Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-15-2020, 08:15 AM   #136  

Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 🤶🌲😁❤️🎅🏻
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 11:38 AM   #137  

Default December 2020

Good Morning!

Rachel, Larry: Yesterday, my girl cat swat me on the cheek. No claws, thank goodness. She is just a little testy. I did not do anything to deserve it. I hope she will outgrow this. I like when she climbs on my chest...Sometimes she hides in the cardboard box with the cut out doors and windows and swats the dog and cat that pass by...

Not much to report. No exercise. GRRRR! Diet could be better. I need to get back into eating salads. I did work on packaging some seeds. I am happy to have that accomplished. I still have some other seeds to do.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 01:56 PM   #138  

Good afternoon! Power walked to and home from lunch. Ran errands on the way home. 🌲😁🎅🏻❤️🤶
Old 12-15-2020, 02:14 PM   #139  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon to everyone!
WI still way up 165.8, this may just be water I don't know but to have a 4lb gain in a week???
WO got my walk in yesterday although my friend did not get to 'participate' with me, there was a change in his schedule (he tutor's students).
Today will have to workout from home, pouring down rain right now boo hoo. I could put on my hat and go anyway but walking for an hour in the rain is just not that much fun. So I guess it will be an at home video later today

My points are good until the end of the day...again I just need to be more mindful. It is those evening hours that do me in every single time. And the bad part is I know I keep repeating the same behavior.

<sigh> I wish fat were as easy to lose as it is to gain Ok I am off for now

nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 03:22 PM   #140  

Good afternoon again! Got home from power walking and running errands a few minutes ago. Forgot to go to the bank earlier. 🎅🏻😁🤶❤️🌲
Old 12-15-2020, 11:06 PM   #141  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

We had a big day with the kids today. They gave me and my partner homemade Christmas cards and gifts. I never in a million years thought that would happen. We brought them little treats, too. On the inside of one of the cards a little girl named Anabelle wrote "I miss you". When the class was over she explained that she was going to miss us during our Christmas break. That's the good part about my day. The bad part is that I had a major binge. I think there was too much stimulation for me today. I need to get a handle on this. I remember late Spring, when we were closing the shop and a lot of stuff was closed due to Covid, I was really calm and did well with my eating. I lost 10 pounds, which I have gained back. I feel I am more prone to this type of behavior when I'm overly stimulated, anxious, etc I get like that when I am around a lot of people. Anyways, I need to pick myself up and move on.

No workout to report either.

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 03:51 AM   #142  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Diana, your post struck a note with me. I also can tend to overeat when I'm over stimulated (fatigue, maybe interacting with a lot of people, a party, anxiety, too much going on, out-of-my-routine, etc.). I do better with a nice calm routine. But life isn't always like that, is it?

Teri, those silly cats! When I fill my parents' pill boxes, their cat has to be right there "helping" me. He swats at the bottles. Not much help .

Nancy, my chick friend, hang in there . Be good to yourself. I admire the workouts you get in; big part of the battle for me.

I took in 1450 calories yesterday. Met my goals. Exercise wasn't much, but at least I did a little......got moving with a bit of the recumbent bike and some sit-ups. My motto is "a little bit is better than nothing."

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, cal/vit/min supp, recumbent bike, sit-ups.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 06:36 AM   #143  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 🤶❤️🎅🏻😁🌲
Old 12-16-2020, 08:06 AM   #144  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Rachel Exactly what you said. I didn't realize about the "stimulation" until now. I just thought it was anxiety. Yesterday I didn't start off feeling anxious. I do feel the Lord is using me for these projects. I need to keep praying through it. The one thing that I realized recently and I need to keep my focus on is when I am feeling anxiety, etc. I am focusing on myself and not on the Lord. This is very conflicting for me because I never like the focus to be on me. I always prefer to work in the background without that focus. So even the work with the kids bugs me because here I am in front of everyone. UGH!

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

No weigh in, no calorie counting, no nothing. I am over it all right now.

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 16

Psalms 68:19
Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

Doris stood at the window, watching the first heavy snow cover everything outside with a blanket of white. She sipped a cup of tea and reflected on the year quickly fleeting. So many good things had happened. Certainly there had been bad, too, but mostly it was good. She couldn't imagine why she was so blessed as to have so many things going her way. The Lord had looked kindly on her this year. She had never felt so healthy and good. The year had seen weight loss every month. She finally was beginning to look like she'd always dreamed she could. The Lord could take credit for that, too. There was no way Doris could have done so well if God hadn't strengthened her.

Today's thought: I gladly receive all the benefits the Lord has to give, as long as they're not fattening!
Old 12-16-2020, 08:26 AM   #145  

Default December 2020

Good Morning!

Just a brief note. I ate a salad last night and one this am. No exercise.
Have a good day.

Diana: I eat too much at social events...the food is so "good" and I don't usually have it at home because it is such a temptation. I think...I should grab a cat instead of some junk food...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 08:47 AM   #146  
Trying to live below 200

Teri Good job on the salad!
Old 12-16-2020, 01:19 PM   #147  

Good afternoon! 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning before my eye appointment. That were very well. Got done a lot sooner than expected. Came home and had lunch. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 🌲🤶😁❤️🎅🏻
Old 12-16-2020, 08:21 PM   #148  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good evening to all
WI down a bit this morning but nothing to write home about 163.4
WO non today, and lots of walking planned for tomorrow

My sister and BIL are in from OH, so sister and I will be doing some mall walking tomorrow. I am so excited to visit with her. It has been such a long time since we have seen each other.

Hey Teri great job with the salads...how did they taste? Did you jazz them up?
Rachel, I wish I could have the mindset of some is better than none on exercise. I am kinda an all in girl, and can't even figure out how to change that
Diana how sweet of the little ones to make you cards!
Larry, ciecie, usc HELLO

nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 09:38 PM   #149  

S/C/G: 320/231/200

Height: 5' 6"

Cooked chicken pot pie today with a Carbquik crust. It came out great.

Just bought a nice table saw on Facebook marketplace so I can continue wood working. Rainy day today and the temperature peaked at 69 degrees. Tomorrow night no predicted freeze but the temperature will be in the high 30's Brrrr.
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 10:10 PM   #150  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1410 calories +

Breakfast ( )
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (250 Calories)
deluxe mixed nuts single pack 250 calories

Dinner ( Calories)