Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-06-2017, 04:06 AM   #136  

hi all
today was emotional eating. BUT I only had 2 things that were bad. 3 oz of cheese and a cookie. I need to rethink the food thing. I was told to eat a lot of cooked onion. Because it is very good for my health. But it is high in carbs. So I think I am going to reel it in. Also, I am going to change dinner. Make it considerably less fattening. Just boneless skinless chicken breast with a bit of mustard, cooked plain green beans and cabbage. That should help with the sodium as well as calories. Also I need to delete the oil from my dinner. I was told to take it because I am taking turmeric, which is lipid soluble. I just cant do the oil for a while. I have to get back in charge of things. This is a tricky time to be an empath. I am turning to food because of it. And that has to stop.

I hope everyone has a great Monday.

Anyway, I will see if I can reel it in. Get back on track.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 06:12 AM   #137  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

Good morning everyone.
So, this weekend was bad. I had SO much junk. Soooo much. I went home for the weekend and I had birthday cake at a friend's house, then come home to my moms baked goodies: brownies and marble bundt cake.
But, I realized I haven't done badly in a while. It's not a good thing that I ate so much junk, but now that I pretty much engorged I don't think I want any for a while... I feel bloated and sluggish. Can't wait to get these refined sugars outta my system.
At least I kept up with my workouts over the weekend: TF Fire 45 and TF Fire 55 EZ Classes.

Today's workout: Push Circuit 1

Breakfast:

Egg with veggies (onion, peppers, broccoli, tomato)
also with turkey sausage crumbles

Snack:
Banana

Lunch: Salad
Grilled Chicken
Spinach
Butter lettuce blend
SkinnyGirl raspberry vinigarette dressing
a handful of craisins
A fruit cup (peaches)

Dinner:

TBD

Have a great week everyone.
I hope this bloating goes away quick
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 07:58 AM   #138  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Moving slowly this morning since I was up late last night.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
Nothing for this morning

My body is not happy with my menu change from last night. Why do I have to be so picky and sensitive. Maybe I should learn and just stay on track 100% and have no fun foods, like ever!

Calories for yesterday: Super Bowl
Weigh In: 176.8
Up: 2.6 pounds (really? )

Waving Hi all around! Have a great day and start to your week.

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-06-2017 at 07:59 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:30 AM   #139  
Health: my gift to myself

S/C/G: 203/199/166

Height: 5'4"

Morning everyone,

You guys are on fire! So much activity in the last few days. Congratulations to all of you who conquered the scale, the cravings, or who got back on track after a visit from the snack monster. I hear you!

I had a quiet weekend, but got some good meal prep done for my week. On the menu for today:

B: cashew milk + coffee with hemp protein powder and 1/2 banana
L: Vegetable soup, rutabaga & cucumber salad, pear
D: Spanish salsa rice with chicken
S: yogurt, apple, banana

I've been exhausted lately and falling asleep at 8 or 9pm and not getting any exercise in the evenings, but I've made a deal with myself that once this crazy winter weather is over and March hits, I'll get back outside for some running intervals. I have to go easy because I have a knee injury, but I'm definitely not going to head outside when it's -15 or -20 degrees like it has been.

Hope you all have a lovely Monday!!
mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 10:15 AM   #140  

S/C/G: 245/243/130

Height: 4' 9.5"

Hi everyone!

Just in case anyone was wondering, I haven't been able to post because I've been in the hospital...had a couple things going on but cardiac arrest being one of the biggest. Needed CPR to revive. Can't exercise for awhile and need to add salt to my diet. Not sure what this means for weight loss, but I'm going to still keep trying to eat in moderation and portion sizes! I'm making a wonderful recovery though, lots of DR appointments in the future. Figuring some things out.
alystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 10:33 AM   #141  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

alysticalWow, so sorry to hear you have all of this going on. What a blessing that someone was able to help you. Sending up prayers for a speedy recovery. Definitely follow Dr's orders about salt and whatever you need.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 11:02 AM   #142  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone we woke to winter wonderland with snow about 14 inches
Weight up slightly to 164.6....so basically still the same now week 3. Now sure where to adjust at this point.

Menus planed so I will see what happens this week. the only thing new I have added is drinking black coffee with splenda
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 11:13 AM   #143  
Health: my gift to myself

S/C/G: 203/199/166

Height: 5'4"

alystical That is incredibly scary, and you're so lucky to be here! I wish you a speedy recovery!
mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:28 PM   #144  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Quick Update

YWI: 141.2
TWI: 142.2
Exercise: 30 minutes stationary; 10 minutes treadmill
Calories: 1200

I don't know what is going on with the up and down back and forth...my body is not wanting to get out of the 140s clearly. But i bounced back up overnight. Monday is dragging by and I went without coffee today so I'm dragging. **Fingers Crossed** I drop back tomorrow. Until then I hope everyone has a great Monday and the workdays go by quicker than mine will!
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:31 PM   #145  

S/C/G: 113/see my ticker/95

Height: 174 cm

alystical how scary!! Really sorry to hear about your heart problems. As far as I am aware, losing weight is a good idea if you want to make your heart more comfortable. however I have no particular knowledge about the specific diet you should follow. I'm sure the doctors will have answer though, I would definitely consult my diet with them very closely. So glad you're recovering well, see you around soon again I hope!

Diana3271 superbowl calories made me laugh, I do hope you get rid of that extra 2 pounds just as quickly as you gained them!

EmilyLarnder weekends at parents' tend to be that way. Your today's menu looks good though, keep it up and don't let one failure get to you!
Ronja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:38 PM   #146  

S/C/G: 113/see my ticker/95

Height: 174 cm

Food log:
Fast day.
Soup and tuna for dinner.
Coffe with milk for lunch.

All went well. Looking forward to seeing my weight tomorow. So far I have lost 2 kgs in February which is app. 2/3 of my February goal. IF seems to be doing the trick for me. I'm hopeful I will not only reach my goal, but shed one or two kgs more!
Ronja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:41 PM   #147  

S/C/G: 191.0/182.4/145

Height: 5'5"

ALYSTICAL: So sorry to hear what happened, so HAPPY you are here to talk about it. What better motivation to get healthy. Take it slow and follow those Dr's orders. Isn't it great to get a second chance, "literally". Hugs & Prayers

NANCY: Ugh hate those ugly stalls. Im not sure what your diet plan includes, but sometimes cutting out a specific food group like dairy for a few days helps or...
switch up your carb sweet potato is a good one, or....
maybe your not eating enough and your body thinks it needs some fuel.
Basically do the opposite of whatever you have been doing. Even increasing or decreasing your water consumption can make a difference. Good Luck! You've got this! be patient with yourself

Happy Monday Everyone,

I can't believe it's been a week already since I found this wonderful site.

I am happy to report and official 7.2lb loss this week. So Excited and motivated!

I know moving forward will only give me a 1-2lb loss each week, but that first weeks loss just pumps you up doesn't it?

I also got in 3 walks this week. I have to make exercise choices day by day due to my back, I do what it allows me to do.

NEXT GOAL: break 180's by next Monday

I had my very first Kale Smoothie yesterday, It was delicious! Couldn't believe how easy it mixed in the blender. I think I might try less water next time, I was worried it would bog down......

LUNCH:
2 cups Kale,
1 cup Frozen mixed berried
1/2 cup Fage 0% Greek yogurt
3 cups water
1/2 packet Crystal light for taste

DINNER:
Swai Fillet
Thinly sliced potato
baby carrots

All placed on foil lined baking sheet seasoned with 1 TBS EV Olive Oil/spray butter mix, onion, garlic powder, pepper and smoked paprika and placed under broiler for 15 minutes, making everything crispy and delicious!

That's it for today, Looking forward to a great week, Don't forget to Think Positive, And Never Give up on yourself
Heidilove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 02:23 PM   #148  

Alystical. So sorry to read about what you have been dealing with. You are fortunate to be alive! So glad you will be working with doctors now. I hope you have a loving support system <3

Diana those 2.6 lbs will soon be history. You do great with maintaining.

Last edited by flower123; 02-06-2017 at 02:25 PM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 04:11 PM   #149  

Good afternoon everyone, waving to all

Hope everyone is doing well and had a good day. I had a busy morning and day. 2 days left to the week!

Today's menu:
lunch- a bit of leftover fish
snack-portion of cashews
dinner-mini meatloaf and greek salad
snack-s.f fudgicle if I want a snack after, sometimes on beef night I don't.

nancy Bravo on a good OP day. Thanks for the encouragement and kind words. WTG on having your meals planned for the week As for the coffee, it is known to boost metabolism. I doubt the black coffee is hurting you although maybe someone here knows more than I do. On south beach, they allow 1 a day I believe. I far exceed that with my weak ice coffees and I drink mine black too. In any event, your doing great! At least your safe from the commercials without a t.v, the lifetime channel is incessant with food commercials! Have a great night and will catch you soon : ).

alystical sorry to hear what happened but glad that you were able to receive aid and that your back to your home now. I hope you feel better and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Diana I totally agree with flower, I know you will get that back down too and now that you can go back to your usual schedule today, hope your feeling better in no time! Hope your having a great day today.

flower Hi there. I hope that your having a good day today and feel better than yesterday. Your menu with chicken breast sounded really good. Do you go to Market Basket? That is where I get my rotisserie chickens, I love them! I eat the white meat as the breast is my fav. Someone in another thread told me not too long ago that they wont get a chicken from the store as they inject them etc. LOL I was like what? I called them at the market and spoke to them They inject them with nothing! They only rub some spices on the skin which I don't eat so I told her they are not injected it and I could be eating many worse thing! smiling dear lord, could I be! I hope you have a nice night flower.

Emily I have every faith in you as well. Your menu's always look great and you have really kept at everything, weekend is over now, onto a new day! : ) Bravo on your workouts over the weekend!

mamba Nice going on the meal prep! I am set for tonight and tomorrow but heading back to the market in a day or two to prep for the remainder of the week. I hope you get a good night's sleep. I can't wait for March too and I am hoping we have a mild month for outdoor activities. Hope you have a lovely Monday as well : )

Nichols Curious, is this number one of your previous set points? A weight you were at for a while in the past? Keep at it, you will get it! I never feel too great about anything when I am tired, wishing you a good nights rest and a new great day tomorrow!

Ronja WTG! Congrats on the loss and keep up the great work. I see your eating a lot of fish too, nice! Enjoy your meal tonight and wishing you a good WI tomorrow. I plan to go back Wednesday and get some more (if not sooner), hope they get a batch in. Have a great night : )

Heidi Wow on the loss! Congratulations Heidi! That is a super great week. I think kale is delicious juiced as well! I was juicing it a year or two ago, my skin was looking great when I drank that! I altered the recipe to suit my taste and have it somewhere but if you found you one love that is what matters! I put a Bartlett pear in mine (red delicious apple too). The pear really gave it a nice flavor. Your recipe looks delicious actually! My DH would prob love it with the blueberries like that. Rock on! and congrats again.

As always, sorry if I missed anyone....I will catch up with you all soon. I big hi to all of you and wishing you all a great night.. chat soon!
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 04:14 PM   #150  

Zonie I hope you had a great weekend and fun night out at karaoke. Yay on it not going up on you after the weekend. Great going on your walks!

sperrigo That is great! Congratulations on your loss!
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote