Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-28-2021, 07:34 PM   #256  

Nancylmrn, hope you made a lot of money at the fair. 😁❤️😷🍀
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 09:58 PM   #257  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Nancy Welcome back! Congrats on the weight loss!

Total Approx 1450 calories +

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (450 Calories)
chicken salad sandwich 450 calories

Dinner (690 Calories)
Evol chicken enchilada bake 380 calories
sauteed yellow squash 100 calories
turnip greens 100 calories
pudding cup 110 calories

Exercise:
45 minute walk and CS 823 Stretch & Strengthen Lower Body

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 10:35 PM   #258  

Good night all! Got everything I needed to do today done. I was fortunate that I was able to use my DSL on my desktop computer long enough to get my online training for my job at The Resource Center done. I’ve got WiFi so I’ve been using my IPAD for internet. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 09-29-2021, 03:59 AM   #259  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Teri, in my younger days, I was nuts about horses. Haven't ridden for years though now.

Nancy, I worked on a horse ranch in the Lake Chelan area for about three months in Fall of 1981. Great experience. I took a semester off college at that time.

I took in 1290 calories yesterday. Did treadmill and sit-ups and squats.

Today's Plan: 1200 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal sup., treadmill, sit-ups.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 07:29 AM   #260  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 09-29-2021, 08:25 AM   #261  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Yesterday I took my friend for her second covid vaccine and I got my first shingles vaccine. I have had shingles twice. I woke this morning with chills and flu like symptoms. I didn't even react to the covid vaccine. I took tylenol last night and this morning when I got up. I am starting to feel a bit better.

Steps for yesterday: 12,056

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

September 29

John 16:33
'These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.'

Leo wanted to remember how tough it was. He'd lost the weight, but he never wanted to get back into the poor shape he'd recently been in. It would be way too easy to fall back into bad habits, thinking that the battle was won once for all time. It was nice to have succeeded. But Leo planned to make sure his success lasted a good, long time. It is nice to overcome obesity, but it is an ongoing battle. We should ally ourselves with the one true conqueror: Jesus Christ. With Christ's help, we can continue to triumph over our weight problems. He grants not only peace, but power to overcome any obstacle.

Today's thought: If we empty our plate, we won't lose our weight!
Old 09-29-2021, 08:27 AM   #262  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'5

Steps from yesterday: 7,692
Fasted:13hr (6pm-7am)

Good morning, yesterday in the afternoon I started to have foot pain close to my pinky toe. It was painful to walk, today, I still have pain but at least doesn't hurt as much when I walk.

Breakfast is done and I decided not to go for my morning walk because I have a busy day and don't want to make the pain worse.
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 08:46 AM   #263  

Good morning again! Just had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 09-29-2021, 04:34 PM   #264  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Hello to all!
WI same as yesterday and I will take it
WO nothing formal, I plan to start back at the gym on Monday provided they don't expect me to keep my mask on while doing cardio. If they do I will have to cancel my membership again until this mandate has been lifted.

Today I spent the majority going back and forth from Best Buy to my mom's house. She wants a new 'senior' phone as hers is not holding a charge for long. Then she told me she was being billed between $55-$70 a month. I called to find out why? She can't even text! Well it seems the OS was giving her overage charges. So now she will be on a plan with 3G of data and a flat rate, hopefully that takes care of things.

I went shopping yesterday trying to find some sweaters for winter that did not look like I just put on my dad's old sweater or so short it would show my midriff. It was so frustrating. The only 'cute' ones I found were at Macy's but I am not willing to pay $80.00 for a sweater. So Friday I will try another mall in our area, it is larger than the one near my house.

Muffin so sorry about your foot pain, did you stub your toe do you think?
Diana I am sorry the shingles shot left you feeling under the weather today.
Rachel I have not been to Chelan in for ever! The east side of the state looks so much different than the west side. Almost like two separate countries.
Teri LOL about the money. Well I won't know until the check arrives sometime mid October. But I did not do it for the small amount of money we will get, I just need enough to buy grand-kids Christmas things'

Todays meals have been planned and I hope to be under my calorie goal tonight, but we will see!
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 04:53 PM   #265  

Good afternoon! Went for two power walks today. Ran errands both times. Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 09-30-2021, 01:59 AM   #266  

Default September 2021

Hi!

Nancy: Happy you "survived" the temp work.//I would think it would be really hard to workout with a mask. ...It is hard enough wearing a mask in a grocery store...I have a lot of sympathy for people who must wear a mask all day long...
Diana: Glad you are getting better...
Muffin: Gee, Hope that toe problem goes away fast...so you can get back to walking... I don't like those little injuries that stop you from doing what you want.

I did the stability ball and the wts. and biked/swam. Problem with someone-else's-food...Need to learn to say NO.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 05:07 AM   #267  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 🍀😷❤️😁
Old 09-30-2021, 08:19 AM   #268  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I didn't check-in last night since I didn't feel well at all from the Shingrix vaccine. Actually, I felt horrible and thought I was going to die! LOL I took tylenol and benadryl last night. I woke feeling a lot better this morning.

Steps for yesterday: 4,489

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

September 30

Psalm 27:14
Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Kerri wished she could lose weight just a little bit faster. She really didn't have anything to complain about. Since she started her diet, she had consistently lost. There were days, though, when she simply got tired of dieting. She doubted whether she was ever going to lose the weight she wanted to lose. All those times, she turned to God for encouragement. Talking to the Lord always made Kerri feel better. She really believed that He knew what she was going through. If God could be patient with her when she complained about her diet, she figured she could be more patient as she attempted to lose weight.

Today's thought: Without patience, I'll never lose weight!
Old 09-30-2021, 04:38 PM   #269  

Good afternoon! Diana, so sorry the Shingrix vaccine effected you the way it did. I did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Power walked and ran errands before I punched in. Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 09-30-2021, 09:17 PM   #270  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone,
My internet has been sporadic all day. It's out right now. We have old copper wire, so it's time to update/upgrade. I am recovered from my reaction to the vaccine. That was rough.

My calories for today was 1510
​​I did a 1 hour outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening.

Tags
diet, weight loss