Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-24-2018, 05:41 PM   #1  

Height: 165 cm

Default Weight loss on Keto

I started the ketogenic diet a couple of weeks ago and felt great. 4 days ago I went on a mini-cruise and indulged too much. Now it feels like Iíve lost control and keep eating things that I shouldnít. To keep myself accountable, I will be posting here what I eat and my weightloss progress.
Starting weight: 95kg
Current weight: 84kg
DianaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 05:46 PM   #2  

Todayís menu
B: 2 fried eggs, 2 rashes of bacon, coffee with milk
S: 1 boiled egg
L: 3 fried eggs, avocado, 2,5 sausages
D: bacon burger and fries, 3/4 low carb quesadilla with guacamole, tomatoes and mozarella salad
Feel super bloated, have stomach cramps and regret eating so much for dinner.
Old 11-25-2018, 03:59 PM   #3  

B: water
L: eggs and bacon
S: full fat yoghurt with nuts
D: salmon, fried eggs and salad
Old 11-26-2018, 03:35 PM   #4  

B: egg and avocado salad with salmon
L: chicken curry soup with coconut milk and a table spoon of noodles
D: nuts and protein shake
Peed on a keto stick today and Iím finally starting to go back into ketosis. I always think that Iím doing something wrong :/ However, Iím happy with myself for still sticking to the diet. Not gonna weigh myself yet though.
Also thinking about starting IF, but my working scedule is all over the place, so Iíll wait and see.
Old 11-26-2018, 04:54 PM   #5  

Default lose weight fast

I want to lose weight fast what will you recommened me.
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 12:45 AM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaP View Post
I started the ketogenic diet a couple of weeks ago and felt great. 4 days ago I went on a mini-cruise and indulged too much. Now it feels like Iíve lost control and keep eating things that I shouldnít. To keep myself accountable, I will be posting here what I eat and my weightloss progress.
Starting weight: 95kg
Current weight: 84kg
Hello! I will be starting this week and will need some motivation I'm sure. Sounds like you're doing ok. Keep it up and I will try to follow your plan later this week.

pumpkin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 06:18 PM   #7  

B: eggs and bacon
L: salmon salad with sesame seeds
S: protein shake
D: pork knuckle with beetroot, mustard sauce and a little bit of mashed potatoes that stuck onto the meat + low carb beer

We planned ahead to eat out today, so I donít think I did too bad, except for the mashed potatoes and the huuge portion of meat that I got. Hopefully it didnít knock me out of ketosis. I still have to learn how to stop to eat when Iím full, instead of completely clearing my plate.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:36 PM   #8  

B: eggs and bacon, coffee with cream
L: small chicken and kale salad
S: handfull of nuts
D: lemon chicken in cream sauce with bacon-brussel sprouts
Stuck with keto for another day. Me and my boyfriend went to McDonaldís and I ordered their salad. So proud of myself. The day is not over yet, so maybe Iíll have a dessert consisting of whipped cream, cream cheese and cocoa powder, but Iíll see how I feel. Had major stomach cramps after that huge dinner yesterday, so Iíll take it easy.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:24 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 367/349/200

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaP View Post
I still have to learn how to stop to eat when Iím full, instead of completely clearing my plate.
I find that eating WAY more slowly helps my brain recognize when my stomach is actually full more easily. I put my fork down after each bite, and I won't cut my food or load up my fork while there's food in my mouth. It takes me a lot longer to eat dinner ha ha. But it slows me down enough that I can get that "full" signal before I've gone to over-full.
MyGenericUserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 07:54 PM   #10  

B: egg and avocado salad
S: handfull of nuts
D: chicken wings with ranch and celery
It was my day off from work today and I slept in for the first time in weeks! Had a breakfast filled with healthy fats, so I wasnít really hungry. Usually during stressfull times I tend to overeat, but I noticed that HFLC diet makes me more focused on the things that are important ( job hunting rn), mostly because I donít feel as hungry and donít have cravings anymore. Tomorrow is a busy day, and a party night, so Iíll have to be extra careful with indulging in food while tipsy
Old 11-30-2018, 10:10 PM   #11  

B: tomato and mozarella salad. Ham and cheese omlet
S: nuts
D: salad and a little bit of chicken curry
For evening: 6 low carb beers and 1 tequila shot.
Evening: half egg and cheese omlet
Had a bit of carbs with the low carb beer, but it was planned. And did not have kebab or sweets when volunteering today, just homemade food. Iím drunk now, so itís time for bed.
Old 12-01-2018, 06:03 PM   #12  

Today was definitely a cheat day. But itís ok, back on track tomorrow 😊
Todayís menu consisted of 3 hamburgers from McDonalds, chicken wings, handfull of nuts and a cookie..
Going to prep something for tomorrow, so I donít get tempted to continue my bad eating.
Old 12-03-2018, 04:36 PM   #13  

Yesterday did go well with mozarella and tomato salad with poached eggs, wok with meat and some nuts. UNTILL..... I had a whole brioche cake in the evening with tea... Looking back, I donít know what I was thinking, but Iím keeping myself accountable by posting this here.
Today I had eggs and bacon, chicken soup and an omelette with pepperoni and cheese.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:14 PM   #14  

Cool 1 Week Diet

I used to believe in keto diet before but then I heard from a doctor that research showed those who followed keto diet had a higher chance to die of heart attacks. When he showed me that, I stopped following the keto diet. Recently I have found out about this one-week diet plan on this website called healthytonic.wordpress.com and I have started that diet plan today. Hoping for the best.
HealthyTipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 01:47 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 190/184/140

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealthyTipper View Post
I used to believe in keto diet before but then I heard from a doctor that research showed those who followed keto diet had a higher chance to die of heart attacks. When he showed me that, I stopped following the keto diet. Recently I have found out about this one-week diet plan on this website called healthytonic.wordpress.com and I have started that diet plan today. Hoping for the best.
Oh dear. Studies show KETO prevents heart attacks, it doesn't cause them. And the link you shared looks like a sales gimmick. Fair warning.

Diana: I've always been trying to figure out the difference between Keto and Atkins. Both plans are low-carb and both place us in a state of ketosis where we burn fat instead of carbs for energy. Keto keeps the carb count lower than Atkins. After the initial 2 week induction phase of Atkins, we can go up to 30-50 grams of carbs per day if we want. I tend to stay around the 10-20 zone on carbs. Keto & Atkins both favor healthy fats.
Do you know any more differences?

I like the food you're posting and it looks similar to mine. Anyway, I wish you best success in your goals!
Follena is offline   Reply With Quote