Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-15-2021, 04:20 PM   #136  

Good afternoon! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. Power walked and ran errands during my lunch break this afternoon. 😷🍀😁❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 07:24 PM   #137  

Good evening! Just got back from supper with my brother. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 07-15-2021, 07:34 PM   #138  

Welcome to the group ntonhle!😁🍀😷❤️
Old 07-16-2021, 06:27 AM   #139  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Yangtzer Gangster, great to see you!! When is your birthday this month? Hip is giving me grief. Hanging in there. Surgery is in two weeks.

I took in around 2000 calories yesterday. Stress-eating. I'm not focused. I did get some leg weights lifted yesterday plus some sit-ups and stretching.

Today's Plan: 1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/calx2, recumbent bike as tolerates, arm/shoulder weights, stretches, squats.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 07:04 AM   #140  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

I posted my food in the wrong check-in yesterday. I was tired last night.

There was a fire yesterday morning at the wedding dress shop where I bought my wedding dress, almost 33 years ago. It was a total loss along with all the dresses. They are accepting donations of wedding dresses for the bides to be. My wedding dress is in the back of my closet. I have not protected it in any way. I am wondering if it can be used by one of the brides. Any thoughts?

Today I will be cleaning the house.

Total Approx 1330 calories +

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (320 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Homemade cheeseburger 500 calories
ice cream sandwich 200 calories

Exercise:
45 minute outdoor walk

Steps for yesterday: 12,698
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

July 16

1 Thessalonians 3:4
For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know.

Why don't diets get any easier? Chocolate cake is just as tempting a month or two after you start dieting as it is the day after you start. Time doesn't heal the cravings that go along with diets. There is suffering in dieting. For that reason, a good attitude and strong state of mind are essential for a productive, long-lasting diet. God gives us strength of character and determination. There is no tribulation, even dieting, that God can't get us through. Diets may not ever get easy, but they do get manageable when we add God's strength and perseverance to our own.

Today's thought: What seems impossible, God makes possible!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 07:33 AM   #141  

Good morning! Had breakfast and did 2 miles Leslie Sansone. I’m getting ready to go to work now. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 07-16-2021, 10:05 AM   #142  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

I had Burger King for both lunch and dinner yesterday and walkt around 8000 steps.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 10:36 AM   #143  

Default JULY 2021

Good Morning!

Joe: I like BK's jr. bacon cheeseburger. It is good that BK is pretty far away...

Usc: I just watched the film Tesla. It is a bio of the inventor Nicoli Tesla and involves his relationships with magnates like Thomas Edison, George Westinghouse, and J.P. Morgan. I want to read more about him...

Rachel: So sorry you are in pain. Did your MD give you the exercises to do? ...I know at some point I need to get back on the ground and do some floor exercises to increase flexibility...

I biked/wt. lifted last night. I still need to do the stability ball and I am done for the week. BUT I finally got back to the Y and swam 45 minutes this am. Afterwards, I stopped at the park and checked on the trees and other plants that I had donated and they are doing fine...and I went grocery shopping. oh, I am thinking of stuff I forgot to buy. I really need to use a list.

I am thinking of swimming 3x/week in the am and cutting back my biking from 40 to 30 minutes...since I do a lot of backpedalling (literally). Swimming is a better cardio exercise for me.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 04:30 PM   #144  

Good evening! Power walked and ran errands before I punched in at work. Had a busy day. Will be going out to dinner with my sister and our cousin, Mollie. My brother is going out to dinner with his friend, Chris. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 07-16-2021, 10:03 PM   #145  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1200 calories +

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (320 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories

Dinner (570 Calories)
I had a coupon for a free entree at Panda Express. I have eaten there before and didn't have a problem. I'm not sure about today. They don't use MSG in their food.
String bean Chicken breast 380 calories
Super greens side 90 calories
1 vegetable spring roll 100 calories no sauce

Exercise:
55 minute outdoor walk and CS 1023 Lengthen & Strengthen Core

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 07-16-2021, 10:39 PM   #146  

Good night! Had a great dinner with my sister and cousin! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 07-17-2021, 08:03 AM   #147  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

Happy weekend everyone.
I binged last night. I was sizzling hot here yesterday, I was almost melting. Surprisingly my appetite was not affected. I did my power walk around dusk.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 08:09 AM   #148  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Teri, my doctor has not given me exercises yet to do. I would suppose that my discharge instructions after the surgery will have all that. SO WONDERFUL that you went swimming!!!! I wish I had access to that!!

Nancy, thinking about you! Hope all is well and that you haven't gotten into any Thelma and Louise-type trouble.

Ciecie, what a fantastic family time you are having!!! Must be very uplifting.

I had doctor appointment yesterday. I am up 10 pounds from last visit. I knew that but frustrating to see.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/calx2 supp., recumbent bike as can tolerate, arm/shoulder weights, stretches, squats for hips.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 09:50 AM   #149  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

I have never watched Thelma and Louise. I think I need to watch it.

yangtzer Hang in there.

Teri I wanted to go swimming today but the pool is closed to the public this weekend. They are having swim meets.

Rachel Hang in there. I can relate. I am up 10 pounds and can't seem to lose it. I'm not binging as much. I would have thought that I would have lost my vacation gain by now. I have a Dr. appointment on Tuesday for my thyroid.

I also wanted to mention something about my thyroid labs. They are still in range but going in the wrong direction (getting worse). Someone mentioned on another forum about biotin causes issues with thyroid labs. After they mentioned this I remembered hearing about that. I will bring this up at my Dr's appointment on Tuesday. I am very thyroid sensitive and was up to 400 pounds at one time. I don't need to go down that road again. I have been taking the biotin hair nails skin supplement for about a year now to help with my hair, which it hasn't helped. In fact, if the biotin is skewing my labs and I'm not getting enough Synthroid the whole issue is probably worse now. Thyroid issues cause problems with hair in the first place. It's a vicious cycle. I didn't take the biotin supplement yesterday and won't continue with it.

Another comment I wanted to make, the Chinese style food at Panda Express did not cause a gain. In fact I lost a bit. It was so nice to be able to eat something different and not gain 3 pounds from it. I told my DH and he was excited about it because he loves Chinese food and we don't go to places together because of how sensitive I am to it. I did have to watch what I ordered so I planned ahead of time.

Steps for yesterday: 15,226
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

July 17
2 Timothy 2:5
And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.

Susan lay looking up at the ceiling in her hospital room. She couldn't believe everything had turned out as it did. Jill had promised the pills were safe and that she would lose weight fast. All the pills had done were to make her violently ill and land her in the hospital. Shortcuts are not the answer. God has given us willpower and a miraculous body that repairs itself if we give it the chance. Dieting doesn't require chemicals or radical exercising. Dieting requires mastery over our base desires and our selfish natures. Rely on God. We need nothing else.

Today's thought: God can do more to help me than anything else I could find!
Old 07-17-2021, 11:51 AM   #150  

Good afternoon! Went out to breakfast with my sister and brother this morning. We also went to the recycling center, transfer station and thrift shop. 😷🍀😁❤️