Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-05-2019, 08:11 AM   #46  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1515 +
Weigh In: 194.6
Down: .8

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 5

James 1:12

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Shelley was thrilled when she was named homecoming queen. It had been a dream of hers since childhood. When she knew she was in the running, she began to diet. Weight had always been a struggle for her. This time she had great motivation, and that made all the difference in the world. She prayed for God's help, and He gave her the determination she needed to diet-and to win the crown. The crown of the pageant was one thing, but Shelley knew God had given her much more than that. Through faith, she had received life everlasting and a share in the victory of Christ Jesus.

Today's thought: My diet will end, but the lessons learned from it will last a lifetime!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 12:16 PM   #47  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all
WI up .2 165.8, however I am ok with the bounce up. Why you ask??? well I madeit 1 full day really really on plan. only 6 of my 16 points and used no activity points so I know tomorrow will look better if I can stay the course
WO...ok I am baaaack at it in the gym, today was a good upper body workout with my usual cardio

Todays food is planned with just 4 points so far, but I may have a snack today not sure yet....was just stoked that I did one complete day without a screw up + all the goodies are gone

You know I just noticed bananas do not give me a feel full/satisfied feeling like pinapple or melon? wierd
Diana, WTG on a .8 loss so far this week awesome girl
Teri, I have never heard of a potato taco...what is it made of or what is inside?
granny nice to see the scale is being kind to you as you said you know the pattern as well as I do....This train sometimes is just hard to hang on for the ride.
kelijpa, Rachel, Muse, Jen, Ciecie good morning hope to see a post or two today

Last edited by nancylmrn; 12-06-2019 at 10:36 AM.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 03:40 PM   #48  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hello ladies! me again, back after my usual 'oh crap I'm back in the 160's' realization! LOL ugh.

I topped the scales at 168 immediately after Thanksgiving! good night Irene! Monday I was at 166.8 in the a.m, Tuesday 165.8, Wednesday 164, and now this morning 164.4. Not sure why the uptick, but probably yesterday's sodium and maybe also the fact that after cardio I did some squats so my muscles may be retaining a little water. My weight was holding around 162-ish for quite a while, until of course Turkey Day!

So here's me back to hold myself accountable...I am at an age where it's much harder to lose now (49), and I just don't want to get to the place where I'm stuck forever at a number I hate on the scale. That said, here's what my day looks like:

FIRST! coffee! hot lemon and apple cider vinegar water

B: 2 servings of eggbeaters and a serving of instant re-fried beans 188 cals 17 g protein

L: Beetnik frozen lunch: lemon chicken with cauliflower rice 149 cals 19 g protein

possible snack: Pinova apple 80 cals

D: planning on a turkey burger patty on a cauliflower flat bread and a green salad with zesty lime dressing 301 cals 24 g protein

I'm using My Fitness Pal app as usual but I'm trying to get my macros in line...so I'm tracking protein and carbs more. I have macros set to Carbs 45%, Fat 25%, and Protein 30%...right now if I stay with what I have down today I'm at 32,31,37. Need to lower fat a little, and my calories are way too low at 638 so I'll need to add something later. I need a few hundred more calories! I don't usually have this problem, LOL

nice to see you all, and Diana thanks for always keeping this thread going!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 04:49 PM   #49  

good evening! 2 miles leslie sansone before i left for work this morning. power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. quiet day. my boss wasn't there due to a death in the family. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 05:34 PM   #50  

Here's to the start of a great month!
Leversun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 09:33 PM   #51  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leversun View Post
Here's to the start of a great month!
Hi and welcome to the check-in.
Old 12-05-2019, 09:34 PM   #52  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syckgirlsfv View Post
hello ladies! me again, back after my usual 'oh crap I'm back in the 160's' realization! LOL ugh.

nice to see you all, and Diana thanks for always keeping this thread going!
Welcome back! It's good to see you.

Old 12-05-2019, 09:37 PM   #53  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch (salad mix, cucumbers, tomatoes, grilled chicken, shredded cheese, few croutons,)

Exercise:
3 miles w/Leslie (I had a lot going on today and felt overwhelmed. This workout felt like a Blessing to me. Nothing too hard and didn't have to think about it. I was able to jog in places to take it up)

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 12-05-2019, 10:15 PM   #54  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Night check in!

Dinner went a whole different direction! LOL Ended up having sushi instead, which was good and low enough calorie but then I saw the sodium. We’ll see what happens on the scale in the morning. Also much less protein. Did have a couple blue corn tortilla chips and guacamole but not enough to make a difference.

Calorie total is 917 for the day...still a bit short. May find a way to get a little protein in before bed.

Goodnight!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 10:53 PM   #55  

welcome leversun and welcome back syckgirl!
Old 12-06-2019, 02:18 AM   #56  

Default December 2019

Hello!

Welcome back SckGirl. Hope you have lots of success! I like your new picture.

Welcome LeverSun. I like cats, too. My boy cat is curled up next to me...

Nancy: I got the potato taco at Taco Bell...and ate it on the road, so I did not examine it closely...It was part of their snack menu. It tasted a lot like their breakfast bowl that has fried potatoes, cheese, bacon, etc. I think maybe not-so-good for you...They used to have this fresco menu that was supposed to be healthier...

I finally wt.-lifted tonight. I still need to bike. I may wait until daylight...

I ate too much pub mix, too much cider. The rest was okay. I ate blackberries, an orange, golden milk, egg white sandwich, salad, etc.

I think my weight is up a tad. I think the last weigh-in was maybe dehydration...HoHum...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 06:56 AM   #57  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Last night: Basic Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1515 +
Weigh In: 194.6
No Change

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 6

Psalms 92:4

For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.

Brent never knew how happy he would be when he lost weight. All his life he had toyed with the idea, but the costs always seemed much greater than the benefits. It wasn't until the weight came off that he truly realized how great being thinner really was. He felt better, he looked better, and he enjoyed life in general so much more. He could do things he'd never dreamed of before. Even picking things up off the floor without panting and groaning gave him special pleasure. Brent couldn't thank God enough for helping him find a new life. It was great to be alive!

Today's thought: God makes the joy greater than any amount of sacrifice!
Old 12-06-2019, 07:29 AM   #58  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:00 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning 142.8 No change but I am ok with that. Yesterday was 2040 in and 1650 out. Breakfast with my boss was, yikes, 800 calories after I did the math and I ate some chocolates. Otherwise decently good. Did my weight training and 6.5 miles walking. Have learned the walking is what gets my left IT band - probably because the bad ankle and stabiizer muscles firing.. So I am rolling it more often with the foam roller and also I have been doing "Asian Squats" as recommended. Lifteims of using chairs has really hurt western hips and flexibility.

Weight training is done today is planned and it is DD1's first day with the heavy duty MS drug. Please pray for her. It is so intense they have a nurse AND a doctor spending the day with her at her home to look for side effects.

Some possilbe good news for me at work. Changes in corporate policy means that when I retire I will not be replaced. I had tried earlier to work my way into a 20 hour a week position but it was a no go. They dont want to lose me and discussions are now open for that because the original plan is they would hire and I would train my replacement.

SyckGrl - welcome back

Leversun - welcome to the forum

Nancy - you are RIGHT and kudos to you. The BEHAVIORS are what you can control and that is what will ultimately lead to success. Yesterday it was painful for me to log everything but by logging that 800 calorie breakfast and those chocolates it gave me a realtiy check of just how easy it is to go over the top. Being honest is sometimes hard

Teri - LOL I was thinking potato shell but it has potatoes in it? Well I do make a breakfast blend that is potatoes peppers onion tofurkey chili powder and ketchup so go figure. Potatoes have tons of potassium. Looked at the nutritional menu - yeah not a lot for 250 calories but it could be worse.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:00 AM   #60  

good morning again! just had breakfast. will work out in a few minutes.