Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-30-2019, 10:07 PM   #271  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

This is from earlier.

I am off work until Thursday. It feels like I have so much to do and something is creeping back in and stealing my joy. I have a funeral service to help with today and will be busy.

Teri I have heard that milk products are hard on you stomach. The problem is that I can't stand goats milk or cheese. It reeks to me. Let me know of any other ideas.

Last night: Basic Stretches
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1260 +
Weigh In: 194.8
Down: 1.2 pounds

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!

The best diet plan to follow.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 30

1 Corinthians 10:31
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

Leah remembered the question her pastor had asked, 'What do you think God wants you to eat?' At first, it had seemed like a silly question, but the more Leah thought about it, the more she realized there really wasn't any food God didn't want to let her have. It was the quantities and frequency of consumption that Leah realized God would disapprove of. Moderation in everything was the rule she needed to follow. She felt so much better. Her diet didn't need to be a lot of heavy sacrifices. All she needed to do was develop some self-control, and with God's help, she would.

Today's thought: Let my eating and drinking offend no one, especially God!

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-30-2019 at 10:08 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 10:16 PM   #272  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Today was busy. I decided to workout with Leslie when I got home. I'm glad I did.

Total Approx 1130 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit
Lunch/Dinner 730 calories
Olive Garden
Pasta e Fagioli soup 150 calories
Chicken Giardino 530 calories
1/3 of a bread stick 50 calories

Exercise
3 miles w/Leslie

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 12-30-2019, 10:18 PM   #273  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

Diana - Thank you so much!!
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 10:20 PM   #274  
Trying to live below 200

Getting us started on a new month and new year! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/wei...e-welcome.html
Old 12-30-2019, 10:53 PM   #275  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good evening to all
Just a quick fly by

Emily welcome back, prayer said for your health
Diana I love Olive Gardens soup!
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 12:50 AM   #276  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

nancy - thank you so much

Update:
Tonight after work, I snacked on:
*cucumber and radish salad
*1/2 of an avocado
*Wild zora meat stick
*two of Emmy's coconut cookies
and a cup of sleepytime tea
Goodnight!
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 01:14 AM   #277  

Default December 2019

Hi!

Diana: I have never tried goal cheese or related products. I recall Oprah eating goat cheese pizza....I think the person that recommended goat cheese also recommended pre-biotics. I would have to look that up. I think it is like pickle juice, kimchi, etc. I don't usually eat that kind of stuff.
Emily: Sorry about your illness. Happy that you found a diet that works and hopefully you can adhere to.
Nancy, Rachel: My cats run hot and cold. Today they slept for hours within 2 1/2 feet of each other and tonight they were playing footsie under the door, but several times it escalated, so I put my boy in the basement for a half hour and in a dog cage for a few minutes. My boy has not been around any cats for a year...and I think it is pretty exciting for him...and I think he is very territorial. I need to play with him a couple of times a day to tire him out and I need to create more high up cat spaces...

My diet was okay today except for too many snack foods...Tonight I biked and weight lifted...
I am not getting stuff done...I could use something to wake up my mind.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 05:23 AM   #278  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Emily, so great to see you . Thanks for coming back!!

Granny, Awesome that you've kept up with your weight-lifting. Great job! I admire that because I'm too periodic; need to make it more of a habit.

Teri, it's sounding very promising with your cat situation. Seems like it does your boy kitty lots of good to have another kitty to interact with; all the more because he's rambunctious! Cats are so fun

Yesterday went well. I took in 1110 calories.

Today's goals: treadmill, stretching and sit-ups, veggies, fiber, 1200 calories, 2 liters water.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 06:30 AM   #279  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 08:52 AM   #280  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning 150.4, down 1.2 from "reboot" on Dec 30th

Morning exercises done - have to pull back on upper body. Think the reverse fly did a number on my chest muscles
This is not for sissies is it?

Yesterday was mostly good. I did eat some Wasa crispread and a few chocolate covered cherries that were not 'on plan" will try to do better today

Today is planned at 1074 calories

DD1 had a setback with her MS (visual field loss which is something that happens to about 80% of patients) and it slowly recovers. Her first brain MRI post incident and after new drug shows zero brain lesions which is very good. They will do anotehr in 3 months and if no lesions, will keep her on the same medicine. Please pray for continued improvement for her.

Teri - have fun with the spiralizer. Great for zoodles! Cat story is too cute.

Nancy - No, this is not an easy path. I will try to be here daily for both giving and recieving support. It really does help. So does logging everything for being honest and removing temptation from your house. Need to work through this with DH.

Emily - Welcome back. I sure hope you get to the root of the problem that sounds like no fun at all.

Diana - can you do cultured milk products like yogurt or kefir? Kefir is wonderful for the stomach.

Rachel - sounds like you have a good day planned!

Last edited by grannynancy; 12-31-2019 at 09:00 AM.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 09:44 AM   #281  

good morning again! diana, when i have an upset stomach i follow the bart diet-bananas, apple sauce, rice, and tea or toast. just got home from power walking and running errands. today is going to be a busy day here. got to wash the stuff that i only wash once a month today. not fun at all but necessary. nothing special planned for tonight.
Old 12-31-2019, 10:07 AM   #282  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy New Year!

I am over the nasty nondairy creamer. I had my lactose free half and half today. I'm thinking I am having a rebound effect from going off the omeprazole (sp). I am over it all. Dairy may not be a problem, who knows.

Nancylmrn I was very bloated from the Olive Garden food yesterday. In fact, I showed a gain this morning, even from lower calories.

Grannynancy I will look into kefir. I currently take probiotics but I will look into kefir products.

Last night: Basic Stretches
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1130 +
Weigh In: 195
Up: .2 <----- I am very sodium sensitive. Sodium effects me even more than calories.

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 31

Ecclesiastes 9:7
Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works.

There will come a day when the diet is truly over. We must endure until that day with a strong spirit and an earnest desire to please the Lord. We have been blessed with much, and in some cases, too much. God has been good to give, and He will be equally good to help take away. Remember the Lord every step of your diet. Call upon Him for strength, for comfort, for hope, and for courage. He will hear you, and He will be sure to answer you. In time, you will come to that day, not too distant, when you can eat your bread with joy and without guilt, drink and make merry, and stand confident and proud that you have indeed glorified your Lord.

Today's thought: I will be a conqueror, through the mighty love of God.

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-31-2019 at 10:07 AM.
Old 12-31-2019, 11:24 AM   #283  

diana, i don't take omneprazole anymore either. family history of heart disease and stroke. will power walk to lunch in a few minutes.
Old 12-31-2019, 01:18 PM   #284  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon to all--last post for 2019 for me.--see you all on the new thread
Diana I too am very sodium senstive, I can just look in the direction of a salt shaker or eat out and poof! up 1-2lbs in one day then it takes 3 days to go away with a lot of water....go figure?

WI up 1lb - sodium???? from microwave popcorn I suspect, only used 7 of my 16points yesterday and a ton of fitpoints and still a gain.
WO I am exploring new ways to do the same thing, I need a change in routine - again. I am tired of the same moves with the free weights but you can only do so many variations of squats and step ups...I can't do a lunge. Upper body - again something new. granny I do reverse fly's and hate them LOL (granny)
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 02:22 PM   #285  

good afternoon! power walked to lunch. ran errands on the way home.