hips/lower body. (I don't know why it has this box. I only wanted to have a link here. Just click on youtube and it should take you to the video.

Total Approx 1600 calories +

Breakfast ( 300 calories & )
overnight oats 300 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (500 Calories)
2 protein bars 500 calories

Dinner (800 Calories)
salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 700 calories
apple 100 calories

Exercise:
no workout

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2022, 08:48 AM   #170  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 5,802

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

October 27

Hebrews 12:12
Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees.

Monica hated evenings that she had to spend alone. When she was with friends, she felt so much stronger. She put forth all her energy to have a good time when she went out. On the nights she stayed home, however, she just didn't have the strength to put on a happy front. Dieting was so much more difficult without help from friends. It is good to know that God is ever with us. On those occasions when there is no one around to help us, we can turn to God for strength and endurance. He helps us pick ourselves up and continue on our way. He strengthens feeble knees and lifts hands that hang down.

Today's thought: My energy comes from a source other than food!
Old 10-27-2022, 09:58 AM   #171  

Good morning! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.😃
Old 10-27-2022, 06:10 PM   #172  

WI: down 1.7 lbs this week

WO: 8000 steps

FOOD: on track
Old 10-27-2022, 06:41 PM   #173  

Good evening! Power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😃
Old 10-28-2022, 10:09 AM   #174  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Yangtzer Great job!

Last night I was tired and didn't post.

Yesterday's workout: Weights at the gym

Steps: 5,487

Have a Blessed day and stay safe & healthy!

October 28

James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

The best idea the group ever had was to pray for one another. Every Monday morning, they got together for exercise and a Bible study. They talked about their diets and how things were going, and they had to announce publicly what their weight was and how much they had lost or gained. Then, they promised to pray for one another, and they swapped telephone numbers so they could give a call of encouragement through the week. It was a wonderful system, and it helped so much to know you weren't dieting alone. The power of a well-meant prayer was amazing. It made dieting much easier.

Today's thought: A prayer a day keeps the flabbies away!
Old 10-28-2022, 10:44 AM   #175  

Good morning! Diana, I don't blame you for not posting last night. I did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning before I left for work. Power walked and ran errands after I was dropped off. Will punch in a few minutes. 😃
Old 10-28-2022, 12:23 PM   #176  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good day to everyone
WI still up but working on my choices
WO Week 4, session 3 done.....I did not workout yesterday so have to make it up tomorrow.

Things are still bad with the homeless in front of our business. But the fire department finally got them to keep the fire out of the barrel and they moved 95% of the things away from the building and sidewalk. We are now focusing back again with parking enforcement to ticket or tow. But they won't they are the new protected class. Sorry if this sounds so bitter. If they showed some respect for our property we would not kick up such a fuss. This is week 8 of this battle.

yangzter great job on your loss for the week btw. Sore muscles and DOMS from working out is always a constant in my life lol. Just keep moving/stretching. It heals up faster. Be gentle. But don't stop I promise it fades and won't return until you up reps/intensity/weight. I promise my hips and some other muscles stay sore 70% of the time it seems.
diana, it is ok not be tired and not post. but your steadyness is so rock solid we don't get concerned (yet)
ciecie, you are just as consistent and steady thank you

waving at teri, rachel, sinarose and anyone I have missed

nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 08:05 PM   #177  

Good night all! Power walked to and home from supper tonight. Ran errands both ways. My fitness goals for today have been attained.😃
Old 10-28-2022, 08:27 PM   #178  

WO: 6000 steps

FOOD: I binged again before bed. I’m a little tired of this mindful eating thing. It’s stressful to constantly watch what you eat. But it’s OK, I’m not perfect and will move on today. Maybe I’ll try the 16:8 fasting today, wait till 4pm to eat, lol.

Waving hello!! Teri, SinaRose, Shrink

Ciecie..Happy Walking! I like Leslie Sansone too. Do you follow any other YouTube coach?

Diana..happy lifting. Is the gym close to home?

Nancy..Wow, Week 4, session 3 already, good job!! Will the homeless move away when the winter comes?

Old 10-28-2022, 10:40 PM   #179  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I was off plan today. I am also tired of all of this right now. Also frustrated because this week is my DH's birthday and we will be going out for that. There are no good choices where he wants to go. We are also going to the fair. I don't know why I keep giving in and going off plan. There isn't a good reason for it. I'm doing well in the exercise department, though.

Yangtzer The "gym" is within 5 miles of me. It's not really a gym, it's the "Senior Center". They have a gym, classes, exercise pool, etc. But they also have other activities like crafts, games, coloring, seminars, etc. My friend, who is 70 had a fit about us joining the "Senior Center" because she doesn't like being considered "old". I told her that there are people in there pumping iron and doing a lot more than we do. If that's what it's like being a "senior" I'll take it. But, she needs to check herself before she makes comments about the "Senior Center". I see a gym when I go there and don't worry about all of that. It's $10 a month, very clean and has a lot of nice amenities and activities.

Food: Off plan
Exercise: 15 minutes elliptical, 15 minutes bike

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 10-29-2022, 08:12 AM   #180  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

New Day!

Steps from yesterday: 8,582

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

October 29

Nehemiah 8:10
Then he said unto the, 'Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.'

Patrick always hated programs on starving people around the world. The minute they would come on, he would turn off the television. What business was it of his if people half-way around the world were starving? He had all he needed, and he worked hard for it. So what if he was overweight? He earned that right because he was born in America! The Bible teaches us that God gives us an abundance for just one reason: so that we will share it with those in need. If we take the bounty God offers and are selfish or gluttonous with it, then we are saying to God that we won't live as His children. We should take only what we need, and share the rest, for that is the way of God.

Today's thought: I have more than I need, and I don't really need much of what I want.