3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   June 2019 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/317529-june-2019-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

jendiet 06-14-2019 02:46 PM

Todays food

coffee/xylitol/whipped cream

Angus burger, colby jack cheese, 1 tsp mayo, 1 tsp ketchup, 1/8 tomato, 2 slice onion, 1 romaine leaf, 1 mini pepsi, 12 Oz peak tea, 4 waffle fries (oven), 20 sweet potato fries (air fry), 2 watermelon sour patch, 3 pcs fudge wafer cookies, bite of my kids bunless, cut up cheeseburger.

ciecie 06-14-2019 04:34 PM

good afternoon! 2 miles leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. power walked and ran errands before I punched in. will power walk and run errands on my way to supper tonight. :D

jendiet 06-14-2019 07:45 PM

I'm a mess! After the boys left, I started going through things they have outgrown and I néed to get rid of and being the "avoider" I just stopped and binged on junk.

1275. So total today is 2571. Why couldn't I just play a game of candy crush? Why is it more acceptable to me to slink off and eat for comfort. I used my spray but tried to cram cookies in my mouth before it took effect...

now I'm just emotional and sitting on my couch and crying.

Diana3271 06-14-2019 10:06 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Jen :hug:

Total Approx 1515 calories + :coffee:

Breakfast ( 400 calories & :coffee:)
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
salad w/steak bites & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 55 EZ

Have a Blessed evening!

jendiet 06-14-2019 10:41 PM

Diana. That means so much to me. I'm so mad right now. I could have had a good day. Thank you for being supportive. At least I got the cry out.

nancylmrn 06-14-2019 11:14 PM

jen I am so sorry you have had a tough evening. I wish I could give you a huge hug. xo

Well impromptu road trip in the am....driving 3 hours north to go watch cars go in circles on a dirt track, bringing my 85 year young mother, meeting my sister and staying the night after all the excitement at the track!.

See you chicks on Sunday

grannynancy 06-15-2019 05:40 AM

Good Morning 136.6 Grrrrr it is the darned full fat Greek Yogurt. I got in 22,000 steps (10. 5 miles) yesterday but ate too much Greek Yogurt. It is so darned good. Have to stay away today and focus on my veggies. Got in 4 plants (digging around the roots of 2, 15 year old crape myrtles in red clay complete with the gravel when they build the house is an adventure. Those holes were dug on my knees using a small maddox - and backfilled with nice garden soil. Hopefully they are getting a good start.

This morning I have decided to keep the lavendar and put it near the road under the 3 rd crape myrtle on the other side of the driveway. Pictures will be in order later. Today the grass needs cut, I need to plant the dusty millers (small pots yay) and some speedwells in test areas and will probably grap some small (six pack) lantanas to test near my blueberrites. They are pretty tolerant of soil types. Our blueberries are kicking "a" after my husband started watering them with the whey from his yogurt production

...... I was going with a blue/purple idea but the flowers just disappear visually to us. Trying to find flowers that the bees and butterflies and hummingbirds will like. .........and yellow and blue are their favs. Sadly found out that most hydrangeas and those little roses everyone is putting in has no nectar. YIKES. Not only are we killing the bees, we are starving them! Well there are some lantanas hardy to zone 7 and if the cheap ones work I will get some of those in next year. I have always loved them. Well coffee is kicking in and I need to knock out some miles. Back later today once I am needing a serious break.

Jen, I am so sorry you had a bad night. It is so easy to go over the edge when you are stressed. Hugs. And prayers.

Nancy - sounds like a great time. You are so blessed to still have your mother. Mine passed away in 2014; she was 83 but had a stroke in 2007 and lived with us all those years. Afib and a hole in the heart we did not know about.

Rachel1234 06-15-2019 05:56 AM

Good morning

Jen,, You are so precious. So honest. Thank you for sharing your heart.....:hug:

I'm struggling with getting exercise in. I'm not doing very well this week with calories intake either. It's a new day.....

Today's goals: :woops::exercise::broc: fiber, 1200 calories, 2 liters water.

Diana3271 06-15-2019 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jendiet (Post 5390774)
Diana. That means so much to me. I'm so mad right now. I could have had a good day. Thank you for being supportive. At least I got the cry out.

Jen, it's all a lifelong learning process for us. We can have the best coping mechanisms in place and then here comes the curve ball. You know where to draw your strength, ours is limited.

Diana3271 06-15-2019 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancylmrn (Post 5390777)
Well impromptu road trip in the am....driving 3 hours north to go watch cars go in circles on a dirt track, bringing my 85 year young mother, meeting my sister and staying the night after all the excitement at the track!.

See you chicks on Sunday

That sounds fun! Enjoy!

Diana3271 06-15-2019 07:53 AM

grannynancy Sounds like a lot of work but there's a lot of functional fitness in there, too. I was going to suggest lantana. You know I think the nectar problem has to do with the GMO situation and how everything is being modified to grow optimally. But, I could be wrong. :dunno:

Diana3271 06-15-2019 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel1234 (Post 5390781)

I'm struggling with getting exercise in. I'm not doing very well this week with calories intake either. It's a new day.....

Today's goals: :woops::exercise::broc: fiber, 1200 calories, 2 liters water.

You've got this. Have you tried just getting extra steps in or active time on your phone app? Maybe that would be helpful on the days a workout not going to happen.

Diana3271 06-15-2019 08:06 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif Happy Weekend!

Today is weigh in day! I showed a loss. :yay: I think I will go back to weighing daily in the near future, but I might not post it in the check-in. I had gotten very obsessed with what the scale said daily. I would go to bed thinking about it and then wake dreading what it was going to say. I even found that when I was thirsty before bed I wouldn't drink water because I felt it would show on the scale. It was time for an attitude adjustment.

Another scripture that has been on my mind recently is:

Galatians 5:16 New Living Translation (NLT)

16 So I say, let the Holy Spirit guide your lives. Then you won’t be doing what your sinful nature craves.

Last night: Full Body Stretch and some stretches from Dr.
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1515 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 187.6
Down: 1.2 pounds

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 15

Romans 5:1-2
. . .Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Some days we just need to stop and congratulate ourselves on how far we've come. Perhaps there aren't a lot of outward signs of our diet yet. Perhaps we aren't even close to where we hope to be. Perhaps we still have a long way to go. That's okay. Sometimes we need to rejoice in the progress we've made in order to have the energy to keep on going. The Lord created in six days, and on the seventh He rested. In every endeavor, especially the difficult ones, we need a break to sit back and enjoy what we've done so far. Even if the beginnings are humble, we can feel good that we are devoted to doing something good for ourselves.

Today's thought: I'm better than I was yesterday, and I can't wait until tomorrow!

ciecie 06-15-2019 08:36 AM

good morning! jendiet, so sorry you had a tough evening! just had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. :D

grannynancy 06-15-2019 08:39 AM

Diana, I honestly did not know there were cold hardy varieties of lantana. I am looking at this one but am just going to try the cheap annual variety to see how it likes the spot before I order these for next year.

We have some neighbors with some of the hardy stuff and it is lovely. It also reminds me of my mom because it was my favorite flower when I was a little girl. I just thought it had so much personality.

This is the one hardy to zone 7 (we are zone 7 and I imagine we are moving back towards zone 8 but time will tell) - but the site is perfect. Morning shade, afternoon sun and lots of late afternoon sun. The blueberries are thriving there

https://www.almostedenplants.com/sho...&searchfields=

I agree on the GMOs. I think we are playing with fire. FWIW U of FL is, however, developing some amazing hyrbid tomato varieties that are not GMO - Garden Treasure and Garden Gem are two I have planted and love.