Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-23-2018, 10:18 AM   #271  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1545 +
Weigh In: 188.4
No Change

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
June 23
Galatians 4:7
Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
Kerry knew God loved her when she was fat, but she felt His love so much more now that she was thin. She knew it had nothing to do with how much God really loved her, but with how much she loved herself. Now, she could look in the mirror without shame blushing her cheeks. Now, she could hold her head up and not worry about what other people thought of her. Once she had been a slave to her body. Now she was free to be everything she wanted to be. She had once believed she would never be free of the weight that burdened her not only physically, but emotionally, too. God indeed worked wonders!

Today's thought: With God's help, I will be free from fat.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 10:26 AM   #272  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all
WI the same at 167.0 but then I have not 'eliminated' in several days now...this is getting to be another new pattern for my body. I can't keep up with the changes LOL
Well I did the deed I measured this am and had DH help me with my neck and bicep because I was not confident I measured them right, but I did. I measured on April 19th and weight was 168.4 so up 1.4lbs to where I am today
APRIL l measurements going down the line, btw on my thigh I put the tape at the largest part, i.e. the rubbing zone LOL
Neck 15.5
Chest 35.5
Bicep --- did not measure
Waist 36
Hip 42.25
Thigh 23
Calf 14
JUNE
Neck 15 down
Chest 34.75 down
Bicep 12.5 unknown
Waist 35.5 down
Hip 42 down
Thigh 22.75 down
Calf 14.5 UP this part is good
So I think overall a loss of 1.5 inches and 1.4 pounds so not sure if I am gaining muscle or just fluctuations but there it is it is now out there

I will measure again in July or August

Last edited by nancylmrn; 06-23-2018 at 08:45 PM.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 10:36 AM   #273  
Trying to live below 200

nancylmrn Congrats on the inches loss!
Old 06-23-2018, 11:16 AM   #274  

good morning! had breakfast and have gone on two power walks. I ran errands on the first one. I power walked to and home from the beauty shop. also enjoyed visiting with tracy, the beautician, and her sister, vicki. ran an errand on the way home. will go for another power walk and run another errand in a few minutes.
ciecie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 12:00 PM   #275  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

good morning ladies!

I am down another .6 to day to 159.0. In my 30s (heck even in my early 40s) I would be down a lot more than this after only one week! Age LOL I can't complain too much, though...I've been wearing the same jeans and work pants and stuff for the last 10 or so years. Same sizes and styles - and some of the actual same jeans!

Jen what kind of tracker are you using? I have an apple watch but I don't use it to track anything really except it automatically tracks my steps and I do turn on open ended workouts when I lift weights.

I studied for a little over 2 hours last night before I was just too tired to continue. Dinner was leftover broccoli slaw stir fry (crack slaw version 2 ha ha) but DH ate most of it so I didn't really get a full serving, but I was satisfied and later only had a slice of deli chicken breast and a piece of swiss as a snack.

We are headed to my Mom's today in Fountain Valley (the house I grew up in) to visit with her and bring her a bunch of DVDs we had stashed up in a cupboard so that she has some movies to watch. We even have an extra blu-ray player to give her, I just hope it hooks up to her old *** tv! I have found a place for lunch down there called B Nutritious...it's Asian food and you can build your own plate or order a dish of theirs. If you don't want a carb, you can pick two veggies and your protein which is perfect for me on this low carb way of eating.

So far this morning I am just having coffee - I will probably scramble some egg beaters with cheese and maybe zucchini since the executive director at the temple brought in veggies that her husband grew yesterday - I grabbed a giant zucchini, 3 artichokes, and 2 jalapeņos!

see you all later! have a blessed day!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 06-23-2018 at 12:02 PM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 03:27 PM   #276  
20at30

Good afternoon! Kudos to everyone posting!

Had some trouble at a work event last night; it was hard to (i.e., I didn't) avoid eating each thing that was set in front of me -- appetizers, roll, butter, full dinner, wine, dessert. Not a huge meal, but still more than I need. But, I'm doing better today. I have a party to go to tonight; my goal is just to not drink there at all, since the minute I have really any alcohol at all my food intake moderation just goes out the window. Let's see if I can enjoy a party sober............!

Have a lovely rest of the day, team!

-KL
20at30.wordpress.com

Last edited by venusinfurs2218; 06-23-2018 at 03:27 PM.
venusinfurs2218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 04:26 PM   #277  

good evening! had a busy day today. took advantage of the major break in the rain and got a lot accomplished outside. will take a shower in a few minutes. then, i'll get ready to go to church.
Old 06-23-2018, 07:47 PM   #278  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Hi ladies,
Nancy congrats on the inches lost.
syck, congrats on the weight going down again. I have a craig tracker which I really like it's simplicity and accuracy...I can't just wave my arm or shake it to elicit steps...and it's $ 5.00 at the outlet store. Hope the time with your mom is great.

Venus, glad to see you have a plan with that situation
diet is SO MUCH about planning

ciecie, do you stay in one place with LS video? Glad you had a fun social day.

I woke up to 197.2. Had a feeling with how nauseous and bloated I was.. .it had to be the little caesars pizza which I got for the boys dinner but ending up eating 2 slices.

I got woke up at 430 am and I was very nauseated so went back to bed thinking it was lack of sleep. I didn't sleep well and woke up again...played whack a rabbit (rabids) with the boys and ate a slice of pizza and 2 crusts but started feeling I'll again, so laid down. .got up felt nauseated so
Ate pb crackers and my anise tea..

feel a little better. Felt completely bloated, nauseous and stopped up...not sure if I'm just having problems digesting heavy meals...

I'm at 5020 steps so I made my goal...don't know how much more I will do

I got my heart rate up trying to stomp rabids for at least 15 min.

jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 09:43 PM   #279  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Jen Feel better.

Total Approx 1360 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (400 calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 500 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Burger made w/bun, lean ground beef, lettuce, tomato, swiss cheese, ketchup 500 calories
steamed cauliflower/broccoli 100 calories
cantaloupe 100 calories

Exercise
No workout for today. I took my friend from church to see where I grew up, the house, where I went to school and the place at the lake, etc. We ate lunch at a small diner out there. She doesn't travel outside her home, church, work areas, unless she is traveling back home, where she if from. It was kinda fun seeing the area from another person's perspective.
Old 06-23-2018, 09:58 PM   #280  
Trying to live below 200

venusinfurs2218 Hi and welcome to the check-in.
Old 06-24-2018, 12:26 AM   #281  

good morning! power to and home from church tonight. got most everything I needed to do yesterday done. the only thing I didn't do was hang the laundry up outside to dry. it rained on and off yesterday to dry. will do it today. i'll also do a load of wash today and hang it up outside to dry.
Old 06-24-2018, 07:15 AM   #282  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1360 +
Weigh In: 188.2
Down: .2

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
June 24
Phillipians 4:7
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Promises. Every diet made promises, and they very rarely came through. Jenny had tried a dozen diets, each time putting her faith in their promises. Quietly, with tears in her eyes, she prayed for God's help. She wanted to lose weight so badly. As she prayed, she felt calm and hopeful. If only she could feel so peaceful when temptation raised its ugly head. Jenny vowed to try turning to God for help in the future instead of turning to more fad diets. Maybe God could do things for her that diet plans couldn't. She didn't really understand it, but she believed it was true.

Today's thought: If I turn to God, there's always hope!
Old 06-24-2018, 08:23 AM   #283  

good morning again! i'll have breakfast and go for a power walk in a few minutes.
Old 06-24-2018, 09:31 AM   #284  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good morning everyone
WI spike up 168.6 but I expected it, we ate out two meal yesterday including a small pizza and beer. The pizza was very salty so I knew there would be a water gain today. I know this is kinda of weird but I am not freaked out about the gain since I measured myself. This will be the begining of week 4 that I have been to the gym 5 days a week. In April and May I was hit and miss at my home averaging 2-3 days a week. I know the 1.5 inches lost is not huge but then again there has been no movement in the weight loss department either. I just hope this is muscle I am building and not some slip of the tape measure LOL

venusinfurs2218 welcome to the check in

Today we start to paint the exterior of our house. We got some bids to have it done but sheesh I know labor is expensive but $1,000 for paint and $6,000 for prep and labor??? So DH and I are going to tackle it one side a weekend. Fortunately we have the ladders and scaffolding to do so. So back later Have a wonderful day
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 11:28 AM   #285  

welcome to the group venusinfurs! just got back from a power walk and running errands. will go for another power walk in a few minutes as there was something I forgot to do when I was out the first time.